2021 Red Bull Factory KTM

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2020 5:40 AM

With TLD running the red KTMs next year are there rumors of Factory KTM putting a couple 250s back in the stable?

|

9/24/2020 5:51 AM

Max Vohland.

|

9/24/2020 6:08 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

And a rider to be named later.

|

9/24/2020 6:10 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

Hmm wonder where that leaves pierce brown and brandon hartranft? Do they stay with tld and go red or what? Gotta figure ktm would try and keep pierce under the tent with max? Interesting silly season.

|

9/24/2020 6:13 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

BobbyLight wrote:

Hmm wonder where that leaves pierce brown and brandon hartranft? Do they stay with tld and go red or what? Gotta figure ktm ...more

Staying TLD for those two.

|

9/24/2020 6:14 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

JBlain619 wrote:

I'm not sure if they will or not.

|

9/24/2020 6:29 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

BobbyLight wrote:

Hmm wonder where that leaves pierce brown and brandon hartranft? Do they stay with tld and go red or what? Gotta figure ktm ...more

ML512 wrote:

I thought one of them was getting booted and one would be getting the Gas Gas ride?

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

9/24/2020 6:36 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

Is Vohland the next big thing? How does he stacks up with pros?

I've only seen him on his IG account, smooth style for sure.

|

9/24/2020 6:43 AM

BobbyLight wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Rickyisms wrote:

I thought one of them was getting booted and one would be getting the Gas Gas ride?

I think that was between Drake and Hartranft, and Drake has been getting out performed.

|

9/24/2020 7:34 AM

ML512 wrote:

Max Vohland.

JBlain619 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

So is this a Big James move where they refuse to have Max ride for a satellite team, or else . . .? Those must be interesting conversations between TLD, KTM and the Vohlands.

|

9/24/2020 7:39 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

So is this a Big James move where they refuse to have Max ride for a satellite team, or else . . .? Those must be interesting ...more

It's probably a combo of KTM wanting to keep Max on an actual KTM and maybe the Vohlands wanting to avoid TLD. Complete guessing and speculation on my part.

I want to like the TLD team but man, seems like something needs to change for them and I don't think it's just the color of the plastic on the bike....

|

9/24/2020 7:40 AM

JBlain619 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

So is this a Big James move where they refuse to have Max ride for a satellite team, or else . . .? Those must be interesting ...more

I'm guessing Roger has the say in it.

|

9/24/2020 7:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/24/2020 7:52 AM

ML512 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

toddh wrote:

That's my question, was this Roger's move or the Vohland's? Obviously it's Roger's call either way.

|

9/24/2020 7:47 AM

I thought Max had at least 1 more year as an amateur in 250B?

|

9/24/2020 8:00 AM

I wonder if they originally had a plan to bring up Thrasher and when Thrasher left for Star they had to grab the next man up. I am curious to see how Max does especially how he has only been riding a 250 for a few months. He was nasty on a 125.

|

9/24/2020 8:14 AM

JBlain619 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

There was no power play... the phone rang, and Tallon answered. The only conversation was Tallon asking Roger why he didn't call him in 1990 hhahah

|

9/24/2020 8:44 AM

JBlain619 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

I think KTM is bringing the 250 team back in house regardless of anyone’s parents demands because TLD will be running Gas Gas.

|

9/24/2020 8:51 AM

ML512 wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

OrangeJuice158 wrote:

I think KTM is bringing the 250 team back in house regardless of anyone’s parents demands because TLD will be running Gas Gas. ...more

Vohland is the only TLD rider going to KTM, right? Brown and Hartranft staying with TLD, Thrasher to Star, Drake a free agent.

|

9/24/2020 9:06 AM

I actually liked it better when the 250 team was under the factory KTM tent, idk but I've never been a huge fan of the TLD team, maybe it's their hideous gear.

|

9/24/2020 10:52 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

toddh wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

That's my question, was this Roger's move or the Vohland's? Obviously it's Roger's call either way.

I dont think Max is quite good enough to have that kind of pull tbh. I just think with him having been a KTM rider for so long and only just this year being on the TLD team it was easier to keep him the face of KTM and leave the TLD guys alone

|

9/24/2020 12:27 PM

Will Max get to do his own gear deal?

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

9/24/2020 1:14 PM

Xeno wrote:

Will Max get to do his own gear deal?

He's wearing TLD next yr, but I don't know the specifics behind it

|

9/24/2020 1:24 PM

BobbyLight wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Rickyisms wrote:

Pierce will indeed be on the GasGas TLD bike

|

9/24/2020 1:25 PM

88FYNN88 wrote:

I wonder if they originally had a plan to bring up Thrasher and when Thrasher left for Star they had to grab the next man up. ...more

Thrasher would've gone to GasGas TLD, not Factory KTM. Vohland had already started riding SX on the factory KTM before Thrasher to Star even happened.

|

9/24/2020 2:16 PM

TriRacer27 wrote:

I thought Max had at least 1 more year as an amateur in 250B?

You mean 125 B/C?

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

9/25/2020 12:01 AM

Hartranft deserves to be in the factory rig, but hopefully TLD keeps him. He’s been riding awesome this year

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

9/25/2020 12:29 AM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

Hartranft deserves to be in the factory rig, but hopefully TLD keeps him. He’s been riding awesome this year

Id like to see him ride a 450 on the opposing coast.. the big fella on a 450 would be good.

|