2019 US silly season

langhammx
Fantasy
455th
7/27/2018 6:59pm
ChaseRyder wrote:
I ride with a recently retired Pro, who is still involved in all this. His take is... Joey to Kawi on a 450, because Green either...
I ride with a recently retired Pro, who is still involved in all this. His take is...
Joey to Kawi on a 450, because Green either signs him or loses him to another color.
JG33 is out at Kawi.
No clue on Seely yet.
A Mart to JGR.
Wilson to KTM.
Webb stays at Yamaha with a massive pay cut.
Peick is not going anywhere, JGR has him on lock.
JS7 is long gone. That train is never coming back. He's got issues to deal with that are way bigger than racing dirtbikes.
You are getting good info !
Hopefully Dean can either keep his Husky deal or get the KTM ride. I’m not sure there’s enough salary for him there though.
Juss72
7/27/2018 9:14pm
ChaseRyder wrote:
I ride with a recently retired Pro, who is still involved in all this. His take is... Joey to Kawi on a 450, because Green either...
I ride with a recently retired Pro, who is still involved in all this. His take is...
Joey to Kawi on a 450, because Green either signs him or loses him to another color.
JG33 is out at Kawi.
No clue on Seely yet.
A Mart to JGR.
Wilson to KTM.
JS7 is long gone. That train is never coming back. He's got issues to deal with that are way bigger than racing dirtbikes.
RCMXracing wrote:
[b]JS7 is long gone. That train is never coming back. He's got issues to deal with that are way bigger than racing dirtbikes.[/b] Please tell us...

Please tell us more, these issues you speak of. ?
Sounds like he has been talking to the parts guy, at Pep Boys. lol
MX Culture
7/27/2018 10:12pm
ChaseRyder wrote:
JG33 is out at Kawi.
No clue on Seely yet.
A Mart to JGR.
Wilson to KTM.
From what I heard at Millville last weekend, most of this is wrong.
MX Culture
7/27/2018 10:13pm
ChaseRyder wrote:
JG33 is out at Kawi.
No clue on Seely yet.
A Mart to JGR.
Wilson to KTM.
mxb2 wrote:
Bogle to yamaha, webb to.ktm, savatgy. Kawy,. Jg33 retires stays as kawy test rider, amart jgr, mookie jgr sx only. Wilson husky. And ferris maybe factory...
Bogle to yamaha, webb to.ktm, savatgy. Kawy,. Jg33 retires stays as kawy test rider, amart jgr, mookie jgr sx only. Wilson husky. And ferris maybe factory yamaha also.
From what I heard at Millville last weekend, some of this is right.

The Shop

Post a reply to: 2019 US silly season

The Latest