2019 Triple Crowns?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/2/2019 10:04 AM

Has there been any published announcement as to which rounds will be Triple Crowns this year or if there will be Triple Crowns at all?

|

1/2/2019 10:14 AM

Triple Crown: Anaheim 2, Detroit, and Houston.

East/West Shootout: Atlanta and Vegas.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/2/2019 10:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/2/2019 10:33 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Have you actually seen it published anywhere?

This sport is so weird. Even amasupercross.com thinks the next race is Las Vegas.

|

1/2/2019 8:17 PM

Heard on Pulp it will be three 12 lappers instead of the way they did it last year.

|

1/2/2019 8:21 PM

mark_swart wrote:

Heard on Pulp it will be three 12 lappers instead of the way they did it last year.

3x 12 minutes

|

1/3/2019 12:43 AM

Hopefully the longer races will make the format worth watching. I am not a fan of the triple crown format to me they are hole shot races that the last race is a manage your position for the overall win race. To me this makes the final race boring.

|

1/3/2019 1:56 AM

Did someone say gangbang?

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/3/2019 1:57 AM

Mit12 wrote:

Hopefully the longer races will make the format worth watching. I am not a fan of the triple crown format to me they are hole shot races that the last race is a manage your position for the overall win race. To me this makes the final race boring.

Did you catch the final moto of MEC?

|

1/3/2019 5:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2019 5:31 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

RichieW13 wrote:

Have you actually seen it published anywhere?

This sport is so weird. Even amasupercross.com thinks the next race is Las Vegas.

Yes it's posted on the official schedule. The triple crown races are notated with Crowns and the showdown races have East/West as the coast.

Photo

|

Holeshot Coffee Co.
Each bag sold donates $1 to Road2Recovery