2019 Sherco Motorcycles Released

Johnny Depp
Edited Date/Time 11/1/2018 2:49pm
Very impressive updates to already top notch machines.

Factory and XC Cross Country models released at the same time as the standard models. 2-Strokes in 125/250/300 and 4-Strokes in 250/300/450 and a new 500. Factory Editions get KYB's front and rear and Akrapovic on the 4t's.

https://enduro21.com/index.php/40-general/3379-first-look-2019-sherco-m…

https://dirtbikemagazine.com/sherco-2019-models-released/

ALL SE CYCLE PARTS
 Evolution of the frame structure:
 Chassis flexibility added
 Less impact felt in the hands
 Better handlebar control of the front wheel
 Chassis weight reduced by 400 grams

 ALL SE CYCLE PARTS
 Triple clamps lightened - 90 grams
 Specific engraving
Rear hub reinforcement
Excel rims
Evolution of plastics
 New graphics on the plastic
 Reinforcement of the rear fender: length, diameter of the fastners, and the support system
New regulator
 More powerful and with an increased cooling powerful and with an increased cooling surface
New larger radiator
Cooling surface optimized from 120mm to 130mm
New cooling lines
New wiring harness
Routing optimized through the frame
improved flexiility and additional protection against tearing
New rubber intake manifold and metal clamp
New FMF exhaust pipe
Routing optimized through the frame
Improved exposure protection
New rubber hose exhaust tube connector
Better durability and perfect sealing between exhaust tube and silencer
Enduro Racing
SE RACING SPECIFIC CYCLE PARTS
 WP XPLOR fork
 WP rear shock absorber
 No skid plate
 No expansion vase on 2T
 Standard exhaust system
Enduro Factory
SE FACTORY SPECIFIC CYCLE PARTS
 KYB fork
 Double closed cartridge with hydraulic setting and fork springs specific to each model
 KYB shock absorber
 With hydraulic setting and spring setting specific to each model
 Lower shaft with light weight self-locking steel nut
 3-way adjustment
 EXCEL blue rims, front and rear
 Galfer racing brake discs
 Dual-Material sprocket
 Lightweight AXP skid plate
 New fixing system - 250 grams
 Fan Fan kit
 Akrapovic& Fmf full exhaust line
 LITHIUM ION SHIDO Battery : -1300 grams
 Redesigned battery hold down -100 grams

 Same evolutions as the FACTORY model
 TRAIL TECH fan
 CROSS number plate
 DUNLOPGeomax tyres
 No lights
 Firmer suspension settings
SE & SC ENGINE
 New optimized piston
 Improved Engine reliability : Tighter piston fitting
 Optimized lubrication hole : Crankshaft bearings
SE & SC ENGINE
 New cylinder :
 Improved Motor Performance (Torque, Linear Power Distribution)
 Cooling system optimized.
 Reduced Friction Piston/Cylinder
 - 15% weight reduction
SE & SC ENGINE
 Exhaust valve system
 Flexible motor torque curve and power distribution
 Optimized throttle response
 Reduced the number of moving parts
 New exhaust valves actuation system
 New ignition management system
 SYNERJECT central system
SE & SC ENGINE
 Lightened ignition rotor
 RSE & SC ENGINE
 New more powerful ignition coil
 Fouling rate reduced and improved engine efficiency
 New Carburation
 More stable fuel management
 + in low RPM situations

 SEF & SCF ENGINE SE & SC ENGINE
 Bore and stroke changed on the 250,
 Improves power and engine response
SEF & SCF ENGINE
 250 Evolution of the Cylinder Head Intake and exhaust ports
 More powerful engine, stronger on soft terrain with improved throttle response
 300 Evolution of the exhaust port
 Improved exhaust system provides better engine response and greater high end speed
 New HARD / SOFT injection mapping
 300 Specific : Smoother in low and mid range
SEF & SCF ENGINE : Improved high end torque and camshaft profile
 New Ø 31 mm intake valve and 26 exhaust
New lightened clutch basket
 - Inertia
 - 90 grams

These bikes are limited and anyone who wants one needs to get a deposit in ASAP.
http://shercoforum.com/index.php
https://www.mrsltd.co.uk/Catalogue/Sherco-Motorcycles good info here:

https://www.mrsltd.co.uk/files//713039d3-bc5d-487f-b851-a90700bdfbb1/EN…

The 125 has already proven it can win in MX in one of it's 1st outings in Australia:

|
BR8ES
6/26/2018 10:31am
was sorta set on a TM for 2019, but one these Sherco Factory XCs may take it's place.
JM485
6/26/2018 10:45am
Those are some damn good looking bikes right there. I’d love to ride one and see what it’s all about, I’m definitely not against giving a smaller brand a try at some point.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
6/26/2018 10:48am
The KTM is the nice local girl you wouldn't mind bringing home to meet the parents. Nice, reliable, safe choice. The Sherco FEs seem like that exotic chic you run into every now and then. She would probably bankrupt you and break your heart, and leave you waiting forever for her to return your call, I mean, for parts to come in, but daaaamn,

I really want that 300.
rdmx151
6/26/2018 3:08pm
buy a sherco and you will have 2 happy days

The Shop

BR8ES
6/26/2018 3:09pm
rdmx151 wrote:
Lemme guess, buying and selling it?
make1go
6/26/2018 3:16pm
Would pay them to get a native speaker to proof read that release, it was funny in years gone by...
Now it's confusing and to me unprofessional.

rdmx151
6/26/2018 3:33pm
rdmx151 wrote:
BR8ES wrote:
Lemme guess, buying and selling it?
, we liked the 300 four stroke that is a solid bike but the two stroke is heavy weigths 20 pounds more than the four stroke and give us all kind of problems both 2017 bikes
Johnny Depp
6/26/2018 3:38pm
make1go wrote:
Would pay them to get a native speaker to proof read that release, it was funny in years gone by... Now it's confusing and to me...
Would pay them to get a native speaker to proof read that release, it was funny in years gone by...

These boutique brands don't really have a PR dept, and I'm pretty sure they don't pay anywhere to advertise. It barely falls under news. I scabbed that info together by digging a little bit, and it's more than you'll likely find anywhere else...It wasn't really a "release" on the specs.
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2551st
6/26/2018 6:14pm
make1go wrote:
Would pay them to get a native speaker to proof read that release, it was funny in years gone by... Now it's confusing and to me...

It would pay Sherco to hire a native speaker to proofread releases. The poor translations were funny in years gone by, but now they are confusing and—to me—unprofessional.
Johnny Depp
6/26/2018 10:08pm
make1go wrote:

It would pay Sherco to hire a native speaker to proofread releases. The poor translations were funny in years gone by, but now they are confusing...
It would pay Sherco to hire a native speaker to proofread releases. The poor translations were funny in years gone by, but now they are confusing and—to me—unprofessional.
Is there an echo in here? I'm not sure what you even mean, it is perfectly legible. Far more than most for Vital.

Sherco won the 2016 Enduro GP and E2 class under Matt Phillips. They earned my respect.
endurox
6/26/2018 10:17pm
I have ordered Sherco trials bike parts and had them in 2-3 days from the other side of the country.
KDXGarage
6/26/2018 11:33pm
This is not the time for facts and personal experience, sir.

Thanks for the info, Johnny Depp.

Don't take this the wrong way, but with recent photos of the real Johnny Depp, he is probably on forums using your real name.

Awesome looking bikes!
rangot
6/27/2018 1:44am Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 1:45am
I rode the 2019 range and it's pretty good. 250 and 300 F Factory version are really awesome bikes, as is the 125 (my favorite). 250 and 300 2 strokes are not as good, but are still decents. Sherco is improving every year.
make1go
6/27/2018 2:23am
These boutique brands don't really have a PR dept, and I'm pretty sure they don't pay anywhere to advertise. It barely falls under news. I scabbed...
These boutique brands don't really have a PR dept, and I'm pretty sure they don't pay anywhere to advertise. It barely falls under news. I scabbed that info together by digging a little bit, and it's more than you'll likely find anywhere else...It wasn't really a "release" on the specs.
yes most likely the bosses secretary writes it up and yes legible to native speaker.
but as someone who has been invovled in teaching english and proof reading, it is not so legible for other non native speaks who use english as their second language and international comunications...

i ve worked with korean bosses trying to talk and email to thai employees and vise versa with both using their own limited versions of english, fricken hard work...lol.

point being wouldnt take much more than an hr to have that near 100% unless they had hoods or bonnets..ha ha

look like good bikes and seem to be selling well in oz..
Johnny Depp
6/27/2018 6:26am
From Sherco USA Facebook:

"Tyler Soriano, a racer from SW Ohio, won the Open A class and was the top amateur racer at the John Penton GNCC in Ohio
earlier today. Tyler was riding a 2018 SEF 300. Good job Tyler and congrats! He was 22nd overall."

"So Tyler texted me at 4:45 am Saturday morning to ask a question about wp seals. I told him that since he had woken we up so damn early he better finish on the box again. He did. 2nd open A and 2nd amateur and 25th OA."

Great results and direct contact with the importer Clay Stuckey. The 300F has delivered the best results of the lineup.
6/27/2018 6:39am
I've ridden the 250 and 300 2-strokes as well as the 300 4-stroke. They are awesome bikes. I'd get one in a heartbeat if they installed a counterbalancer in their 2-strokes. The 250 doesn't vibrate too bad, but the 300 does get your hands tingling for a while at first.
Johnny Depp
7/28/2018 9:28am
Check out the story on the home page if you haven't already. Thanks VitalMX, and welcome Klinger!
HenryA
7/28/2018 9:29am
Check out the story on the home page if you haven't already. Thanks VitalMX, and welcome Klinger!
That 125 is SWEET
Question
7/28/2018 11:33am
They are getting better and better each time. As a French I am pumped because they are doing great, not only on paper as I have only heard good stuffs from owners/mechanics. The list of "stock" specs/parts is just amazing (neken, kayaba, fmf/akra, hydraulic clutch, etc). They are really starting to be considered as TM in term of sexyness, on a slightly different niche since their bikes are not only for the elite/agressive riders but are quite accessible and super efficient.

The 125 is tits too of course Smile
7/28/2018 2:42pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
The KTM is the nice local girl you wouldn't mind bringing home to meet the parents. Nice, reliable, safe choice. The Sherco FEs seem like that...
The KTM is the nice local girl you wouldn't mind bringing home to meet the parents. Nice, reliable, safe choice. The Sherco FEs seem like that exotic chic you run into every now and then. She would probably bankrupt you and break your heart, and leave you waiting forever for her to return your call, I mean, for parts to come in, but daaaamn,

I really want that 300.
Yea that’s one you wanna just ride hard and scrap it. Don’t even worry about your return on investment.
7/28/2018 6:48pm
They are so nice. Clay will make sure you have parts I’m sure. Wade Young proved they can win at the highest level.
Thanks for sharing!
Ghost
Johnny Depp
11/1/2018 2:49pm
Cycle News tested the 3002t and the 3004t Factory Models with the KYB's and Akrapovic at the Tennessee Knock out track. $9900 for a 2 stroke makes these premium products. With Wade Young winning Romaniacs and Megawatt in the WESS series this year on the 2t, these bikes are not only beautiful and exotic, but super competitive.

"So, our quick introductory ride on the new Sherco Factory 300s left us, for sure, wanting more—more time riding them. These things are legit! From what we could tell so far, these two exotic bikes are indeed competitive right out of the box and well worth seeking out when it comes time to put a new bike in your garage. CN"
https://www.cyclenews.com/2018/11/article/french-factory-flyers/

Post a reply to: 2019 Sherco Motorcycles Released

The Latest