2025 RMZ450

soggy
Fantasy
3857th
7/22/2020 4:34pm
Bruce372 wrote:
Well, I've got cash in hand so if anyone can find me one for around $6500 otd new within a day drive of bay area ill...
Well, I've got cash in hand so if anyone can find me one for around $6500 otd new within a day drive of bay area ill pick one up this weekend.

I can belive those prices in the mid west or east coast, but not in cali.
Do the work yourself man.
Gillboy67
7/22/2020 4:44pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 4:46pm
Bruce372 wrote:
Well, I've got cash in hand so if anyone can find me one for around $6500 otd new within a day drive of bay area ill...
Well, I've got cash in hand so if anyone can find me one for around $6500 otd new within a day drive of bay area ill pick one up this weekend.

I can belive those prices in the mid west or east coast, but not in cali.
yz133rider
7/22/2020 4:53pm
Search on cycletrader sort by price low to high and email them all what their out the door price is and go buy from the cheapest one that gets back to you. Pretty easy.
Bruce372
7/22/2020 6:27pm
Called a few in northern cali and not even close..... bummed I sold my 2015 now.

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/22/2020 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 10:24pm
Bruce372 wrote:
So thats $6499 plus $600 tax, so at at least $7100 before all the hidden fees as well. Quite a ways from the "i know where...
So thats $6499 plus $600 tax, so at at least $7100 before all the hidden fees as well.

Quite a ways from the "i know where I can get one for $6000."

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a...
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a great relationship with my dealer.

But playing off of your $6500+$600 for tax. We are talking $7500 otd. I don't know anyone here in So Cal that could pick up a brand new current year KTM/Husky/Honda for anywhere close to that. Even at $7500 otd and $1000 in suspension(which is a couple hundred over), I'm still cheaper than a KTM/Husky/Honda/Yamaha MSRP.
Bruce372 wrote:
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450. Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a...
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450.

Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a guy with cash in hand. Cash. If you can get me that 5999 plus tax otd, I'll see you there Saturday afternoon and you can help me load it.
Wait a minute Bruce.... I thought your Suzuki days were behind you ?
You miss your RMZ ??
Bruce372
7/23/2020 12:11am
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a...
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a great relationship with my dealer.

But playing off of your $6500+$600 for tax. We are talking $7500 otd. I don't know anyone here in So Cal that could pick up a brand new current year KTM/Husky/Honda for anywhere close to that. Even at $7500 otd and $1000 in suspension(which is a couple hundred over), I'm still cheaper than a KTM/Husky/Honda/Yamaha MSRP.
Bruce372 wrote:
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450. Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a...
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450.

Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a guy with cash in hand. Cash. If you can get me that 5999 plus tax otd, I'll see you there Saturday afternoon and you can help me load it.
langhammx wrote:
Wait a minute Bruce.... I thought your Suzuki days were behind you ?
You miss your RMZ ??
Yes.

Just wanna low hours big bike. Just can't be bothered to spend 10 grand.

Really wanna 250 smoker, but hearing of $6500 450, id go for it. But that's like finding sashquatch
zookrider62!
Fantasy
583rd
7/23/2020 5:02am
yz133rider wrote:
Search on cycletrader sort by price low to high and email them all what their out the door price is and go buy from the cheapest...
Search on cycletrader sort by price low to high and email them all what their out the door price is and go buy from the cheapest one that gets back to you. Pretty easy.
Wish it was that easy. First off, no dealer will reply by email what the out the door price is, you have to call. Usually when you call, it will take 1-5 days for them to call you back and say either (1) that bike sold a month ago or (2) asking price is $5999, or $7600 OTD.
BobPA
7/23/2020 5:50am
C'mon 10 pages...
Gillboy67
7/23/2020 6:45am
BobPA wrote:
C'mon 10 pages...
LMAO!!!!! I know right? Who woulda thought. Suzuki RMZ and politics LOL But I not going there I have already boycotted the NFL and nascar this year.
Gillboy67
7/23/2020 7:07am
Wish it was that easy. First off, no dealer will reply by email what the out the door price is, you have to call. Usually when...
Wish it was that easy. First off, no dealer will reply by email what the out the door price is, you have to call. Usually when you call, it will take 1-5 days for them to call you back and say either (1) that bike sold a month ago or (2) asking price is $5999, or $7600 OTD.
I found the cheapest price on line. Then called my local dealer and said "Im ready to buy today"(that gets there attention) I figured it would cost me a couple-few hundie to go out of state to pick one up so I offer that to my local dealer as profit I also pay cash and don't finance I have another residence out of state so with cash I avoid sales tax.

So "Mr dealer first off I am ready to buy today. I have found a 2020 450 out of state for 5699.00. However I would rather buy local and we both know its going to cost me 2-300.00 to drive to XXXX to get it. So If you can Keep me at 6K out the door Ill come get it as soon as you can have it ready to roll!" DEALER ----Can I cal you back ME "you bet just make its quick I got cash burning a hole in my pocket." Dealer calls back Sir I can get you OTD for $6133.00 can I have your business? Me "get it prepped Ill be there in an hour! THX"

BAM! THATS HOW YOU BUY A NEW MOTO SCOOT!!!
JWACK
7/23/2020 7:32am
I want one.

But then again I want them all!

BroFoSho
7/23/2020 9:05am
Does Suzuki also offer 0% financing? Hard to say no to that
7/23/2020 12:44pm
Bruce372 wrote:
Called a few in northern cali and not even close..... bummed I sold my 2015 now.
Oh...an RM thread.
I know of a 2016 450 with 20 hours on it sitting here north of Houston. Ready to take to the track and still looks pretty.
Not listed for sale yet but will be soon enough.
...and of course it is GUARANTEED to beat any other brand with the right rider on it.😱😀
Lightning78
7/23/2020 1:01pm
yz133rider wrote:
Search on cycletrader sort by price low to high and email them all what their out the door price is and go buy from the cheapest...
Wish it was that easy. First off, no dealer will reply by email what the out the door price is, you have to call. Usually when...
Or to tell you that you HAVE TO come down ....2 of the stealerships I worked at would never quote otd prices over the phone.
The best is when they just want to get you down there so they say "yea I can do that price out the door" and the specific model with vin # "Just Sold! I'm sorry we dont have any more we can do at that price but hey! Let me see what I can do for you on this (leftover) CRF450 we just got in"
You say "ok" bec you're still slightly interested in what kind of price they can get you since they wasted your time in a shady tactic to get you in the door so you think they'd take it into consideration and come back with a less than insulting price and their first offer is Full MSRP plus every goddam fee they can tack on...... you go from roughly $6500 otd to nearly $13,000 on a different model and no deal. Try and get a deal and they play hardball trying to hold at Full RIP.

You get pissed and leave as they follow you out asking what they can do to make the deal. You give them one more shot to get even close to your $6500 otd and they come back with $11,899 otd "That's the best I can do!"
Now you're even more mad and just flat out leave without your new bike that you were over the moon excited about leaving a hole in your heart. 😂😂😂

Hope you enjoyed my tale of woe I'm sure 90% of us have experienced at one time or another 😂😂😂
Lightning78
7/23/2020 1:04pm
RC still rides them Suzuki’s 😉
Yea but if you've been reading through this thread .....he simply could not win at the top level with an RMZ450....

Oh wait....😂

I wish we couldve seen him one full season on the 08 RMZ450 since it was all new with efi when it came out and was regarded as one of the best factory bikes for the following 10 years after the 08 was released....I guess it wouldn't be wise to ask DV about his factory 08 RMZ450 LOL
BroFoSho
7/23/2020 1:09pm
Yea but if you've been reading through this thread .....he simply could not win at the top level with an RMZ450.... Oh wait....😂 I wish we...
Yea but if you've been reading through this thread .....he simply could not win at the top level with an RMZ450....

Oh wait....😂

I wish we couldve seen him one full season on the 08 RMZ450 since it was all new with efi when it came out and was regarded as one of the best factory bikes for the following 10 years after the 08 was released....I guess it wouldn't be wise to ask DV about his factory 08 RMZ450 LOL
True. It's because they are still producing the 2008 model in 2020
sf702/410
7/23/2020 1:29pm
yz133rider wrote:
Or to tell you that you HAVE TO come down ....2 of the stealerships I worked at would never quote otd prices over the phone. The...
Or to tell you that you HAVE TO come down ....2 of the stealerships I worked at would never quote otd prices over the phone.
The best is when they just want to get you down there so they say "yea I can do that price out the door" and the specific model with vin # "Just Sold! I'm sorry we dont have any more we can do at that price but hey! Let me see what I can do for you on this (leftover) CRF450 we just got in"
You say "ok" bec you're still slightly interested in what kind of price they can get you since they wasted your time in a shady tactic to get you in the door so you think they'd take it into consideration and come back with a less than insulting price and their first offer is Full MSRP plus every goddam fee they can tack on...... you go from roughly $6500 otd to nearly $13,000 on a different model and no deal. Try and get a deal and they play hardball trying to hold at Full RIP.

You get pissed and leave as they follow you out asking what they can do to make the deal. You give them one more shot to get even close to your $6500 otd and they come back with $11,899 otd "That's the best I can do!"
Now you're even more mad and just flat out leave without your new bike that you were over the moon excited about leaving a hole in your heart. 😂😂😂

Hope you enjoyed my tale of woe I'm sure 90% of us have experienced at one time or another 😂😂😂
Ridenow.
Motox627!
7/23/2020 1:38pm
Or to tell you that you HAVE TO come down ....2 of the stealerships I worked at would never quote otd prices over the phone. The...

sf702/410 wrote:
Ridenow.
Was trying to figure out why you are so angry in this thread. Upon further inspection of your avatar pic, your form answers everything...… LaughingLaughingLaughing
sf702/410
7/23/2020 1:44pm

sf702/410 wrote:
Ridenow.
Motox627! wrote:
Was trying to figure out why you are so angry in this thread. Upon further inspection of your avatar pic, your form answers everything...… :laugh: :laugh...
Was trying to figure out why you are so angry in this thread. Upon further inspection of your avatar pic, your form answers everything...… LaughingLaughingLaughing
Needless disrespect and complaining angers me, bike choice I couldn't care less about.
BobPA
7/23/2020 3:19pm
10 pages.....noice
Gillboy67
7/23/2020 3:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/23/2020 3:33pm

ya DUDE Im in the auto industry I dont work at a car dealer but deal with car dealers to a point and am in business for myself. I dont play that game at all with car dealers or when I buy bikes. If that shit starts I will just say FU and walk. Here in Texas the dealers are pretty cool BUT the bigger corp owned stores are kinda asses. I try to do business with the local Ma and pop dealers. My last 3 RMZs 17,18 and 19. I bought from the same family owned deal.
Gillboy67
7/23/2020 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 7/23/2020 3:36pm
Yea but if you've been reading through this thread .....he simply could not win at the top level with an RMZ450.... Oh wait....😂 I wish we...

Oh wait....😂

BroFoSho wrote:
True. It's because they are still producing the 2008 model in 2020
FAKE NEWS!! Spoken like a true hater that doesn't know what they are talking about! Bike was all new in 18! 18,19,20 the same on 450s
aeffertz
7/23/2020 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/23/2020 4:44pm
At least there is a positive take away for some users in this thread. Don't pay sticker price for your bike (regardless of the brand) or your car either for that matter. I don't know if it's exclusive to Suzuki dealers or not but everyone I've talked to that has bought a new Suzuki has paid well under the sticker price. Negotiating can be intimidating and maybe feel awkward but you can save thousands of dollars in the blink of an eye if you just tell them you can't pay that advertised price.

If there was a "most polarizing MX bike" shootout, no doubt the Suzuki would place first. Seems like every other month there's a multipage "my opinion on Suzuki" thread.
Wildeye511
7/23/2020 4:58pm

sf702/410 wrote:
Ridenow.
Definitely stay away from them. Back in 2011 I was looking for a bike and was referred to the sales manager by a friend who worked there. Right away I was passed off to a regular salesman, I knew that I was not going to get any type of employee discount like my friend had supposedly set up. In 2016 I went to just see what kind of pricing they have and the whole time I told them I wanted a YZ250F. Asked on what kind of deals they could make and then he said it all depends on what bike it is. I told him over and over only looking for the Yamaha. Its like he wasnt even listening. Then he tries to give me $500 off a different brand 3 year old hold over that they got from buying out another dealer. And that bike was marked for the current year price. I wont even step foot in any of their locations anymore.
Mucktub
7/23/2020 5:04pm
Anyone know what these are for? out if the RMZ spares kit.
sf702/410
7/23/2020 5:07pm

sf702/410 wrote:
Ridenow.
Wildeye511 wrote:
Definitely stay away from them. Back in 2011 I was looking for a bike and was referred to the sales manager by a friend who worked...
Definitely stay away from them. Back in 2011 I was looking for a bike and was referred to the sales manager by a friend who worked there. Right away I was passed off to a regular salesman, I knew that I was not going to get any type of employee discount like my friend had supposedly set up. In 2016 I went to just see what kind of pricing they have and the whole time I told them I wanted a YZ250F. Asked on what kind of deals they could make and then he said it all depends on what bike it is. I told him over and over only looking for the Yamaha. Its like he wasnt even listening. Then he tries to give me $500 off a different brand 3 year old hold over that they got from buying out another dealer. And that bike was marked for the current year price. I wont even step foot in any of their locations anymore.
For sure man. Sticker + 25% at least= their otd.
Trading in? 50% of kbb fair trade value.
yz133rider
7/23/2020 5:12pm
Mucktub wrote:
Anyone know what these are for? out if the RMZ spares kit. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/07/23/439870/s1200_IMG_20200723_WA0001.jpg[/img]
Anyone know what these are for? out if the RMZ spares kit.
Fuel line caps for taking off fuel tank.
Mucktub
7/23/2020 7:18pm
Cheers dude, I never would of worked that out. Just drained tank off before removal.
BobPA
7/23/2020 7:49pm
Mucktub wrote:
Cheers dude, I never would of worked that out. Just drained tank off before removal.
No check valves in the quick disconnect?

Post a reply to: 2025 RMZ450

The Latest