2025 RMZ450

BobPA
7/21/2020 11:22am
This thread could not have played out any better. Mr. Roost Buckets played you yellow bellies like a fiddle.
Snapper
7/21/2020 11:23am
BobPA wrote:
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest...
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest color in the alphabet.

The 2021's are out (well for everyone but Suzuki) making your 2019 three (3) years old.

"Handles way better than any stock bike".....opinions are not facts chief....and prove that it is faster, you got a Dyno in your cave?
Awww. Someone's little leg wasn't strong enough to start a bike so they sold it.
sf702/410
7/21/2020 11:46am
Why'd my post get deleted? I had no idea these frail legged, sensitive betas were so abundant in an mx forum. Disgraceful. I rode my sweet new 20.5 f.e ktm this weekend with recent revalve and respring and the next day my p.o.s resprung 18 rmz and honest to Pete you haters are just skiing with each other. That awful rmz is a better bike. It actually has a fork, a snappier motor, the rear tire doesn't rub the fender when bottomed, cables and wires routed better, a progressive feeling clutch, no screws into plastic and torque values over 3 ft. Lbs. Wish I hadn't thrown 5 grand away. I'm silly for listening to these fuckers.

The Shop

BobPA
7/21/2020 11:55am
sf702/410 wrote:
Why'd my post get deleted? I had no idea these frail legged, sensitive betas were so abundant in an mx forum. Disgraceful. I rode my sweet...
Why'd my post get deleted? I had no idea these frail legged, sensitive betas were so abundant in an mx forum. Disgraceful. I rode my sweet new 20.5 f.e ktm this weekend with recent revalve and respring and the next day my p.o.s resprung 18 rmz and honest to Pete you haters are just skiing with each other. That awful rmz is a better bike. It actually has a fork, a snappier motor, the rear tire doesn't rub the fender when bottomed, cables and wires routed better, a progressive feeling clutch, no screws into plastic and torque values over 3 ft. Lbs. Wish I hadn't thrown 5 grand away. I'm silly for listening to these fuckers.
Eat a Snickers broski, no one wants to hear your life story
fourfourone
7/21/2020 12:13pm
sf702/410 wrote:
Why'd my post get deleted? I had no idea these frail legged, sensitive betas were so abundant in an mx forum. Disgraceful. I rode my sweet...
cool story bro
fourfourone
7/21/2020 12:22pm
My ping pang 250 go fast. snagged a KTM and boom bottom goes blawwww with the turn of the twisty tube.
sf702/410
7/21/2020 12:24pm
sf702/410 wrote:
cool story bro
Your heffer of a mother thought so too
sf702/410
7/21/2020 12:25pm
sf702/410 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
I'd take one over what you eat there, cutie
BobPA
7/21/2020 1:03pm
sf702/410 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
sf702/410 wrote:
Gonna have to take your word for it on that one bro, you are on a different level of weird. Are you the open letter to Cooper Webb guy??
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
7/21/2020 1:04pm
My very first post seeing more Yellow then any podium ever willLaughing
Gillboy67
7/21/2020 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2020 1:46pm
BobPA wrote:
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest...
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest color in the alphabet.

The 2021's are out (well for everyone but Suzuki) making your 2019 three (3) years old.

"Handles way better than any stock bike".....opinions are not facts chief....and prove that it is faster, you got a Dyno in your cave?
Mater of fact I did have it Dynoed picked up 8.7HP over stock. However if you know anything its how and where in the curve it makes the power. I will see if I can find the dyno sheet and post it.

with the following mods FMF 4.1 exhaust, Head work and HC piston and ecu remap from Proven moto, VP Race fuel.
sf702/410
7/21/2020 1:34pm
BobPA wrote:
sf702/410 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
Gonna have to take your word for it on that one bro, you are on a different level of weird. Are you the open letter to...
Gonna have to take your word for it on that one bro, you are on a different level of weird. Are you the open letter to Cooper Webb guy??
Lol. Uh? No? For someone that doesn't like reading about other people, you sure must read alot about other people though. Haha. Toolbag, congrats on the feat of literacy though.
Gillboy67
7/21/2020 2:28pm
Just to get back to the how old my 2019 is..... The brainiac Bobpa was trying to make a point that I dont ride my bike by using the denominator of it was three yrs old with 13hrs. I bought the bike in April of 19 that makes it 15mo old to me. Yes 3 full model years old . Shit!! Glad we got that all strait LMAO!!

BTW you haters I dont understand and mostly it the pumpkin owners and the white pumpkin peeps. Is it you paid 10K plus tax for a stock bike? And still got beat buy a 6K yellow kick start bike that "hasn't been updated in 10 yrs" Even knowing it was a all new bike in 2018! 99% of us on here cant ride a new 450 to its potential anyway. I also wonder how many of the haters actually line up behind a gate on a 450???? BC as a 54yr old moto guy that has been doing it for 40 plus yr. I actually learned to NOT to talk smack 21yrs ago as a mini beg on a 79 YZ80 when I got my ass kicked by a kid on a 76 XR75. If you line up behind a gate you have my respect no matter the bike,the gear, or how you got there! A true moto guy has had his ass handed to him more than once and is humbled! My guess the hater crap talkers are key board warriors and trail riders (nothing wrong with that BTW) In closing I want to list the reasons I ride a Zook.
1.I love the way they handle! Especially after I have the suspension done for me and my pref.
2.I like how they make smooth power with great torque
3. They respond to modifications very well and that makes them a great platform as a blank canvas.
4. they fit me good 6'2"
5.I have been on them since 05 (I have had them all and nothing bad to say about any of them)I know them like the back of my hand I know ALL the tricks.
6. Price. Usually can buy one 3K back of all the other brands Leaves plenty for personalization!!!
JWACK
7/21/2020 3:05pm
This thread gave me COVID-19. Wtf
crowe176
7/21/2020 5:11pm
Plot twist, Suzuki’s been developing an electric MX bike instead of putting a starter on the 450? Would that put them back in the game?
Kyle978
7/21/2020 5:20pm
I hate myself for reading through this whole thread 🤦🏼‍♂️
wwdiii
7/21/2020 7:18pm
Reading this thread is the most fun I had since the hogs ate my little brother!!
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
7/21/2020 9:34pm
BobPA wrote:
I love how you guys made an obvious troll thread into 5 pages of a yellow circle jerk. When you applaud a guy for getting a...
I love how you guys made an obvious troll thread into 5 pages of a yellow circle jerk. When you applaud a guy for getting a mid pack start....you know your standards are low. Not too mention the bro with over $10k into his 3 year old bike....with 13 hours on it...Please prove to me how it is better than any other stock bike...and how would you know? 5 hours a year will tell you very little about how a bike performs...

PS: Most of the guys kickstart their bikes in a dead engine start race...it is usually quicker.
Most guys kick start their bike in a dead engine race?

Guessing you live under a bridge Smile
aeffertz
7/21/2020 9:48pm
Some people feel better about themselves by the things they purchase. A guy driving an Audi will feel superior to the guy driving a Honda Civic.

The guy who buys an Audi and mocks the guy driving a Civic is a douche bag. The guy who buys a $10,000 bike and mocks the guy who buys a $6,000 is also a douche bag. Don't we all share one common interest? Why spend your time mocking other brands other people ride when there's so few of us that actually ride? How old are we?
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/21/2020 10:36pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2020 10:37pm
Why don’t all of you Suzuki haters and shit talkers just stay out of the Suzuki threads and let those that like them and those with open minds discuss the bikes in a civil manner. Y’all don’t add anything of value to these threads and you make them straight trash. GTFO
mxmaniac
7/22/2020 1:14am
Spoke to an ex suzuki team mechanic today and his comments were.. the suzuki bikes are a great option for 99 percent of people. The only concern for the elite level, from a disadvantage standpoint compared to the elite competition was the weight and engine characteristics. He said they were reliable, and a well built machine.
Motofinne
7/22/2020 1:28am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 1:30am
mxmaniac wrote:
Spoke to an ex suzuki team mechanic today and his comments were.. the suzuki bikes are a great option for 99 percent of people. The only...
Spoke to an ex suzuki team mechanic today and his comments were.. the suzuki bikes are a great option for 99 percent of people. The only concern for the elite level, from a disadvantage standpoint compared to the elite competition was the weight and engine characteristics. He said they were reliable, and a well built machine.
I just don't buy that argument. From a consumer standpoint, in most cases you buy a bike that will maximize your own riding potential and enjoyment. 99% can't ride a 2006 CRF450 to its max potential, does that mean that anything newer or more advanced is wrong to buy? It is pretty clear that for most people, there are better options than the RMZ. With that said, the bike is solid and you can get them pretty cheap (same can be said for other bikes aswell, Suzuki isn't the only bikes you can get with heavy discounts).

It doesn't really matter though, i think this whole Suzuki discussion is just a dead end. As long as people are riding and buying bikes we're fine.
mxmaniac
7/22/2020 6:18am
mxmaniac wrote:
Spoke to an ex suzuki team mechanic today and his comments were.. the suzuki bikes are a great option for 99 percent of people. The only...
Motofinne wrote:
I just don't buy that argument. From a consumer standpoint, in most cases you buy a bike that will maximize your own riding potential and enjoyment...
I just don't buy that argument. From a consumer standpoint, in most cases you buy a bike that will maximize your own riding potential and enjoyment. 99% can't ride a 2006 CRF450 to its max potential, does that mean that anything newer or more advanced is wrong to buy? It is pretty clear that for most people, there are better options than the RMZ. With that said, the bike is solid and you can get them pretty cheap (same can be said for other bikes aswell, Suzuki isn't the only bikes you can get with heavy discounts).

It doesn't really matter though, i think this whole Suzuki discussion is just a dead end. As long as people are riding and buying bikes we're fine.
which part of which argument?
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
7/22/2020 6:22am
Gillboy67 wrote:
Just to get back to the how old my 2019 is..... The brainiac Bobpa was trying to make a point that I dont ride my bike...
Just to get back to the how old my 2019 is..... The brainiac Bobpa was trying to make a point that I dont ride my bike by using the denominator of it was three yrs old with 13hrs. I bought the bike in April of 19 that makes it 15mo old to me. Yes 3 full model years old . Shit!! Glad we got that all strait LMAO!!

BTW you haters I dont understand and mostly it the pumpkin owners and the white pumpkin peeps. Is it you paid 10K plus tax for a stock bike? And still got beat buy a 6K yellow kick start bike that "hasn't been updated in 10 yrs" Even knowing it was a all new bike in 2018! 99% of us on here cant ride a new 450 to its potential anyway. I also wonder how many of the haters actually line up behind a gate on a 450???? BC as a 54yr old moto guy that has been doing it for 40 plus yr. I actually learned to NOT to talk smack 21yrs ago as a mini beg on a 79 YZ80 when I got my ass kicked by a kid on a 76 XR75. If you line up behind a gate you have my respect no matter the bike,the gear, or how you got there! A true moto guy has had his ass handed to him more than once and is humbled! My guess the hater crap talkers are key board warriors and trail riders (nothing wrong with that BTW) In closing I want to list the reasons I ride a Zook.
1.I love the way they handle! Especially after I have the suspension done for me and my pref.
2.I like how they make smooth power with great torque
3. They respond to modifications very well and that makes them a great platform as a blank canvas.
4. they fit me good 6'2"
5.I have been on them since 05 (I have had them all and nothing bad to say about any of them)I know them like the back of my hand I know ALL the tricks.
6. Price. Usually can buy one 3K back of all the other brands Leaves plenty for personalization!!!
How are you 54, been doing Moto for 40 years but we're racing an 80 21 years ago?
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
7/22/2020 6:28am
I'm just curious where you guys are getting these prices from? I understand the RMZ is cheaper then the other brands, but if you put effort forward the deals are out there. If you're telling me that an RMZ is 6k, I'd gladly spend the extra $1500 to get a bike with far superior build quality.

I bought a brand new 17 ktm 450sx for 7499
Recently purchased brand new 20 350xcf for 7999

NOTE: neither of these were leftovers
Mr. Afterbar
7/22/2020 6:32am Edited Date/Time 7/22/2020 6:35am
I'm just curious where you guys are getting these prices from? I understand the RMZ is cheaper then the other brands, but if you put effort...
I'm just curious where you guys are getting these prices from? I understand the RMZ is cheaper then the other brands, but if you put effort forward the deals are out there. If you're telling me that an RMZ is 6k, I'd gladly spend the extra $1500 to get a bike with far superior build quality.

You will not find other bikes of the same model year for the price of a RMZ. I recently had been getting prices on '20 KX and RMZ 450s. Kawasaki's can usually be had less than the other brands as well and the difference in price was over $1200 between the two everywhere I looked. And to your comment about "build quality", you'll be throwing your $1500 out the window if that's what you're after. "Build quality" of a Suzuki is excellent.
Gillboy67
7/22/2020 7:15am
crowe176 wrote:
Plot twist, Suzuki’s been developing an electric MX bike instead of putting a starter on the 450? Would that put them back in the game?
NO! What would be funny as hell if they released a E start 15LB lighter bike that matched hondas power! I would LMAO
One can dream right?
RoostBuckets
Fantasy
1360th
7/22/2020 7:18am
I'm just curious where you guys are getting these prices from? I understand the RMZ is cheaper then the other brands, but if you put effort...

You will not find other bikes of the same model year for the price of a RMZ. I recently had been getting prices on '20 KX...
You will not find other bikes of the same model year for the price of a RMZ. I recently had been getting prices on '20 KX and RMZ 450s. Kawasaki's can usually be had less than the other brands as well and the difference in price was over $1200 between the two everywhere I looked. And to your comment about "build quality", you'll be throwing your $1500 out the window if that's what you're after. "Build quality" of a Suzuki is excellent.
LOL well lets not forget about the chunk of change needed to get these bikes on the same OEM level.... Even if the build quality was on par with that of KTM or other brands. What about the resale value? It's not even a close comparison.

The only suzuki with good resale value is the ole smokey two stroke.

Post a reply to: 2025 RMZ450

The Latest