2019 SX Schedule Rough dates (not confirmed)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2018 4:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2018 11:49 AM

So I saw some rough dates at Millville for 2019 SX. The season as always will start in the first weekend of January. So I have done some improvising and I can almost confirm there will be races in philly Detroit, and Nashville and that Salt Lake City and Tampa are out. So here is what I ended up with. Also Houston, Indy, and Las Vegas are East/West Shootouts

1- Anaheim 1- West
2- Oakland- West
3- Anaheim 2- West
4- Glendale- West
5- San Diego- West
6- Arlington- West
7- Minneapolis (East/West Shootout)
8- Atlanta- East
9- Daytona- East
10- Nashville- East
11- St Louis- East
12- Detroit- East
13- Indy (East/West Shootout)
14- Houston- West
15- Seattle- West
16- Philadelphia- East
17- East Rutherford- East
18- Las Vegas (East/West Shootout)

Some of the dates are not confirmed, but I did my best to try and get a rough estimate. I think the schedule took so long because two new cities and a return of Detroit after a 1 year hiatus are trying to work SX into the stadium schedule. Also dont know if philly will be in citizens bank park or Lincoln financial field. I would like to see it at citizens bank because we don’t get a baseball stadium after race 5. Lastly, I have heard rumblings of maybe races in Denver, Santa Clara, Miami, and a crazy idea of Baton Rouge, the of the beloved bayou bengals of LSU so don’t get your hopes crushed yet. Let me know what you think or if you heard differently because I could be completely wrong.

|

8/12/2018 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/12/2018 6:52 PM

Supercross sucks. Hope they get rid of it and add more outdoor events where actual dirt bike racers show up.

|

8/12/2018 7:51 PM

if its in Philly it will be in Lincoln financial field because they allow dirt and they have a monster jam already

|

8/12/2018 8:04 PM

So they added a round? Interesting.

|

8/12/2018 9:21 PM

Bummer to see Seattle isn’t late enough in the season. Expect a mudder for that one. That sucks.

|

8/12/2018 9:28 PM

I knew Denver wasn’t going to make it. No way in hell during SX season.

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

8/12/2018 9:58 PM

MotoX85 wrote:

Supercross sucks. Hope they get rid of it and add more outdoor events where actual dirt bike racers show up.

One thing about it you dont have to show up or watch the race it that's how you feel. I love outdoors but I also love supercross. My wife and kids like to go to the races and sx is much more family friendly. They both have there place in my opinion and change is good.

|

8/12/2018 11:07 PM

I just hope they get rid of the day races in the open stadiums watching supercross with daylight and shadows in tv is sacrelig

|

8/13/2018 8:58 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

Bummer to see Seattle isn’t late enough in the season. Expect a mudder for that one. That sucks.

Ya l know, but after the mudder I heard they might try and switch to some sort of artificial clay so even if it would rain prerace the jumps could stay somewhat in tact because it would be so tacky.

|

8/13/2018 9:02 AM

Racer111 wrote:

Because you think it's cold in April and May?

|

8/13/2018 9:44 AM

Minneapolis is February 9. I saw an ad in the stadium during the x games. Minneapolis won’t be March or April because of the ncaa final four

|

8/13/2018 10:31 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

As a Seattlite, I’m just happy it’s on the schedule. That said, i wouldn’t put the chances of a repeat of last year very high at all. For those that live in the PNW, you know that hard rains like last year are actually exceedingly rare. Seattle actually gets less rainfall annually than cities like New York, Atlanta, and Houston. Overcast and lire drizzle? Absolutely. Downpours, infrequent.

|

8/13/2018 10:32 AM

I don't think anyone should be making travel plans based on this...

|

8/13/2018 11:08 AM

Racer111 wrote:

They had a SX in Denver before. wink

|

Ed Johnson

8/13/2018 11:14 AM

Atlanta and Philly will also have a contest for most stolen bikes over their respective weekends.

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

8/13/2018 11:31 AM

I doubt they do a Philly race and East Rutherford. Althought they different markets, being so close in proximity your drawing on the same fan base.

|

I don't crash, I just run out of talent

8/13/2018 11:40 AM

iplaybmx wrote:

Minneapolis is February 9. I saw an ad in the stadium during the x games. Minneapolis won’t be March or April because of the ncaa final four

Good to know! I wasn’t sure about this one but am 100% sure now minny will probably switch with houston

|

8/13/2018 11:50 AM

iplaybmx wrote:

I tried to fix as best I could.

|

8/13/2018 11:56 AM

SX in Tiger stadium??? I think you would have a better chance at winning the lottery...

|

8/13/2018 12:22 PM

brocster wrote:

SX in Tiger stadium??? I think you would have a better chance at winning the lottery...

It’s in ford field

|

8/13/2018 1:04 PM

There is no philly and Denver will be on there

|

8/13/2018 1:34 PM

iplaybmx wrote:

JeremyElliott38 wrote:

Good to know! I wasn’t sure about this one but am 100% sure now minny will probably switch with houston

Where are you getting your information ?

|

Ed Johnson

8/13/2018 1:53 PM

complete BS if the east guys first race is a shoot out IMO

|

8/13/2018 2:04 PM

First East race is also a shootout!?

Photo

|

8/13/2018 2:08 PM

brocster wrote:

JeremyElliott38 wrote:

It’s in ford field

Was talking LSU Tiger stadium in Baton Rouge. There is no venue big enough for a SX in Baton Rouge and I’d more than likely bet my paycheck that there will not be on in LSU stadium. We couldn’t get 20k in the Superdome 50 miles away. Doubt a SX ever hits Louisiana again

|

8/13/2018 2:13 PM

I've said in about 15 different threads that I got an email from Feld indicating Detroit was on the schedule for February 23rd.

|

Nick
-2015 Grom grocery getter
-2011 Road King Classic
-2010 WR250X supermoto

8/13/2018 2:18 PM

GuyB wrote:

I don't think anyone should be making travel plans based on this...

So Vital MX message board information isn't reliable enough to make travel plans on? Hmmmmm Weird

|

8/13/2018 2:20 PM

526 wrote:

So Vital MX message board information isn't reliable enough to make travel plans on? Hmmmmm Weird

Not all of it is created equal.

|

8/13/2018 4:53 PM

Philly is the pinnacle of the world in bike thefts. It would be a shame to send privateers home with no bikes.

|

8/13/2018 6:02 PM

Booked my tickets for Philly! Got a super deal on non-refundable reservations!

(Not)

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.