2019 Silly Season

linglingers
8/26/2018 4:32pm
With Webb going to KTM and AP signed to full time 450 Yamaha I’m curious where dean Wilson goes. I know Bobby Hewitt is one of...
With Webb going to KTM and AP signed to full time 450 Yamaha I’m curious where dean Wilson goes. I know Bobby Hewitt is one of the few who has loyalty to his riders I wonder what’s going to happen with Deano. Deano hasn’t been close to deano2011 due to injuries. When healthy Deano top 3-5 all day. Anyone know if Peick has signed a deal yet? I hope he stays he’ll put that JGR bike all over the podium in 19
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Peick is staying at JGR and like UpTiTe said, Deano is staying put at Husky.
Don't think deano is nearly as "done deal" as you guys are thinking..
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
8/26/2018 4:35pm
system wrote:
Yamaha - Barcia and AP KTM - Musquin and Webb Honda - KRoc and Seely (has this been confirmed?) RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss JGR...
Yamaha - Barcia and AP
KTM - Musquin and Webb
Honda - KRoc and Seely (has this been confirmed?)
RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss
JGR - Peick and Hill (maybe CR22 for SX)
Motoconcepts - Brayton, Freise, and Mookie
Husky - JA21, Osborne, and DW15
Kawi - Eli and Savatgy

Does Craig move up?
Bogle, Weimer, Grant, Bowers??
Craig is locked in to race the 250 again next year.
8/26/2018 4:37pm
system wrote:
Yamaha - Barcia and AP KTM - Musquin and Webb Honda - KRoc and Seely (has this been confirmed?) RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss JGR...
Yamaha - Barcia and AP
KTM - Musquin and Webb
RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss
Kawi - Eli and Savatgy

Does Craig move up?
250 again, cause its worked so well to date?
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/26/2018 5:29pm
system wrote:
Yamaha - Barcia and AP
KTM - Musquin and Webb
RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss
Kawi - Eli and Savatgy

Does Craig move up?
68 wrote:
250 again, cause its worked so well to date?
Cause it’s probably the best ride he’s been offered. Bad timing for a 450 ride....

The Shop

langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/26/2018 5:32pm
system wrote:
Yamaha - Barcia and AP
KTM - Musquin and Webb
RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss
Kawi - Eli and Savatgy

Does Craig move up?
Seely locked in at HRC !

The Mookie to MCR is just a rumor as far as I know. But I hope it’s true and he comes prepared. No excuses for being out of race shape !
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/26/2018 6:28pm
system wrote:
Yamaha - Barcia and AP
KTM - Musquin and Webb
RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss
Kawi - Eli and Savatgy

Does Craig move up?
langhammx wrote:
Seely locked in at HRC ! The Mookie to MCR is just a rumor as far as I know. But I hope it’s true and he...
Seely locked in at HRC !

The Mookie to MCR is just a rumor as far as I know. But I hope it’s true and he comes prepared. No excuses for being out of race shape !
Stuff is being built for him to test...I think that’s gonna go down this week?
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/26/2018 6:42pm
system wrote:
Yamaha - Barcia and AP
KTM - Musquin and Webb
RM KTM - BB4 and Bloss
Kawi - Eli and Savatgy

Does Craig move up?
langhammx wrote:
Seely locked in at HRC ! The Mookie to MCR is just a rumor as far as I know. But I hope it’s true and he...
Seely locked in at HRC !

ML512 wrote:
Stuff is being built for him to test...I think that’s gonna go down this week?
Mookie ?
mb60
8/26/2018 6:48pm
Bogle to Phoenix Racing.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
8/26/2018 8:08pm
mb60 wrote:
Bogle to Phoenix Racing.
HEP Motorsports ?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
8/26/2018 8:40pm
mb60 wrote:
Bogle to Phoenix Racing.
langhammx wrote:
HEP Motorsports ?
I've heard HEP Too
Sully
8/26/2018 9:19pm
mb60 wrote:
Bogle to Phoenix Racing.
langhammx wrote:
HEP Motorsports ?
UpTiTe wrote:
I've heard HEP Too
That would be a great score for HEP if they can make that happen. If they get him, have you heard if they plan on doing outdoors too?
tek14
8/26/2018 11:01pm
langhammx wrote:
HEP Motorsports ?
UpTiTe wrote:
I've heard HEP Too
Sully wrote:
That would be a great score for HEP if they can make that happen. If they get him, have you heard if they plan on doing...
That would be a great score for HEP if they can make that happen. If they get him, have you heard if they plan on doing outdoors too?
Fading after one lap there is no need to race outdoors. Same goes to Hill.. if its raining or rough on race day.
McRetnuh
8/27/2018 12:05am
Man you gotta love how Webb is already asserting dominance over Musquin, haha. Webb can easily become the number 1 guy if he gets on that bike and it all clicks.
gnarwhip
8/27/2018 12:14am
McRetnuh wrote:
Man you gotta love how Webb is already asserting dominance over Musquin, haha. Webb can easily become the number 1 guy if he gets on that...
Man you gotta love how Webb is already asserting dominance over Musquin, haha. Webb can easily become the number 1 guy if he gets on that bike and it all clicks.
He certainly didn't let Musquin by at Ironman. I like his fight, hopefully he stays healthy. As for Musquin he's gonna be lucky to get top 5s next year. Plessinger, Webb, Barcia, Roczen, Osborne and Anderson will beat him consistently.
Sully
8/27/2018 12:25am
UpTiTe wrote:
I've heard HEP Too
Sully wrote:
That would be a great score for HEP if they can make that happen. If they get him, have you heard if they plan on doing...
tek14 wrote:
Fading after one lap there is no need to race outdoors. Same goes to Hill.. if its raining or rough on race day.
*Fading after one lap when coming back from pretty good injuries. When he's healthy, Bogle runs as well, or better than a lot of guys in the 5 - 10 range. He's also the only one in that current range who has a moto/overall win.
Question
8/27/2018 12:35am
McRetnuh wrote:
Man you gotta love how Webb is already asserting dominance over Musquin, haha. Webb can easily become the number 1 guy if he gets on that...
gnarwhip wrote:
He certainly didn't let Musquin by at Ironman. I like his fight, hopefully he stays healthy. As for Musquin he's gonna be lucky to get top...
He certainly didn't let Musquin by at Ironman. I like his fight, hopefully he stays healthy. As for Musquin he's gonna be lucky to get top 5s next year. Plessinger, Webb, Barcia, Roczen, Osborne and Anderson will beat him consistently.
You may be right, but each year people say the same thing and ... Musquin finished 2nd of the last 3 championships.

Same goes for Reed or Brayton, people easily write off some riders because they "look" slower etc, but they take good starts, are super efficient and keep it on 2 wheels so they put in good results consistently.

In all cases I am already excited by the line up next season; again lots of guys can either make a podium or finish 12th, so we will see some massive battles !!! Great rookies are moving up too ! And each team has a legitimate shot to make the podium, which is why it is 10 times more entertaining than mass motorsports (MotoGP, F1, etc) .

Post a reply to: 2019 Silly Season

The Latest