2020 Star Racing Yamaha

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2019 3:12 PM

I’m no Nostradamus but they look to be an absolute powerhouse of a team next year. 4 great riders indoors and out in Ferrandis, Nichols, Cooper and McElrath.

Forkner and Sexton amongst others will have a challenge ahead. Should be fun to watch.

|

8/29/2019 3:17 PM

Are you missing Masterpool in that roster?

|

8/29/2019 4:02 PM

GuyB wrote:

I believe he is, that kid cooks!

|

8/29/2019 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2019 4:31 PM

GuyB wrote:

Sounded like he may not be racing SX on the pulp show.

|

8/29/2019 6:20 PM

Ferrandis to win his region, Forkner will win his region then Ferrandis will win the outdoors. I think PC will have a stronger team overall though tbh.

|

8/29/2019 7:05 PM

GuyB wrote:

Yeah that’s right, him too as an up and comer.

|

8/29/2019 7:11 PM

GuyB wrote:

stremme12 wrote:

Sounded like he may not be racing SX on the pulp show.

He is racing 2020 supercross

|

8/29/2019 11:30 PM

GuyB wrote:

I have the feeling that most of the people don't really recognize his great performances from this year. How old is he? Really impressive rookie year

|

8/30/2019 3:49 AM

Adam89 wrote:

Ferrandis to win his region, Forkner will win his region then Ferrandis will win the outdoors. I think PC will have a stronger team overall though tbh.

I have to disagree. PC will be Forkner, Smith, Marchbanks and Mcadoo right? Every member of the Star team apart from Masterpool, who is a great young talent himself, has either won or led a championship at some stage. They’re may not be a massive amount to split Forkner and Smith and Ferrandis and Mcelrath (i’d Go with the Star guys) but I’d take Cooper and Nichols over Mcadoo and Marchbanks every time

|

8/30/2019 4:11 AM

Going to be a lot of this next year at the nationals...

|

8/30/2019 5:12 AM

250s will be stacked next year. Ferrandis, Shane, Nichols, Cooper, Forkner, Smith, RJ, Sexton. Those are just guys you can make an easy case for a championship. There are going to be at least 6 guys that are super disappointed without winning their regional championship. Factor in the other guys like Mcadoo, Marchbanks, Craig, the rookies, Mosiman, etc, and it is crazy!

|

8/30/2019 5:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/30/2019 5:15 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

250s will be stacked next year. Ferrandis, Shane, Nichols, Cooper, Forkner, Smith, RJ, Sexton. Those are just guys you can make an easy case for a championship. There are going to be at least 6 guys that are super disappointed without winning their regional championship. Factor in the other guys like Mcadoo, Marchbanks, Craig, the rookies, Mosiman, etc, and it is crazy!

I hate to say it but it might be the most stacked field ever bro

Only kind of joking

|

8/30/2019 8:17 AM

Cooper for champ!

|

8/30/2019 8:30 AM

Will be a great year of racing in this class. Both Star and PC (and the other teams too) have some fast guys. It will really be interesting to see what Silly Season at the end of 2020 will bring - with those who will move up to the 450 class. I think we will see a lot of riders changing brands.

|

8/30/2019 8:34 AM

I look for the team change to light a fire under McElrath. I expect to see him win his SX region unless Forkner takes it from him.

Ferrandis has to be the favorite for the MX title next year.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

8/30/2019 9:41 AM

Adam89 wrote:

Ye, Forkner looked impressive and super fast, but he needs to learn how to stay off the ground. I remember him beeing on the ground at least once per qualifying practice every weekend. His knee injury was just a matter of time. Hope he gets some redemption tho.

Wasn't it coopers first sx season? Besides from one race where he crashed in 2018. My money is on cooper.

|

8/30/2019 12:10 PM

have star racing a super engine guy ?
king of horsepower... anyone with inside info ?
Cosworth are doing engine to mx2 team Kawasaki
https://www.cosworth.com/powertrain/case-study-mx2/
would be cool too compare these two

|

8/30/2019 12:12 PM

Dirtdemon wrote:

have star racing a super engine guy ?
king of horsepower... anyone with inside info ?
Cosworth are doing engine to mx2 team Kawasaki
https://www.cosworth.com/powertrain/case-study-mx2/
would be cool too compare these two

They also have probably the best platform to start with, which goes a long ways in the 250 class

|

8/30/2019 2:29 PM

Everyone forgets literally 24 months ago Masterpool was racing supermini on a stock TM. He's a great rider, and a very small kid. Should only be better overtime.

|

8/30/2019 5:04 PM

Star racing has a very good team for next year. It looks like TLD KTM is going to have another long year. Who do they have signed? Derek Drake, Pierce Brown, Hartranft, and that kid Brian Moreau? They have the weakest team out there for next year.

|

8/30/2019 7:31 PM

miketherider wrote:

Everyone forgets literally 24 months ago Masterpool was racing supermini on a stock TM. He's a great rider, and a very small kid. Should only be better overtime.

When that kid gets the fitness to match his starts, he’s going to be a serious contender. He definitely rips.

|

8/30/2019 8:00 PM

16.0:1 compression ratio on that engine?

Son of a motherless goat!

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

8/31/2019 7:24 AM

And they dont blow up either.

|

sponsored by zip tie, JB weld and peanut butter and jelly

8/31/2019 3:15 PM

Heard some kid on a red #6 ain't too bad...

|

8/31/2019 3:39 PM

sc961 wrote:

Rumor is the Geico bikes are down on power

|

8/31/2019 4:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2019 12:49 PM

rhargrave431 wrote:

zehn wrote:

I hate to say it but it might be the most stacked field ever bro

Only kind of joking

No way, 2012 was stacked more than this.

|

9/1/2019 4:43 AM

They better give that engine guy a big raise

|

9/1/2019 4:45 AM

250s field is insane. Go back a handful of years and look at the riders list. 2-3 that could win it. Now there’s 10 guys that could win races

|

9/1/2019 4:52 AM

sc961 wrote:

zehn wrote:

Rumor is the Geico bikes are down on power

Kinda looks like all the bikes are down on power compared to the Blue ones..

|

9/1/2019 6:06 AM

sc961 wrote:

Kinda looks like all the bikes are down on power compared to the Blue ones..

I would agree. I think PC was the closest considering AC must have been weighing in higher than a say Justin Cooper.

|