2021 Supercross Teams and Riders

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2020 12:24 AM

With the announcement of Justin Barcia going to GAS GAS next season, where do you think everyone else that isn’t signed yet will end up?

|

"Osteogenesis Imperfecta was no match for my heart and dedication!"

69 Major Fractures and 19 Surgeries!

10/8/2020 12:35 AM

Lol whut
Is it too early for a bear?

|

rarararaataatatatata

10/8/2020 12:59 AM

@MZ193, what are you even talking about?

|

"Osteogenesis Imperfecta was no match for my heart and dedication!"

69 Major Fractures and 19 Surgeries!

10/8/2020 3:49 AM

In before avatar comment. grin

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/8/2020 3:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2020 3:54 AM

Malcolm to Red Bull KTM
Dungey's Return with his own entire team who plans to buy the Geico Honda shop
Oh so much more...

The requirement before hitting the "create new thread" button should be at least viewing the latest 10 threads. Good gracious.

Silly season
Not one, but two Mookie threads
J.Mart making moves thread

Go ahead....take a look around. The water is warm :D

|

10/8/2020 3:57 AM

MZ193 wrote:

Lol whut
Is it too early for a bear?

Bear!!

Photo


|

#SeelyNation
Twitter @JaridSavoy

10/8/2020 4:55 AM

vansnxtweek489 wrote:

Malcolm to Red Bull KTM
Dungey's Return with his own entire team who plans to buy the Geico Honda shop
Oh so much more...

The requirement before hitting the "create new thread" button should be at least viewing the latest 10 threads. Good gracious.

Silly season
Not one, but two Mookie threads
J.Mart making moves thread

Go ahead....take a look around. The water is warm :D

Well considering the rest of the threads are a bunch of jumbled up sporadic topics with no flow, I figured a much more organized one was needed. Now in this thread we can focus solely on every rider and team for the 2021 season and not have a bunch of fake nonsense(hopefully)! However, thanks for your time and reply.

|

"Osteogenesis Imperfecta was no match for my heart and dedication!"

69 Major Fractures and 19 Surgeries!

10/8/2020 5:17 AM

Tomac to beta

|

10/8/2020 6:02 AM

vansnxtweek489 wrote:

Malcolm to Red Bull KTM
Dungey's Return with his own entire team who plans to buy the Geico Honda shop
Oh so much more...

The requirement before hitting the "create new thread" button should be at least viewing the latest 10 threads. Good gracious.

Silly season
Not one, but two Mookie threads
J.Mart making moves thread

Go ahead....take a look around. The water is warm :D

Blake_4one3 wrote:

Well considering the rest of the threads are a bunch of jumbled up sporadic topics with no flow, I figured a much more organized one was needed. Now in this thread we can focus solely on every rider and team for the 2021 season and not have a bunch of fake nonsense(hopefully)! However, thanks for your time and reply.

I hear ya man. I guess Silly Season really is the best spot to see all of whats going on.

I saw in one other thread where someone had everyone listed out. I don't know all the lineups by memory. What I'm interested in are the guys that are still kind of trying to figure out where they're going to be.

|

10/8/2020 6:16 AM

Travis Preston will return with Doug Dubach on Shercos. Stillwell will be the factory tuner for SX.

|

10/8/2020 6:19 AM

MZ193 wrote:

Lol whut
Is it too early for a bear?

Jarid332 wrote:

Bear!!

Photo


Can someone tell me the origins of the Bear and what does it mean? Or will my question just get me a whole heap of Bear pics as a response.

|

10/8/2020 6:50 AM

Dungey opens his own team and races under it while also hiring JLaw as the lites competitor.

|

10/8/2020 6:51 AM

vansnxtweek489 wrote:

Malcolm to Red Bull KTM
Dungey's Return with his own entire team who plans to buy the Geico Honda shop
Oh so much more...

The requirement before hitting the "create new thread" button should be at least viewing the latest 10 threads. Good gracious.

Silly season
Not one, but two Mookie threads
J.Mart making moves thread

Go ahead....take a look around. The water is warm :D

Blake_4one3 wrote:

Well considering the rest of the threads are a bunch of jumbled up sporadic topics with no flow, I figured a much more organized one was needed. Now in this thread we can focus solely on every rider and team for the 2021 season and not have a bunch of fake nonsense(hopefully)! However, thanks for your time and reply.

haha you are defiantly new here. all threads are jumbled messes. its half the fun of being an insider from vital

|

10/8/2020 6:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2020 6:59 AM

Blake_4one3 wrote:

With the announcement of Justin Barcia going to GAS GAS next season, where do you think everyone else that isn’t signed yet will end up?

Photo


Photo
|

10/8/2020 7:09 AM

There it is . . .

|

10/8/2020 7:11 AM

Will Danny Dolan return?

|

10/8/2020 7:12 AM

kb228 wrote:

Tomac to beta

Speaking of Tomac, anyone know what that black box on the side of his bike is?

|

10/8/2020 7:19 AM

kb228 wrote:

Tomac to beta

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Speaking of Tomac, anyone know what that black box on the side of his bike is?

Acclaimed euro scientists determined it to be an oil heater.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

10/8/2020 7:21 AM

kb228 wrote:

Tomac to beta

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Speaking of Tomac, anyone know what that black box on the side of his bike is?

Dimblewambie wrote:

Acclaimed euro scientists determined it to be an oil heater.

Looks pretty inefficient.

|

10/8/2020 11:44 AM

Aaron Plessinger to the Factory KTM GNCC tent.

|

Current Rides: 2019 YZ450F & 2015 YZ250
Past Rides: 2018 YZ125, 2007 YZ250, 2005 YZ250F

10/8/2020 12:10 PM

kb228 wrote:

Tomac to beta

SEE ARE125 wrote:

Speaking of Tomac, anyone know what that black box on the side of his bike is?

It's something to do with climate change, some call it a hoax others an electric engine. The new '21 Husaberg 450 comes with one too.

|

10/8/2020 12:37 PM

I called Bear as soon as read it.

and forget Dolan, we need Nutterbutter

|

10/8/2020 12:39 PM

GripNRip617 wrote:

Aaron Plessinger to the Factory KTM GNCC tent.

Nope

|

10/8/2020 3:59 PM

I ended up answering my own question I had to go back to 2010 so anyone else wondering here is the answer. Photo

|

10/8/2020 4:00 PM

Also thanks for the help Vitards 🖕 Photo

|

10/8/2020 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/8/2020 4:49 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

In before avatar comment. grin

Look, I accept people for who they are. I just hope when he told his parents about his "lifestyle choices"...that they were ok with it.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

10/8/2020 5:47 PM

Batesy10000 wrote:

I ended up answering my own question I had to go back to 2010 so anyone else wondering here is the answer. Photo

I too had to go back and look this up. All I gotta say is damn!!!


&has_verified=1


|

How's My Posting?

Call 1-800-VITALMX

**Voted top 50 most prolific forum posters for 2016**

10/8/2020 6:01 PM

Photo
|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250