2019 Supercross schedule

mickh28
6/28/2018 10:32pm
Why is there no 2019 schedule yet , I want to book international flights but can’t find a schedule yet.
|
6/28/2018 10:41pm
I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping Tampa is back next year for same weekend as it works with kids school holidays! I'm already booked so can't change now anyway.
Schedule was out way earlier last year.
hamncheeze
7/10/2018 8:40am
Is there a press conference for this announcement? I'm betting Seattle gets clipped again.

The Shop

HusqFan3
7/10/2018 9:55am
hamncheeze wrote:
Is there a press conference for this announcement? I'm betting Seattle gets clipped again.
As a Seattleite i sure hope you’re wrong but wouldn’t be surprised in light of what occurred this past year. That said, attendees figures were still strong and at the end of the day, all they really care about is butts in seats so I’m still holding out hope...
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
7/10/2018 10:15am
Delayed again. Not sure on the ETA.
7/10/2018 10:52am
Hey guyB any idea if nj is back on it? Philly would be nothing but fights and trouble. Those wheelie guys would have a great time stealing bikes. Seriously
therj_629
7/24/2018 8:18pm
I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping Tampa is back next year for same weekend as it works with kids school holidays! I'm already booked so...
I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping Tampa is back next year for same weekend as it works with kids school holidays! I'm already booked so can't change now anyway.
No tampa next year
7/25/2018 11:04am
I'm in the same boat, I'm hoping Tampa is back next year for same weekend as it works with kids school holidays! I'm already booked so...
therj_629 wrote:
No tampa next year
Sucks for me!! Well I'm in Florida that weekend now anyway!!
soa
7/25/2018 11:20am

news for houston? same date as last year or cancels
Steakhead
7/26/2018 11:41am
Denver Colorado will be a new city...
And Nashville.

Rumor has it SLC and STL are out
Holigan
8/20/2018 1:24pm
Anything yet? Some friends need to book international flights.
HusqFan3
8/20/2018 1:42pm
Check back on 1/4/2019. A trusted source who’s high up at Feld shared with me in private that it will be released by then.
hamncheeze
8/20/2018 9:45pm
All of these delays in the schedule, the rumours of a new TV deal, make me wonder if Feld is struggling a bit with Supercross? They've seen TV growth, but quite a few of the regular stadiums have seemed a little empty in the past few years (St Louis, Seattle this year but it was ugly, San Diego). I wonder if they have potentially tried to leverage a better TV deal to offset declining ticket sales and maybe this is not working out for them as well as planned.

I'd like to get busy making some plans as well, have a crew that might all end up at Glendale but the more lead time the better.
Shaunamb10
8/21/2018 5:38am
I’m pretty upset that they’re taking out STL. My family and I have been going there the last couple years and yes the first year was rough (2016) looking on the crowd but this past year it was a hell of a lot better. It’s a bummer but hopefully Denver is true and we’ll only have to travel 7 hours to watch.
8/21/2018 7:32am
Shaunamb10 wrote:
I’m pretty upset that they’re taking out STL. My family and I have been going there the last couple years and yes the first year was...
I’m pretty upset that they’re taking out STL. My family and I have been going there the last couple years and yes the first year was rough (2016) looking on the crowd but this past year it was a hell of a lot better. It’s a bummer but hopefully Denver is true and we’ll only have to travel 7 hours to watch.
I've been going to St Louis since 03. Last years was bad. Probably die to Indy being an East/ West round. If I didn't go to both I would have picked Indy. I'm guessing many thought like me.
Adam43
8/21/2018 8:43am
hamncheeze wrote:
All of these delays in the schedule, the rumours of a new TV deal, make me wonder if Feld is struggling a bit with Supercross? They've...
All of these delays in the schedule, the rumours of a new TV deal, make me wonder if Feld is struggling a bit with Supercross? They've seen TV growth, but quite a few of the regular stadiums have seemed a little empty in the past few years (St Louis, Seattle this year but it was ugly, San Diego). I wonder if they have potentially tried to leverage a better TV deal to offset declining ticket sales and maybe this is not working out for them as well as planned.

I'd like to get busy making some plans as well, have a crew that might all end up at Glendale but the more lead time the better.
I don't think it's doom and gloom at all - they are in position to secure their best TV deal to date and will likely be well compensated for it as well.

In my view, the decline in event attendance is primarily due to the near doubling of ticket prices since 2015.
8/21/2018 8:55am Edited Date/Time 8/21/2018 8:57am
hamncheeze wrote:
All of these delays in the schedule, the rumours of a new TV deal, make me wonder if Feld is struggling a bit with Supercross? They've...

Glendale will be on Jan. 12th. Wink

Actually, this got me thinking. How can they schedule SX at Glendale stadium in January, when they don't know if the Cardinals will make the playoffs or not?
RichieW13
Fantasy
2889th
8/23/2018 11:12am
Is there any chance that the delay in getting a new schedule could be related to Feld/AMA renegotiating with FIM in relation to the WADA regulations?

I just saw where Broc Tickle is still waiting to even get a hearing date with WADA. And Cade Clason's suspension clock resets every time he races in Canada.

Is there any evidence that Feld and/or AMA even cares? I'm fine with suspending guys for PEDs. But the lack of communication that is happening to them doesn't seem fair.
avidchimp
Fantasy
1102nd
8/23/2018 11:23am
Remember when the "Tread Head" seats in the nose bleeds were $10-15 per ticket? Didn't seem to be an attendance problem then.

Post a reply to: 2019 Supercross schedule

The Latest