2021 FC 450 ROCKSTAR EDITION

Related:
Create New Tag

12/2/2020 9:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2020 9:46 AM

Featuring a striking, brand-new look and class-leading performance, Husqvarna Motorcycles is excited to reveal the 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition. Used as the starting point for Zach Osborne’s AMA 450MX championship winning Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing machine, the competition-ready motorcycle features numerous upgrades and improvements over the standard FC 450, all designed to further increase its winning potential.

Beneath the updated Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team graphics, the FC 450 Rockstar Edition uses Husqvarna Motorcycles’ lightweight FC 450 chassis, together with the latest WP XACT suspension. Delivering precise handling, the optimised suspension improves rider confidence allowing all racers to master the toughest terrain with conviction.

Photo

With a focus on the latest technology and offering fully customisable riding experiences, the fourth generation FC 450 Rockstar Edition comes with Husqvarna Motorcycles’ all-new Connectivity Unit, which together with the myHusqvarna app was launched in October 2020. Fitted to the handlebar pad and controlled with the application, personalised engine maps and fine-tuned suspension settings can be created and stored to provide the ideal set-up for any track or conditions.

Ensuring an uncompromised power delivery from the SOHC 450 cc engine, an upgraded, high-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system provides perfect action in all conditions, while also delivering exceptional reliability.

Completed with an FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer, GUTS Factory high-grip seat cover, Rekluse clutch cover, Factory wheel set, ProTaper handlebars and Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset, the FC 450 Rockstar Edition is built to perform at the highest level, straight out of the showroom.

Photo

Technical Highlights:

-New Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing graphics
-New Connectivity Unit fitted as standard to connect with the myHusqvarna app allows the rider to customise engine behaviour to personal preferences and take terrain and track conditions into consideration
-New high performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system
-Compact SOHC engine providing class-leading performance
-Hydro-formed chromium molybdenum frame with premium black powder coating
-Factory Racing CNC-machined triple clamps with adjustable offset [20 – 22 mm]
-Composite carbon fibre two-piece subframe design
-Carbon fibre reinforced skid plate
-WP XACT 48 mm front forks with AER technology
-Mechanical Factory holeshot device
-FMF Racing Factory 4.1 silencer
-Softer, grey ODI lock-on grips
-GUTS Factory high grip seat cover
-Rekluse clutch cover
-High-quality ProTaper handlebars and bar pad
-Factory wheel set with D.I.D DirtStar rims and blue anodised CNC machined hubs
-Multifunctional map switch, which also activates launch and traction control
-Electric starter powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0 Ah battery

Providing comfort, protection and style, the Functional Offroad Apparel Collection ensures riders of all abilities are fully prepared for their next ride. Additionally, a comprehensive line-up of Technical Accessories allows riders to customise, protect and further improve the performance and durability of their motorcycle.

The new 2021 FC 450 Rockstar Edition will be available at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers worldwide from December 2020 onwards. Availabilities may differ from country to country. For all details on pricing and availability, please refer to your national Husqvarna Motorcycles subsidiary or importer.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/2/2020 9:43 AM

They look really sweet in person. We just uncrated one this morning.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

12/2/2020 9:43 AM

its like a little bit of Colby Raha and Zach Osbourne mixed together.

|

12/2/2020 9:45 AM

Yellow front fender and would look like good old Suzuki´s.

|

I dig the black. Are the side number plates continuing to shrink?

|

It’s too bad they didn’t put a 16 or 1 on it for Zach

|

12/2/2020 9:52 AM

fourfourone wrote:

its like a little bit of Colby Raha and Zach Osbourne mixed together.

I thought the same thing. Looks like a mix of Raha's bike and a factory team bike.

|

12/2/2020 9:53 AM

kwebster447 wrote:

It’s too bad they didn’t put a 16 or 1 on it for Zach

especially when JA21 got his # back in 2018

|

12/2/2020 9:53 AM

Too many colors going on. I would have made the rear black. And yes, I dont get the side panels getting smaller and smaller. At what point do we realize they are there for a reason.

|

12/2/2020 9:56 AM

Rickyisms wrote:

They look really sweet in person. We just uncrated one this morning.

Saw one at Wheelsports in Columbus, Ohio yesterday. New look for Husky Rockstar Edition....

Photo

Photo

|

12/2/2020 9:58 AM

I hate black plastics but this is a good looking bike!

|

12/2/2020 10:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2020 10:02 AM

mxracerjohn250 wrote:

Too many colors going on. I would have made the rear black. And yes, I dont get the side panels getting smaller and smaller. ...more

its just a 2pc design. the actual overall size of the "background" is the same, just in 2 pc's so your number has a splice in it (if you want it that big), big deal.

|

12/2/2020 10:03 AM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

That caught my eye too, the lower one looks smaller for sure.

|

12/2/2020 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2020 10:06 AM

I like that they changed up the look a bit. They were starting to look stale, which is why I changed up the plastic on my own Husky. For me, this Rockstar Edition is maybe a bit much for me, as far as the color theme, but I am not going to complain. At least they tried something different. If I bought one, I'd throw matching yellow plastics on the front (fender and number plate), add my numbers and run it.

|

12/2/2020 10:09 AM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

smv ryder wrote:

That caught my eye too, the lower one looks smaller for sure.

Edit.. same as on my bike. Not sure why they looked smaller. Photo
Photo

|

12/2/2020 10:10 AM

I've seen it with Anderson's number as well.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

12/2/2020 10:12 AM

Imagine winning an outdoor title and they still pick your teammate's number.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

12/2/2020 10:12 AM

smv ryder wrote:

Edit.. same as on my bike. Not sure why they looked smaller. Photo
Photo

I think the black plastic with the white number background just hides it a bit and tricks your eyes. I had to look closely also but it is the same (I think.)

|

12/2/2020 10:23 AM

I expect everyone that bitched about black plastic on Yamahas to complain about this also...

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

12/2/2020 10:25 AM

That is beautiful! Wish it came in a 350 version.

|

'20 FC450...'19 TC125

12/2/2020 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2020 10:42 AM

...there has to be a better way to mount the ECU control module, that huge black bar pad ain't so sexy, like a pretty girl with a huge zit on her face...

|

12/2/2020 10:46 AM

Brent wrote:

...there has to be a better way to mount the ECU control module, that huge black bar pad ain't so sexy, like a pretty girl ...more

I agree. It is very odd looking

|

12/2/2020 10:53 AM

That looks solid. It will definitely help them stand out in the paddock this year during SX/MX.

|

12/2/2020 11:06 AM

I bet this thing is gonna look waaay better with the new Rockstar Logo coming out early next year!

|

12/2/2020 11:08 AM

I like it, that's a good look. 🤙

|

12/2/2020 11:10 AM

They look sooooo good after so many years going white

|

12/2/2020 11:11 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I've seen it with Anderson's number as well.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

Maybe they went with #21 since its a 2021 model? still....

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

12/2/2020 11:15 AM

JOE_SPROCKETS#1 wrote:

Maybe they went with #21 since its a 2021 model? still....

Technically it's a 21.5 model, so I bet the #21 is for Anderson, although they should've used 16 this time, in my opinion.

|

12/2/2020 11:21 AM

Nice looking bike

|

12/2/2020 11:47 AM

Great looking bike aside from their awful number plates and side panels.

|