2021 Cancellations Have Started

dedi684
1/29/2021 5:50am
Wow, where do you people live? Take precautions? I dont know anyone who had it except my elderly neighbor died in a rehab center. Most everybody i know still raced and traveled all year around the northeast with no issues. Same with snowmobile season.
lumpy790
1/29/2021 6:21am
lumpy790 wrote:
The world can return to normal after vaccine turns this around. As a high risk I cant wait to get my vaccine!
I'm with you Lumpy. My wife and 1 of my kids are both high risk (one extremely high), so I've literally had to put everything on...
I'm with you Lumpy. My wife and 1 of my kids are both high risk (one extremely high), so I've literally had to put everything on hold until a shot in the arm. Unfortunately, including traveling to any races. I just wish I was on a Highway in Oregon yesterday. Hahaha

I'm just super happy we have a promoters like FELD and MXSports to keep this sport going.
With so many of the SX’s in the South East I would love getting my hard card like normal and going to do rider support but even we insiders we are not allowed to go. With TV I watched nationals very closely and while on camera the show crew appeared to be masked and distanced but almost none of the people spectating were so no way would I go and risk the spread.
lumpy790
1/29/2021 6:27am
dedi684 wrote:
Wow, where do you people live? Take precautions? I dont know anyone who had it except my elderly neighbor died in a rehab center. Most everybody...
Wow, where do you people live? Take precautions? I dont know anyone who had it except my elderly neighbor died in a rehab center. Most everybody i know still raced and traveled all year around the northeast with no issues. Same with snowmobile season.
While not posted here but one of our own vitards lost his father to Covid.

When someone you know is one or more of the died of covid numbers it changes your perspective greatly.
lumpy790
1/29/2021 6:28am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2021 6:29am
Saw posted yesterday a Arenacross was canceled/postponed.

The Shop

dedi684
1/29/2021 7:00am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2021 2:10pm
dedi684 wrote:
Wow, where do you people live? Take precautions? I dont know anyone who had it except my elderly neighbor died in a rehab center. Most everybody...
lumpy790 wrote:
While not posted here but one of our own vitards lost his father to Covid. When someone you know is one or more of the died...
While not posted here but one of our own vitards lost his father to Covid.

When someone you know is one or more of the died of covid numbers it changes your perspective greatly.
Not really, i enjoy living a healthy lifestyle and not depending on meds.
tobias56
2/1/2021 7:11pm
lumpy790 wrote:
Saw posted yesterday a Arenacross was canceled/postponed.
Better to safe than sorry.

Post a reply to: 2021 Cancellations Have Started

The Latest