2019 SX schedule

motoxfmx27
Edited Date/Time 6/18/2018 10:03pm
I read on here a few weeks ago that the 2019 SX schedule was going to be released on June 12th. Anyone know when it may be released?

Thanks.
|
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
6/18/2018 6:55pm
Was wondering that very thing myself
JustMX
6/18/2018 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/18/2018 8:26pm
I choose not to legitimize it.....

I do not recognize the fim as the "world" championship of stupidcross..

Jeff stanton was the last true champion, before the new world order and the eventual slide of Supercross into the hands of a sinister organization bent on it's eventual destruction.

First the circus, then arenacross. Guess what's next?

It will be gradual. First riders will be eliminated by questionable chemistry, then energy drink involvement will transition into being administered via IVS that will be mounted on the riders like camelbacks.

Taking a cue from other events put on by the promoter The sport will transition from riders being the stars to the machines being the named entities in the sport.

Spectators will file in to see "the blue streak" vs "the green flash" vs "the red menace" vs "the great white hope" vs "big orange".

This will allow teams to substitute riders to replace injured riders. Points follow the bike. No more will team's hopes be dashed by an injured rider at the opening round. Replacement riders will actually be waiting in a special lounge behind the starting gate and will run out and "tag in like a wrestler to resume racing.

There will be bonus points awarded for contact based on where the hit happens, and recorded by individual sensors located all over each machine. Top points will be awarded for striking the front wheel of your competitor in front of the axle. Running tallies of the bonuses will be displayed on the jumbo trons as well as vr headsets rented at events or at home with subscriptions and on demand.

Eventually control of the motorcycles themselves will be taken over by game players at home. Thousands, perhaps millions, will control all aspects of throttle, brakes , and shifting. Much like the poor saps years ago who would take a barrel over Niagara Falls, the guy on the bike will just be along for the ride.

Eventually groups of controllers will band together in an effort to win.

A moto website known as a haven for professional couch racers will eventually band together, after suspecting they had all the answers for years, they will prove it by eventually breaking mcgrath's records for most championships as well as demonstrating that perfect seasons are possible in supercross, 5 seasons straight.

There you have it my fellow vitards. The future of supercross.

Consider it. Mull it over.

Learn to overcome the bitter, putrid nauseating future and then ask your self

"DO I REALLY CARE WTH THE 2019 SX SCHEDULE DOES?"
ML512
Fantasy
54th
6/18/2018 8:23pm
That's one of the more odd posts I've seen recently...

The Shop

Johnny Depp
6/18/2018 8:30pm
Just MX, where can I get some of that stuff you're smoking? Far out man...
ML512
Fantasy
54th
6/18/2018 8:31pm
Just MX, where can I get some of that stuff you're smoking? Far out man...
I thought you were the dealer.
Raoul Duke
6/18/2018 8:35pm
JustMX wrote:
I choose not to legitimize it..... I do not recognize the fim as the "world" championship of stupidcross.. Jeff stanton was the last true champion, before...
I choose not to legitimize it.....

I do not recognize the fim as the "world" championship of stupidcross..

Jeff stanton was the last true champion, before the new world order and the eventual slide of Supercross into the hands of a sinister organization bent on it's eventual destruction.

First the circus, then arenacross. Guess what's next?

It will be gradual. First riders will be eliminated by questionable chemistry, then energy drink involvement will transition into being administered via IVS that will be mounted on the riders like camelbacks.

Taking a cue from other events put on by the promoter The sport will transition from riders being the stars to the machines being the named entities in the sport.

Spectators will file in to see "the blue streak" vs "the green flash" vs "the red menace" vs "the great white hope" vs "big orange".

This will allow teams to substitute riders to replace injured riders. Points follow the bike. No more will team's hopes be dashed by an injured rider at the opening round. Replacement riders will actually be waiting in a special lounge behind the starting gate and will run out and "tag in like a wrestler to resume racing.

There will be bonus points awarded for contact based on where the hit happens, and recorded by individual sensors located all over each machine. Top points will be awarded for striking the front wheel of your competitor in front of the axle. Running tallies of the bonuses will be displayed on the jumbo trons as well as vr headsets rented at events or at home with subscriptions and on demand.

Eventually control of the motorcycles themselves will be taken over by game players at home. Thousands, perhaps millions, will control all aspects of throttle, brakes , and shifting. Much like the poor saps years ago who would take a barrel over Niagara Falls, the guy on the bike will just be along for the ride.

Eventually groups of controllers will band together in an effort to win.

A moto website known as a haven for professional couch racers will eventually band together, after suspecting they had all the answers for years, they will prove it by eventually breaking mcgrath's records for most championships as well as demonstrating that perfect seasons are possible in supercross, 5 seasons straight.

There you have it my fellow vitards. The future of supercross.

Consider it. Mull it over.

Learn to overcome the bitter, putrid nauseating future and then ask your self

"DO I REALLY CARE WTH THE 2019 SX SCHEDULE DOES?"

rhargrave431
6/18/2018 8:38pm
ML, hypothetically Feld decides to add multiple SX rounds like has been the rumor for some time.. Does the OEMs, manufactures, MX Sports and the riders just shrug their shoulders and say okay, or is there going to be real pushback and checks and balances in place? Not just this year, but even in the future. Thanks!
JustMX
6/18/2018 8:48pm
At the root of all the evil of course, 4 strokes.

But be warned, when the transition to electric takes place it will get worse.

In an effort to keep the sense of sound relative teams will be asked to chose a musical sound bite specific to their machine. Volume will be controlled by the throttle.

Every start will have 20 bikes flying into the first turn. Barry Manilow vs iron Maiden vs Toby Keith vs 50 cent.

Add to this the possibility that a winning rider will select a guitar player like the one in the most recent "road warrior" and it won't be long until we are speaking fondly of the soothing sound of a field of 4 strokes.

Johnny Ringo
6/18/2018 8:52pm
JustMX wrote:
At the root of all the evil of course, 4 strokes. But be warned, when the transition to electric takes place it will get worse. In...

In an effort to keep the sense of sound relative teams will be asked to chose a musical sound bite specific to their machine. Volume will be controlled by the throttle.

Every start will have 20 bikes flying into the first turn. Barry Manilow vs iron Maiden vs Toby Keith vs 50 cent.

Add to this the possibility that a winning rider will select a guitar player like the one in the most recent "road warrior" and it won't be long until we are speaking fondly of the soothing sound of a field of 4 strokes.

You’ve entered the spirit world, Chavez
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
6/18/2018 8:57pm
I heard it will be released on the 26th.
motoxfmx27
6/18/2018 10:03pm
GuyB wrote:
Thank you for the helpful information.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
6/18/2018 10:44pm
GuyB wrote:
motoxfmx27 wrote:
Ditto
JustMX
6/19/2018 11:55am
motoxfmx27 wrote:
Oh,

I see...

A glimpse into the future isn't helpful?

Put this info into a time capsule or on the cloud or wherever people put stuff nowadays and then pull it up in 22 years.

If somebody had posted on a bulletin board 22 years ago that:..........

125cc bikes would disappear

There wouldn't be a single 2 stroke at a supercross (not even the blowers they use to clean the seats or the weedeaters used to trim grass).

Timed qualfying, and rider turnout so weak that paring the field down to 2 full gates wouldn't even be needed.

Sugary, caffinated liquid speed producers would be the main sponsors of sx and mx.

A rider would have a perfect season in mx, 3 times.

Pot would be heading towards being legal just about everywhere

......people would be asking you how many free samples you had been smoking

GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
6/19/2018 12:07pm
You’ve entered the spirit world, Chavez
Did you see the size of that chicken!?
Ericrob7
6/19/2018 1:16pm
JustMX wrote:
At the root of all the evil of course, 4 strokes. But be warned, when the transition to electric takes place it will get worse. In...

So you're telling me you don't even watch SX? Its not going away, more and more viewers every year, and thats really good for our sport.
Donovan759
6/19/2018 1:18pm
motoxfmx27 wrote:
JustMX wrote:
Oh, I see... A glimpse into the future isn't helpful? Put this info into a time capsule or on the cloud or wherever people put stuff...
Oh,

I see...

A glimpse into the future isn't helpful?

Put this info into a time capsule or on the cloud or wherever people put stuff nowadays and then pull it up in 22 years.

If somebody had posted on a bulletin board 22 years ago that:..........

125cc bikes would disappear

There wouldn't be a single 2 stroke at a supercross (not even the blowers they use to clean the seats or the weedeaters used to trim grass).

Timed qualfying, and rider turnout so weak that paring the field down to 2 full gates wouldn't even be needed.

Sugary, caffinated liquid speed producers would be the main sponsors of sx and mx.

A rider would have a perfect season in mx, 3 times.

Pot would be heading towards being legal just about everywhere

......people would be asking you how many free samples you had been smoking

Someone needs to take you to a hospital.
grunkster
6/20/2018 9:24am
MAN o man....with a crystal ball vision like THAT, this guy needs a job in the government!!

Post a reply to: 2019 SX schedule

The Latest