2025 RMZ450

sf702/410
7/22/2020 11:56am
BobPA wrote:
Damn girl, you big mad...Cannot believe I missed this gem hahaha...
sf702/410 wrote:
Im smiling making dough. No money or time lost educating the masses and asses.
Please tell me how some tough guy forum hero like you is making dough? While living in Las Vegas.... did you literally mean making dough? Like...
Please tell me how some tough guy forum hero like you is making dough? While living in Las Vegas.... did you literally mean making dough? Like pizza? Or do mommy and daddy send you a check to live your best life? You couldn’t educate a child judging by your spaz attacks.
Lol. Golden. You're a hero, pro internet troll guy.
Basement dweller economics 101 coming my way. Please lecture me on how I should avoid the next tax bracket. Its alarming for people like you with fading or government funded income, and outlook perhaps. However some people possess skills, and good jobs that transcend the awful Corona.
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
7/22/2020 12:07pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Im smiling making dough. No money or time lost educating the masses and asses.
Please tell me how some tough guy forum hero like you is making dough? While living in Las Vegas.... did you literally mean making dough? Like...
Please tell me how some tough guy forum hero like you is making dough? While living in Las Vegas.... did you literally mean making dough? Like pizza? Or do mommy and daddy send you a check to live your best life? You couldn’t educate a child judging by your spaz attacks.
sf702/410 wrote:
Lol. Golden. You're a hero, pro internet troll guy. Basement dweller economics 101 coming my way. Please lecture me on how I should avoid the next...
Basement dweller economics 101 coming my way. Please lecture me on how I should avoid the next tax bracket. Its alarming for people like you with fading or government funded income, and outlook perhaps. However some people possess skills, and good jobs that transcend the awful Corona.
Facts:

- You have more posts on this site in nearly 3 months, then I have in 3 years....
- You have issues
- You still haven't said what you do for work
- You also haven't denied mommy and daddy giving you money
- You gotta be in a tax bracket to avoid the next one....
- My job is about as good as it gets. Prospered through the corona
- Suzuki still sucks

Alright lets try this again. Tell us more about the shit hole town heroin dealers in PA, because vegas is legit AF bro!!! no drugs bro!!! (which I think you're on)
sf702/410
7/22/2020 12:13pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Im sure it has, living in a depressed, run down place. Almost as enjoyable as washing out your nasty beard last month. Amiright?
BobPA wrote:
Youbewrong, my friend....33 and cannot grow a beard to save my life.... You are on a different level of weird bro, I fell like you are...
Youbewrong, my friend....33 and cannot grow a beard to save my life....

You are on a different level of weird bro, I fell like you are probably on some kinda list....
Btw, sorry I didn't catch that.

Sorry dawg, that's embarrassing. Low T maybe? Could be chromosomal tho.

Mr. Afterbar
7/22/2020 12:20pm
Can you not read the part where I said I picked up a brand new ktm 450 for $7499 our the door?? Cause I said it...
Can you not read the part where I said I picked up a brand new ktm 450 for $7499 our the door?? Cause I said it. clear as day.
Good for you. It's not 2017 anymore Dorothy. I'm talking current inflated Covid 19 pricing. Please show me where anyone is getting a KTM 450 for...
Good for you. It's not 2017 anymore Dorothy. I'm talking current inflated Covid 19 pricing. Please show me where anyone is getting a KTM 450 for $7500 OTD. It's not happening.
I literally drove my happy ass to New York during the carona and picked up a 2020 350xcf (Traditionally more expensive then the sx) for $7999...
I literally drove my happy ass to New York during the carona and picked up a 2020 350xcf (Traditionally more expensive then the sx) for $7999. I’m talking in May. Its happening...
That’s a 350 and $8,000 two months before the ‘21 comes out. Not a $7500 450. Try again.

The Shop

sf702/410
7/22/2020 12:20pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Lol. Golden. You're a hero, pro internet troll guy. Basement dweller economics 101 coming my way. Please lecture me on how I should avoid the next...
Facts: - You have more posts on this site in nearly 3 months, then I have in 3 years.... - You have issues - You still...
Facts:

- You have more posts on this site in nearly 3 months, then I have in 3 years....
- You have issues
- Suzuki still sucks

Alright lets try this again. Tell us more about the shit hole town heroin dealers in PA, because vegas is legit AF bro!!! no drugs bro!!! (which I think you're on)
Lol, thanks for the interview interest. Yeah, PA has alot of angry folks. Heroin too. You cats know. Prevalent messy hill folks and rust belt wangstas. It's sad. Alot of heritage and beautiful land neglected unfortunately. Great dirt too.

What can I say, I love this thread. Stupid people with big opinions that I can speak truth on. Drug free, bone sober and successful here bud.

Suzuki is the greatest. The goddamn greatest pal.
Cru_Jones
7/22/2020 12:25pm
Hey guys. Any news on the 2021? Maybe ill just pick up the 2020 if no upcoming changes.
BobPA
7/22/2020 12:33pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Im sure it has, living in a depressed, run down place. Almost as enjoyable as washing out your nasty beard last month. Amiright?
BobPA wrote:
Youbewrong, my friend....33 and cannot grow a beard to save my life.... You are on a different level of weird bro, I fell like you are...
Youbewrong, my friend....33 and cannot grow a beard to save my life....

You are on a different level of weird bro, I fell like you are probably on some kinda list....
sf702/410 wrote:
Btw, sorry I didn't catch that.

Sorry dawg, that's embarrassing. Low T maybe? Could be chromosomal tho.

Hahahah it's true, I struggle to go out in public...I have to rock a mustache from time to time to hide my shame.

People who brag about how much they have on the internet, are usually full of dog turds...judging by your ability to try and belittle people, and pathetic grade school name calling sessions...I'd bet you are struggling.

I couldn't give a shit how much dough someone has in the bank...a good bro is a good bro regardless.
7/22/2020 12:36pm
Cru_Jones wrote:
Hey guys. Any news on the 2021? Maybe ill just pick up the 2020 if no upcoming changes.
I believe Kris Keefer had talked to an individual close to Suzuki and they stated no changes for 2021 for the RMZ450. Nothing official yet.
Cru_Jones
7/22/2020 12:40pm
Cru_Jones wrote:
I believe Kris Keefer had talked to an individual close to Suzuki and they stated no changes for 2021 for the RMZ450. Nothing official yet.
Thanks bro. Love ya!
Bruce372
7/22/2020 1:09pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
You can take suspension off of the list because that is something needed on most bikes. Not because it sucks, but because it needs to be...
You can take suspension off of the list because that is something needed on most bikes. Not because it sucks, but because it needs to be setup for the rider.

To counter RoostBuckets, I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000 which is already capable of hanging with other bikes and get it completely setup for me for less than buying any other bike off the showroom floor. The only other bike that you could come close to doing the same would be the KX, but you still won't get that for the same price as the RMZ.
Bruce372 wrote:
Please tell me where in California I can pick up a brand new rmz450 for $6000.

I will drive down this weekend and pay in cash.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
$6499 at Simi Valley Cycles. A few months ago they were at $5999.
So thats $6499 plus $600 tax, so at at least $7100 before all the hidden fees as well.

Quite a ways from the "i know where I can get one for $6000."

sf702/410
7/22/2020 1:13pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 1:22pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Facts: - You have more posts on this site in nearly 3 months, then I have in 3 years.... - You have issues - You still...
Facts:

- You have issues
- Suzuki still sucks

sf702/410 wrote:
Lol, thanks for the interview interest. Yeah, PA has alot of angry folks. Heroin too. You cats know. Prevalent messy hill folks and rust belt wangstas...
Lol, thanks for the interview interest. Yeah, PA has alot of angry folks. Heroin too. You cats know. Prevalent messy hill folks and rust belt wangstas. It's sad. Alot of heritage and beautiful land neglected unfortunately. Great dirt too.

What can I say, I love this thread. Stupid people with big opinions that I can speak truth on. Drug free, bone sober and successful here bud.

Suzuki is the greatest. The goddamn greatest pal.
No shame in the stache. Im not bragging but haven't exaggerated either. Nothing to prove. Im self made and grew up on the lower end of middle class. Im doing great now, and very fortunate. If you hating fools hadn't came with negativity I wouldn't have. The underdog always gets support from me when due. I also think it's stupid to argue and criticize people you share hobbies with, yet here we are.

Anyway, great day you and you too, mazdabobpa
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/22/2020 1:14pm
Bruce372 wrote:
Please tell me where in California I can pick up a brand new rmz450 for $6000.

I will drive down this weekend and pay in cash.
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Bruce372 wrote:
So thats $6499 plus $600 tax, so at at least $7100 before all the hidden fees as well. Quite a ways from the "i know where...
So thats $6499 plus $600 tax, so at at least $7100 before all the hidden fees as well.

Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a great relationship with my dealer.

But playing off of your $6500+$600 for tax. We are talking $7500 otd. I don't know anyone here in So Cal that could pick up a brand new current year KTM/Husky/Honda for anywhere close to that. Even at $7500 otd and $1000 in suspension(which is a couple hundred over), I'm still cheaper than a KTM/Husky/Honda/Yamaha MSRP.
Gillboy67
7/22/2020 1:15pm
Sounds like the Suzuki isn't for you. You should start a KTM thread. What exactly does the RMZ need to be on the level of a...
Sounds like the Suzuki isn't for you. You should start a KTM thread. What exactly does the RMZ need to be on the level of a KTM? You're not going to put on a hydraulic clutch or E-start. Engine doesn't have enough power for you? I highly doubt it. You think the shock isn't good enough for you? Highly doubt it, but the fork on the KTM isn't great either. It's also an air fork which people have been crying about for 7 years. Too heavy for you? Get a lift stand. Weight is second to handling. You can pay over $10,000 for your KTM and maybe sell it for $7,000 after a couple years or you can get a RMZ OTD for $7,000 and sell it for $5,000 a couple years later. You're obviously can't see the value of owning a RMZ. Suzuki's are solid as a rock BTW. Can't say I've seen the same from KTM.
Resale on Suzukis suck. No way you're selling one thats a few years old for 5k. It's a bogus stigma the brand has but it exists.
Ahhhhh The same type of guy that buys a new Zook buys the used zook! Someone that doesnt want to pay 7000.00 for a used KTM will shell out 4500-5000 for a clean used zook. I sold my 08 a few mo ago for 3500.00 and sold my 15 last year for 4700.00 both where super clean with the new OE plastic new OE chain and sprockets Both looked and rode like new. I keep my shit nice!!! Both where stock with the suspensions done and FMF pipes. I see the guy that bought my 08 at the track all the time. He loves it!!!!

We can argue about this forever but the facts are its all about what you want and what your willing to pay. You haters are just having a hard time understanding wgy us Zook guys would pay less for a great bike not the shootout winner but a great bike none the less. I ref yall to this video. Its very honest and blunt.

https://youtu.be/gCnJ3jEmGxo
sf702/410
7/22/2020 1:31pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Facts:

- You have issues
- Suzuki still sucks

Omg, before I go. This is funny. You're in YORK PA. my comments hit even closer to home than I thought, i bet. You an Action Motorsports guy? Like you some Robburitos? Hit Market St. bars on the weekend?

Damn dawg. How many friends you lost to heroin and flat bills? Or are you the gauges, tattoos and indy scene boy? Maybe the 12v Cummins and camo hat? Going racing at Happy Ramblers or Eisenhower Dr next?
Bruce372
7/22/2020 1:48pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Bruce372 wrote:
So thats $6499 plus $600 tax, so at at least $7100 before all the hidden fees as well. Quite a ways from the "i know where...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a...
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a great relationship with my dealer.

But playing off of your $6500+$600 for tax. We are talking $7500 otd. I don't know anyone here in So Cal that could pick up a brand new current year KTM/Husky/Honda for anywhere close to that. Even at $7500 otd and $1000 in suspension(which is a couple hundred over), I'm still cheaper than a KTM/Husky/Honda/Yamaha MSRP.
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450.

Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a guy with cash in hand. Cash. If you can get me that 5999 plus tax otd, I'll see you there Saturday afternoon and you can help me load it.
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
7/22/2020 1:55pm
Page 8, but:

IN
BroFoSho
7/22/2020 2:04pm
In my experience, Suzuki bikes have been plenty capable for me. Fast and handles great. But the reliability...ugh.
Had to rebuild the transmission twice before the 100 hour mark. Seat bolts stripped out. Sheared a footpeg bolt... how does that even happen???

Got a Honda, and it's coming up on 100 hours and haven't even needed to pull the valve cover off yet.
JMax510
7/22/2020 2:43pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 2:45pm
This thread cracks me up, I’m not a poster on here or care about what anyone rides, but here is my 2018 RMZ with 105 hours. It cost me 6300otd in December 2017. Factory connection revalved suspension for $650 when I got it other than that it’s bone stock. So far never touched a bolt on engine and clutch only have needed to replace wear items. I change oil every 10-20 hours. Bike is ridden pretty hard, I finished in top 10 on it at Lorettas last year on it. Bike has paid itself off in contingency. Last Sunday I raced 2 classes, pulled almost every hole shot without a hole shot device and running an O-ring chain against Honda’s and KTM’s and best part of RMZ ownership is today when I woke up I got the email that Suzuki deposited $300 in my xtrm account from Sunday’s race which I then transferred to my personal checking account. I could care less if Suzuki doesn’t put electric start on but if they keep paying contingency and stay as reliable and hassle free as my bike I’ll buy a 21 so I can keep making my hobby almost pay for itself.

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/22/2020 3:00pm
JMax510 wrote:
This thread cracks me up, I’m not a poster on here or care about what anyone rides, but here is my 2018 RMZ with 105 hours...
This thread cracks me up, I’m not a poster on here or care about what anyone rides, but here is my 2018 RMZ with 105 hours. It cost me 6300otd in December 2017. Factory connection revalved suspension for $650 when I got it other than that it’s bone stock. So far never touched a bolt on engine and clutch only have needed to replace wear items. I change oil every 10-20 hours. Bike is ridden pretty hard, I finished in top 10 on it at Lorettas last year on it. Bike has paid itself off in contingency. Last Sunday I raced 2 classes, pulled almost every hole shot without a hole shot device and running an O-ring chain against Honda’s and KTM’s and best part of RMZ ownership is today when I woke up I got the email that Suzuki deposited $300 in my xtrm account from Sunday’s race which I then transferred to my personal checking account. I could care less if Suzuki doesn’t put electric start on but if they keep paying contingency and stay as reliable and hassle free as my bike I’ll buy a 21 so I can keep making my hobby almost pay for itself.

Hell ya dude!!
Cru_Jones
7/22/2020 3:04pm
JMax510 wrote:
This thread cracks me up, I’m not a poster on here or care about what anyone rides, but here is my 2018 RMZ with 105 hours...

Friggin love you dude.
Gillboy67
7/22/2020 3:44pm
JMax510 wrote:

HELL ya I forgot about RMARMY $$$$$ I made 1800.00 last yr pays for allot of gas and entry fees and wear parts.BAM!!
7/22/2020 4:05pm Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 4:06pm
BAMX wrote:
He obviously love the trick stuff and he would have the same mods on a 2021 KTM. Nice bike BTW
langhammx wrote:
Great point !! To your comment, I’ve owned 3 KTM FE 450’s and another 9 KTM 500/300’s. All great bikes. I can own any bike I...
Great point !!
To your comment, I’ve owned 3 KTM FE 450’s and another 9 KTM 500/300’s. All great bikes.
I can own any bike I want and after selling the last KTM 450, I went back to the RMZ 450. It just works better for me and I can start it with my hand, so it’s really not an issue for me.
As far as electric start, there are many off-road 2-stroke KTM owners who remove the Kickstarter to save weight. So all this BS of being outdated without an electric start are just silly...
A buddy of mine kicks his KTM every time he starts it, he doesn’t use the button. He’s 61 years old
... amazing thread.
Love all these old vintage bike pics!
So cute...
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/22/2020 4:10pm
Bruce372 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
Look at my wording. I said "I can pick up a stock RMZ for $6000." I didn't say you or anyone else could. I have a...

Bruce372 wrote:
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450. Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a...

Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a guy with cash in hand. Cash. If you can get me that 5999 plus tax otd, I'll see you there Saturday afternoon and you can help me load it.
That's nice. Go to your local Suzuki dealer, build a great relationship with them like I did with mine. You should be well on your way to getting your $6k RMZ.
yz133rider
7/22/2020 4:16pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:

Bruce372 wrote:
I don't want any other bike. I want a 6000 rmz450. Why don't you call your buddys at simi valley and tell them you have a...

mattyhamz2 wrote:
That's nice. Go to your local Suzuki dealer, build a great relationship with them like I did with mine. You should be well on your way...
That's nice. Go to your local Suzuki dealer, build a great relationship with them like I did with mine. You should be well on your way to getting your $6k RMZ.
I bought an 18 rmz last year for 5999 out the door with no building a relationship, am on the east coast so I know that factors in.
cbarber
Fantasy
1952nd
7/22/2020 4:19pm
6300 otd for mine. 2012 and 2013 yellow zero problems. Switched to blue for 16, orange in 17, back to yellow and no regrets, zero problems. I'm happy.
Gillboy67
7/22/2020 4:22pm
Bruce372 wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
That's nice. Go to your local Suzuki dealer, build a great relationship with them like I did with mine. You should be well on your way...
yz133rider wrote:
I bought an 18 rmz last year for 5999 out the door with no building a relationship, am on the east coast so I know that...
I bought an 18 rmz last year for 5999 out the door with no building a relationship, am on the east coast so I know that factors in.
When I bought my 19 in April of 19 6200.00 OTD just called them up said I found one for 5895.00 out of state if they could keep me under 6200 I would come buy it right away they called me back said I had a deal. I grabbed my cash and tie downs hour and half later I was locked and loaded!!!
Bruce372
7/22/2020 4:23pm
Well, I've got cash in hand so if anyone can find me one for around $6500 otd new within a day drive of bay area ill pick one up this weekend.

I can belive those prices in the mid west or east coast, but not in cali.
deadlo
7/22/2020 4:24pm
Hey guys, no one is saying that an rmz isn’t cheap. This is pretty common knowledge and doesn’t make it any better of a stock bike.

Also, no one is saying the contingency is bad either.

One more thing (for u manly guys who love to kickstart a bike because you are afraid an e start bike will be dead when u show up to a track), tusk sells a $50 7oz tiny jump starter that I’m sure you’d have no problem fitting in your tight ass if a battery goes dead.

We also don’t care that you beat Trevor down the road on your Suzuki.

Post a reply to: 2025 RMZ450

The Latest