2020 MXDN now in the UK

Revised calendar for the remaing GP races shows the Des Nations is back at Matterly in Sept

Obviously this year will be a different race with the possible lack of a USA team
Fingers crossed we are back to some form of normaility by then,I for one will be heading to that race for a great weekend of racing
|
robkinuk
7/3/2020 4:31am
Apparently there are restrictions on mass gatherings happening in France till late in September. Guess the Ernee organisers couldn't take the risk and investment to stage this great event, not knowing if it could go ahead.
Great to be back at Matterley basin again for the event, but wonder how a joint MXGP and MXDN will work?
Pigdog
7/3/2020 4:36am
I predict this is very premature and actually won’t happen.
Bidirella
7/3/2020 4:40am
With all respect, they should cancel this year MXDN. All country’s outside Europe would most likely not compete, following up with a GP in a MXDN weekend will be the weirdest en stupidest move in MXDN History.
7/3/2020 5:24am
Pigdog wrote:
I predict this is very premature and actually won’t happen.
Been saying the same thing ever since they started to push races back. No point having it in the middle of everyones season or after it with the shorter offseason ahead.

The Shop

Whitey
7/3/2020 6:27am
I hope they intend to refund money to those that have brought tickets to Ernee then. When I was looking for a refund a couple of weeks ago they weren't offering any.
DeStouwer
7/3/2020 6:50am
Whitey wrote:
I hope they intend to refund money to those that have brought tickets to Ernee then. When I was looking for a refund a couple of...
I hope they intend to refund money to those that have brought tickets to Ernee then. When I was looking for a refund a couple of weeks ago they weren't offering any.
Now they are.
7/3/2020 7:21am
Bidirella wrote:
With all respect, they should cancel this year MXDN. All country’s outside Europe would most likely not compete, following up with a GP in a MXDN...
With all respect, they should cancel this year MXDN. All country’s outside Europe would most likely not compete, following up with a GP in a MXDN weekend will be the weirdest en stupidest move in MXDN History.
If non European nations can't attend because of travel restrictions then they should cancel it but there ain't nothing wrong with scheduling it so it can go ahead if all turns out ok.
MXMattii
7/3/2020 11:00am
With team USA and all AMA riders not able to race, the MXdN will be not as interesting. Combine this with the pandemic we're in and a sane person would decide: "We cancel the MXdN for 2020" we hope to see you all in 2021. But no they keep pushing the issue...
bowl
7/4/2020 12:02am
Might as well go ahead.
Not like USA best want race it anyway.
7/4/2020 2:04am
MXMattii wrote:
With team USA and all AMA riders not able to race, the MXdN will be not as interesting. Combine this with the pandemic we're in and...
With team USA and all AMA riders not able to race, the MXdN will be not as interesting. Combine this with the pandemic we're in and a sane person would decide: "We cancel the MXdN for 2020" we hope to see you all in 2021. But no they keep pushing the issue...
whats different ? Roczen , Musquin ,Tomac etc usually dont show up if its outside USA but agree the MXON should be cancelled this season
rileymx
7/4/2020 2:07am
we are just starting to look at what "money" really represents in this sport !!!!!!
usa has the sx series and what it represents for the sport and the effort to make it happen......
we, europe were suposed to show of for the world of mx !!!!!!
shit !!!!! its only about the money, and where it is capable of showing off......its nothing about security!!!!!!
if only we would have a series inside soccer fields and some tv covering it !!!!!!!
maybe all the euro moto fans would be sitting in a chair watching motocross !!!!!!.............
that would be fun !!!!!
Spudnut
7/4/2020 6:10am
rileymx wrote:
we are just starting to look at what "money" really represents in this sport !!!!!! usa has the sx series and what it represents for the...
we are just starting to look at what "money" really represents in this sport !!!!!!
usa has the sx series and what it represents for the sport and the effort to make it happen......
we, europe were suposed to show of for the world of mx !!!!!!
shit !!!!! its only about the money, and where it is capable of showing off......its nothing about security!!!!!!
if only we would have a series inside soccer fields and some tv covering it !!!!!!!
maybe all the euro moto fans would be sitting in a chair watching motocross !!!!!!.............
that would be fun !!!!!
They could call it super moto cross!!
7/4/2020 11:36am
It’s weird talking about mxdn when the season hasn’t really got going, Matterley always produces a great event but if there’s restrictions on teams turning up not sure it will be the same event..probably too early to say as restrictions lift here
Could all go tits up ... we are relying on borris ‘the douche’ Johnson
7/4/2020 12:39pm
It’s weird talking about mxdn when the season hasn’t really got going, Matterley always produces a great event but if there’s restrictions on teams turning up...
It’s weird talking about mxdn when the season hasn’t really got going, Matterley always produces a great event but if there’s restrictions on teams turning up not sure it will be the same event..probably too early to say as restrictions lift here
Could all go tits up ... we are relying on borris ‘the douche’ Johnson
You call Johnson a douche but in your opinion who do you think would’ve done a better job ?
TeamGreen
7/4/2020 2:17pm
So much anger.

I’ll just be stoked if they pull off a 2020 MXoN.

Period.

If they have a race and we don’t send a team?
We SUCK.
Barrett57
7/4/2020 3:16pm
You call Johnson a douche but in your opinion who do you think would’ve done a better job ?
44,000 dead, the posh twats fucked it up like they always do.
7/4/2020 3:28pm
Barrett57 wrote:
I’m just interested in who would’ve done a better job, Labour, Lib Dems, Green Party?
TeamGreen
7/4/2020 4:14pm
Barrett57 wrote:
I’m just interested in who would’ve done a better job, Labour, Lib Dems, Green Party?
Soooooo NOT MOTO

I’m jus’ sayin’...
Barrett57
7/4/2020 11:35pm
Add my dog to that list and you have your answer.
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
7/5/2020 12:01am
Bidirella wrote:
With all respect, they should cancel this year MXDN. All country’s outside Europe would most likely not compete, following up with a GP in a MXDN...
You can't as the MXoNs in the UK is actually a round of the MXGP series..they are piggy backing in order to have MXoNs or visa versa.
rileymx
7/5/2020 12:46am
TeamGreen wrote:
So much anger. I’ll just be stoked if they pull off a 2020 MXoN. Period. If they have a race and we don’t send a team...
So much anger.

Period.

We SUCK.
we, are in fact critics of what is going on in our side of things.......
it doesnt give you the chance to be a smart ass and impose excuses for being a looser since 2011....
if you could be constructive critic, and active on trying to find the reason for all that loosing, i wouldnt be talking this way, but i see where you trying to get at and juyst for that i will show you the number.....2011 !!!!!!!
7/5/2020 3:32am
Please everyone calm down. 2020 is rooted. With hope 2021 will mean something. Edit: Australia will will win mx des Nations 🤣
aeffertz
7/5/2020 9:21pm
TeamGreen wrote:
So much anger. I’ll just be stoked if they pull off a 2020 MXoN. Period. If they have a race and we don’t send a team...
So much anger.

Period.

We SUCK.
I don’t think they’ll let us in.

Post a reply to: 2020 MXDN now in the UK

The Latest