2025 RMZ450

BobPA
7/21/2020 8:20am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2020 8:26am
BobPA wrote:
I love how you guys made an obvious troll thread into 5 pages of a yellow circle jerk. When you applaud a guy for getting a...
I love how you guys made an obvious troll thread into 5 pages of a yellow circle jerk. When you applaud a guy for getting a mid pack start....you know your standards are low. Not too mention the bro with over $10k into his 3 year old bike....with 13 hours on it...Please prove to me how it is better than any other stock bike...and how would you know? 5 hours a year will tell you very little about how a bike performs...

PS: Most of the guys kickstart their bikes in a dead engine start race...it is usually quicker.
Gillboy67 wrote:
Jealous Bob??? For the sake of this post I am the "bro" with the 10K bike. First off its a 19 I have had it 15mo...
Jealous Bob???
For the sake of this post I am the "bro" with the 10K bike. First off its a 19 I have had it 15mo not 3 years. The reason for the low hours is I have a practice bike 2016 as well so I put the hrs on it. Plus with the Rona and weather last summer I didn't get to race as much as I would like.
Ya Its faster and handles way better than any stock bike. I set my bikes up for me. I also would say it will hold its own against a moded bike of another color.
I also will let your ignorant self know I have been racing moto for over 40 yrs. Im old 54 fat and not as fast as I once thought I was but I promise you I still know my way around a MX track and my knowledge of and about mx bikes and how to set them up surpasses most.
We all appreciate you adding to this 5 page thread.
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest color in the alphabet.

The 2021's are out (well for everyone but Suzuki) making your 2019 three (3) years old.

"Handles way better than any stock bike".....opinions are not facts chief....and prove that it is faster, you got a Dyno in your cave?
7/21/2020 8:26am
BobPA wrote:
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest...
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest color in the alphabet.

The 2021's are out (well for everyone but Suzuki) making your 2019 three (3) years old.

"Handles way better than any stock bike".....opinions are not facts chief....and prove that it is faster, you got a Dyno in your cave?
Someone get my dude a calculator and take 2021 minus 2019.
Mr. Afterbar
7/21/2020 8:27am
BobPA wrote:
I love how you guys made an obvious troll thread into 5 pages of a yellow circle jerk. When you applaud a guy for getting a...
I love how you guys made an obvious troll thread into 5 pages of a yellow circle jerk. When you applaud a guy for getting a mid pack start....you know your standards are low. Not too mention the bro with over $10k into his 3 year old bike....with 13 hours on it...Please prove to me how it is better than any other stock bike...and how would you know? 5 hours a year will tell you very little about how a bike performs...

PS: Most of the guys kickstart their bikes in a dead engine start race...it is usually quicker.
Gillboy67 wrote:
Jealous Bob??? For the sake of this post I am the "bro" with the 10K bike. First off its a 19 I have had it 15mo...
Jealous Bob???
For the sake of this post I am the "bro" with the 10K bike. First off its a 19 I have had it 15mo not 3 years. The reason for the low hours is I have a practice bike 2016 as well so I put the hrs on it. Plus with the Rona and weather last summer I didn't get to race as much as I would like.
Ya Its faster and handles way better than any stock bike. I set my bikes up for me. I also would say it will hold its own against a moded bike of another color.
I also will let your ignorant self know I have been racing moto for over 40 yrs. Im old 54 fat and not as fast as I once thought I was but I promise you I still know my way around a MX track and my knowledge of and about mx bikes and how to set them up surpasses most.
BobPA wrote:
I will never be jealous of a bro that needs to kickstart a bike, pure caveman stuff right there. Not to mention yellow is the ugliest...

Bob showing his true colors again. You were doing so good.
Markopolo400
7/21/2020 8:30am
Suzuki doesn't even need to advertise RMZs anymore. It's all the VitalMX forum has to talk about these days LaughingLaughingLaughing

The Shop

bvm111
7/21/2020 8:30am
BobPA wrote:

Someone get my dude a calculator and take 2021 minus 2019.
let’s all count together .... 19.... 20.... 21 that’s how many model years? Wink
7/21/2020 8:34am
BobPA wrote:

Gillboy67 wrote:
Jealous Bob???
BobPA wrote:

People are gonna ride what they wanna ride, man. Smh.

It’s always KTM bro’s worried about everyone else’s circle jerk.

7/21/2020 8:37am
I get it, math is hard. In 2020, a 2019 would be ONE model year old. In 2021 that would make it how many??
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/21/2020 9:04am
I get it, math is hard. In 2020, a 2019 would be ONE model year old. In 2021 that would make it how many??
Not sure why this is hard to understand, but apparently some don’t get it. Your last sentence should clear it up for the ones who were struggling
BobPA
7/21/2020 9:34am
Suzuki guys cannot use a calculator, they are stuck kick starting their abacus.....
BobPA
7/21/2020 9:36am
Bob showing his true colors again. You were doing so good.
Who the fook is this guy? Speak when spoken too ya yellow peasant.

(Extreme sarcasm BTW, I am sure you'll take it to heart)
seth505
Fantasy
1271st
7/21/2020 9:44am
Never knew an inanimate object could rape but now I believe. The way some people hate on a Suzuki here, the only explanation is that a Suzuki got em really good in the corn hole. It's a crazy world.
Mr. Afterbar
7/21/2020 9:54am
here it is! 2021 RMZ450 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/07/21/439540/s1200_s1600_RM_Z450_L2_GY8_E19_D.jpg[/img]
here it is! 2021 RMZ450

You're either stupid or stupid. Can't determine which it is yet.
ktmdan
7/21/2020 9:55am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Raced a cross country event on the weekend on a 20 RM-Z250, dead engine start with hands on bars, started first kick, I still fumbled clicking...
Raced a cross country event on the weekend on a 20 RM-Z250, dead engine start with hands on bars, started first kick, I still fumbled clicking into gear and still managed a mid pack start over a field of E-Start bikes.
Kickstart is actually the way to go on a dead engine start. One of the only reasons I almost didn't get a 350 is because it has no kickstart. My 250xc had kick and button and I would kick it on every start and get the holeshot more than half the time.
fourfourone
7/21/2020 9:55am
here it is! 2021 RMZ450 [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2020/07/21/439540/s1200_s1600_RM_Z450_L2_GY8_E19_D.jpg[/img]
here it is! 2021 RMZ450

You're either stupid or stupid. Can't determine which it is yet.
Take a joke KAREN
fourfourone
7/21/2020 10:06am
haha true! So much butt hurt in this thread over the slow mans dirt bike….
Mr. Afterbar
7/21/2020 10:14am
The slow man's dirt bike is whichever one you are on clown. The RMZ isn't holding anyone back, certainly not you.
malachi177
7/21/2020 10:27am
The slow man's dirt bike is whichever one you are on clown. The RMZ isn't holding anyone back, certainly not you.
No kidding....especially the so called Mr. Canadian Pro ( soo full of shit) who probably rides an orange painted Skyteam pitbike with red bull stickers thinking he’s da’man. Probably does mirror selfies in full pose.
fourfourone
7/21/2020 10:30am
malachi177 wrote:
No kidding....especially the so called Mr. Canadian Pro ( soo full of shit) who probably rides an orange painted Skyteam pitbike with red bull stickers thinking...
No kidding....especially the so called Mr. Canadian Pro ( soo full of shit) who probably rides an orange painted Skyteam pitbike with red bull stickers thinking he’s da’man. Probably does mirror selfies in full pose.
What the fuck are you talking about.....
fourfourone
7/21/2020 10:31am
you upset.... need a hug.... leg hurt from kick starting....
malachi177
7/21/2020 10:35am
malachi177 wrote:
No kidding....especially the so called Mr. Canadian Pro ( soo full of shit) who probably rides an orange painted Skyteam pitbike with red bull stickers thinking...
You must be new😂😂
fourfourone
7/21/2020 10:38am
malachi177 wrote:
malachi177 wrote:
You must be new😂😂
still don't get it chief... not sure anyone does....
malachi177
7/21/2020 10:45am
malachi177 wrote:
You must be new😂😂
still don't get it chief... not sure anyone does....
Onewordresponseguy does. Bragged about being a Canadian Pro and how fast he is, yet slams a manufacturer...he’s been asked to give his name but won’t. He’s full of shit.
malachi177
7/21/2020 10:46am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2020 10:48am
I’m 51 you ignorant toolbag....not in junior for the umpteenth time
Mr. Afterbar
7/21/2020 11:05am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2020 11:10am
Nope. I'm all good. Pathetic response though, I must admit. I don't ride a Suzuki. The sport sure could use a lot more of the kind of people that buy a Suzuki and a lot less of the know it all shit talkers like you, BobPA, and the self proclaimed Canadian pro that won't give his name up (I wouldn't either if I said that much dumb shit) cuz he doesn't want people to see he is a mid pack B rider who raced the 250 class once. Suzuki makes great motorcycles. You don't like them, then just STFU and spare us from knowing exactly how dumb you are.
fourfourone
7/21/2020 11:14am
Nope. I'm all good. Pathetic response though, I must admit. I don't ride a Suzuki. The sport sure could use a lot more of the kind...
Nope. I'm all good. Pathetic response though, I must admit. I don't ride a Suzuki. The sport sure could use a lot more of the kind of people that buy a Suzuki and a lot less of the know it all shit talkers like you, BobPA, and the self proclaimed Canadian pro that won't give his name up (I wouldn't either if I said that much dumb shit) cuz he doesn't want people to see he is a mid pack B rider who raced the 250 class once. Suzuki makes great motorcycles. You don't like them, then just STFU and spare us from knowing exactly how dumb you are.
settle down KAREN

Post a reply to: 2025 RMZ450

The Latest