2021 Supercross Covid rules - positive test makes entire team inelgible?

mxjeff575
I was listening to last night's pulp mx show this morning, and I believe they were discussing that if any member of a team tests positive, then the entire team gets quarantined. Was this the rule in Salt Lake this summer? This seems like a game changer - i.e...truck driver, mechanic, etc. tests positive and that teams premiere riders aren't racing that night. Example - AC9's mechanic tests positive and Eli is basically out of the championship.
|
swedishfishmx
Fantasy
3811th
1/12/2021 5:15pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
I was listening to last night's pulp mx show this morning, and I believe they were discussing that if any member of a team tests positive...
I was listening to last night's pulp mx show this morning, and I believe they were discussing that if any member of a team tests positive, then the entire team gets quarantined. Was this the rule in Salt Lake this summer? This seems like a game changer - i.e...truck driver, mechanic, etc. tests positive and that teams premiere riders aren't racing that night. Example - AC9's mechanic tests positive and Eli is basically out of the championship.
Not “entire team” but anyone in close contact with the positive individual.
AxlBundy
1/12/2021 5:19pm
With how prevalent false positives have been in other sports, I sure hope they have multiple tests
bayodome
Fantasy
4305th
1/12/2021 5:21pm
That's BS. They have to wear masks and take every precaution possible? C'mon, I've never heard such crap in all my life!
mxjeff575
1/12/2021 5:26pm
mxjeff575 wrote:
I was listening to last night's pulp mx show this morning, and I believe they were discussing that if any member of a team tests positive...
Not “entire team” but anyone in close contact with the positive individual.
That makes more sense. That's right, I remember them discussing contact tracing, so maybe if they can prove they were always 6 feet apart or were masked when not, then they'll be in the clear!

Post a reply to: 2021 Supercross Covid rules - positive test makes entire team inelgible?

The Latest