2021 Suzuki RM-Z250 And RM-Z450?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/24/2020 8:55 PM

Real? Or fake news

View Results

|

8/24/2020 9:57 PM

Your source doesn’t seem to know what they are talking about. There is no RMZ-450 pictured here, hence the center port exhaust.

|

8/24/2020 10:00 PM

Another Suzuki thread?!!!!

|

Current rides: 2020 CRF450RWE and 2019 TC300
Occasional ride for VMX: 1985 CR500RF
Adventure/Road bike: CRF1000L

8/25/2020 8:38 AM

Permeance_Flux wrote:

Your source doesn’t seem to know what they are talking about. There is no RMZ-450 pictured here, hence the center port exhaust.

Yes I noticed that too. Also they said new shock and the 250 looks the same and I have seen the pict of the 450 and looks like a BFRC rear shock still. We wait for US Suzuki to make official statement.

|

8/27/2020 1:24 PM

I actually look for Suzuki to use the center-port head and frame on the 450 soon. They will consider that the “upgrade” everyone is wanting and then let it sit for another 15 years.

|

8/27/2020 1:27 PM

It would be so easy to make the rmz450 into a very goid bike, and done relatively cheaply if they’d just frigging do it🤨. New head, center port frame, and nothing else.

|

8/27/2020 1:34 PM

Aceofspades wrote:

It would be so easy to make the rmz450 into a very goid bike, and done relatively cheaply if they’d just frigging do it🤨. New head, center port frame, and nothing else.

It would have to lose 15lbs while adding estart.

It would be ridiculously easy to put it on top of the hp rankings though and at least put that shit talking to bed.

|

8/27/2020 1:52 PM

Doesn't have the front fender decals those photos are fake af.

|

8/27/2020 1:56 PM

I was told don't believe anything until it's officially released. There is a new 450 tooled up and ready to go into production.

|

8/27/2020 2:14 PM

Someone is using photoshopped pictures of a 2009 bike and saying its a 2021?
Well they're not totally wrong...

|

8/27/2020 4:58 PM

Only 15 pages for this one.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

8/27/2020 4:59 PM

yzf162 wrote:

I was told don't believe anything until it's officially released. There is a new 450 tooled up and ready to go into production.

Wouldn’t that be just like suzuki to let go of Pastrana and Carmichael and then release a killer bike with no spokesperson. Seems par for the course.

Or maybe they needed Carmichael while their bikes languished to say “don’t look over there, look here.” I think I’m giving suzuki too much credit. They don’t play 3D chess.

|

8/27/2020 5:28 PM

yzf162 wrote:

It has been officially released and there is NO new bike.

I too saw these pics the other week and was convinced they were photoshop but sadly they arent. Its the same old bike once again.

Yes of course there is a new bike 'tooled up'. There is always a new model of everything in the pipeline. The questions is when it will come out.

I have an '18 and a loyal suzuki guy, but as a company they clearly have little to no dedication anymore and will swallow the pride and look at the new crf.

|

8/27/2020 5:56 PM

Not that I'm looking for a new bike, but those graphics are ugly as fuck. I'm probably in the minority on this, but I think the yellow/black/red Suzuki's look way better than those with the yellow/blue kits. The yellow/blue combo always makes me think of Fischer-Price.

|

8/27/2020 6:15 PM

yzf162 wrote:

rjhug1 wrote:

It has been officially released and there is NO new bike.

I too saw these pics the other week and was convinced they were photoshop but sadly they arent. Its the same old bike once again.

Yes of course there is a new bike 'tooled up'. There is always a new model of everything in the pipeline. The questions is when it will come out.

I have an '18 and a loyal suzuki guy, but as a company they clearly have little to no dedication anymore and will swallow the pride and look at the new crf.

If you want to see their dedication, go take a look at their contingency program

|

8/27/2020 6:27 PM

My reference was in regards to their product.

There are multiple simple and basic things that could be done to both the 250 and 450 that wouldnt cost a cent that would significantly improve the product but they cant be bothered.

A contingency programme is not much value if a person is not competing or doesnt even qualify for it.

I cant remember a brand that can just punch out an identical bike year after year that has many components that were already several years old AND has been sitting at the bottom of the pile each year. Sitting at the peak, you can probably just about get away with that approach.

|

8/27/2020 6:50 PM

I’m buying one

|

8/27/2020 6:55 PM

darkbelow13 wrote:

Not that I'm looking for a new bike, but those graphics are ugly as fuck. I'm probably in the minority on this, but I think the yellow/black/red Suzuki's look way better than those with the yellow/blue kits. The yellow/blue combo always makes me think of Fischer-Price.

Suzuki’s are supposed to be yellow/blue not yellow/red/black.

|

8/27/2020 6:58 PM

Seriously doubt Suzuki is putting RMZ in 2 separate spots on the shrouds.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/27/2020 7:03 PM

^, yep thats exactly the first thing I thought and why I was convinced it was a fake.

But they have done that and the pic is legit. These photos are the actual 2021.
Which goes back to my last statement about the dedication and passion for the RM these days.

|

8/27/2020 7:11 PM

rjhug1 wrote:

My reference was in regards to their product.

There are multiple simple and basic things that could be done to both the 250 and 450 that wouldnt cost a cent that would significantly improve the product but they cant be bothered.

A contingency programme is not much value if a person is not competing or doesnt even qualify for it.

I cant remember a brand that can just punch out an identical bike year after year that has many components that were already several years old AND has been sitting at the bottom of the pile each year. Sitting at the peak, you can probably just about get away with that approach.

Yamaha and their two strokes?

|

8/27/2020 7:14 PM

At least they make one.

|

8/27/2020 7:18 PM

rjhug1 wrote:

^, yep thats exactly the first thing I thought and why I was convinced it was a fake.

But they have done that and the pic is legit. These photos are the actual 2021.
Which goes back to my last statement about the dedication and passion for the RM these days.

They did it for the 250. Question is, will they do it for the 450 also?

|

8/27/2020 7:21 PM

Yes they have.

Same bike.

Locked in and confirmed.

|

8/27/2020 7:37 PM

darkbelow13 wrote:

reded wrote:

Weird that they made so many that were yellow/red/black then.

|

8/28/2020 6:14 AM

darkbelow13 wrote:

reded wrote:

darkbelow13 wrote:

Weird that they made so many that were yellow/red/black then.

Photo
This was a good look imo. I like the blue/yellow too though!
|

8/28/2020 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2020 11:49 AM

I'm amazed that some people are still thinking that those pics are fake! Don't think they are really interested about suzuki or aware that new bikes are often shown on official website first like suzuki Japan...
https://www1.suzuki.co.jp/motor/lineup/rmz450m1/
Release date is 10th of September
58% of people here are wrong, that's pathetic to me!

|

8/28/2020 12:27 PM

suzukifa2014 wrote:

I'm amazed that some people are still thinking that those pics are fake! Don't think they are really interested about suzuki or aware that new bikes are often shown on official website first like suzuki Japan...
https://www1.suzuki.co.jp/motor/lineup/rmz450m1/
Release date is 10th of September
58% of people here are wrong, that's pathetic to me!

I think they are real but i think some people are like Why is Suz of Japan have it up but Suz USA doesn't????Also Why haven't the mags released any or the same picts??? I think the picts are legit BUT Suzuki may be making some plastic or graphic changes for the US market tho Suzuki typically offers the exact same bike world wide.

|

8/28/2020 3:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2020 6:28 AM

Suzuki is Japanese not american! If suzuki US don't communicate on new bikes it must because they are waiting for infos from the Japaneses.
In some countries, they still promote the 2019 line up...
So it sounds logical to me that Japan comes first with infos and pictures.
Before, spy pictures of the all Japan mx championship was also the way to see new bikes.
Now it has changed, Suzuki communication seems unpredictable and it would be interesting to interview some of the big boss of the off-road marketing for knowing what they have in mind for the future!

|

8/29/2020 8:09 AM

Yes I know that Suzuki is a Japanese co. However American Suzuki is a division of Suz of Japan. So here are the big questions .....Why has American Suzuki not released the picts that are obviously out in Japan? Here is the big Question Why have the bags and websites not picked them up yet??? My guess is they want to wait for the official release from Suzuki and they dont want to look like fools if something diff shows up. So again we wait here in the US and other countries for the OFFICIAL RELEASE. When they do we may say AH! Now I get it! or WTF! why the wait?

|