"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/23/2019 1:52 PM

No SLC?

|

10/23/2019 1:59 PM

Dude! Mav you rock! Thanks

|

10/23/2019 2:08 PM

We tried to buy 1st row seats, second tier on one of the long sides this year. We were pretty much on the ball when the tickets were first released but all those seats were sold. Whats wierd is we bought those seats a couple years ago in like December. Any idea why seats like those sold out so fast this year? Do you think they were bought up early and will be offered up for sale later this year? Is that how this normally works? We wanted to hold off this year to see if they would come available but were worried that our options would just get worse so we settled for some 3rd row seats.

|

10/23/2019 3:07 PM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

No SLC?

Not released yet, I guess. It wasn't with the other ones.

|

10/23/2019 3:19 PM

Thanks for posting, this is awesome!

|

10/23/2019 3:31 PM

For what it's worth, I have never seen the start be on that side of the stadium for Seattle! It is always opposite of that. Not saying it isn't possible, but just putting it out there so someone doesn't buy tickets just based off of that!

|

10/23/2019 3:35 PM

Slightly off topic, but still to do with seating and tickets.I purchased mine for A2 when they went on sale a couple of weeks ago.
Every other year Ticket Master emailed me the tickets, now because I am overseas you pick them at Will Call.
Does anyone know why this has changed, I can only think it is a security thing so you print off duplicate tickets or something.

|

10/23/2019 3:51 PM

No outside for Vegas? That's weird

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/23/2019 4:02 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

No outside for Vegas? That's weird

It could always change but they would have to relocate the finish line.

Photo

|

10/23/2019 4:13 PM

Kennyfreemoney wrote:

No SLC?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Not released yet, I guess. It wasn't with the other ones.

Photo
|

10/23/2019 4:32 PM

The track map was released but not with the stadium seating chart like the ones I posted.

I'll update my post whenever it becomes available.

|

10/23/2019 7:45 PM

Hoseclamp wrote:

We tried to buy 1st row seats, second tier on one of the long sides this year. We were pretty much on the ball when the tickets were first released but all those seats were sold. Whats wierd is we bought those seats a couple years ago in like December. Any idea why seats like those sold out so fast this year? Do you think they were bought up early and will be offered up for sale later this year? Is that how this normally works? We wanted to hold off this year to see if they would come available but were worried that our options would just get worse so we settled for some 3rd row seats.

Funny you mention this, I went to buy tickets (Arlington) the day they were released to the public. No first row seats available ANYWHERE in the stadium, not even the 4th level. I bought front row last year in mid January for the race and there was a bunch available, but this year all sold out or not available. It’s definitely weird.

|

10/24/2019 6:35 AM

St. Louis had a bunch of seats unavailable from the first day I could buy tickets, with some early promotional they sent me. I checked when they opened tickets up to everybody and they are still unavailable.

|

12/10/2019 7:01 AM

Looking at Indy. That's the opposite side as the tunnel. Is that correct or could that be wrong?

Thanks

|

Kevin Windham, The man, the myth, the legend! Gonna miss seeing this man on the line.

-----Do or Do not, There is no try-----