2019 Motocross Schedule?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2018 7:58 AM

Can anyone help me find the 2019 Motocross Schedule......or at least when it will be released?

In particular, Red Bud?

We are attempting to plan a family riding trip to Michigan, and would like to include spectating Red Bud.

It involves committing to a house rental....so I'd like to get it right.

Thanx in advance.....especially for all the smart ass answers ;-)

|

9/22/2018 8:13 AM

How do you have negative 1 post?

I think July 6th would be a good bet for Redbud.

|

9/22/2018 8:42 AM

sbarrington314 wrote:

How do you have negative 1 post?

I think July 6th would be a good bet for Redbud.

Better question would be why did it take this long to make his first post?

Signed up: 04/01/08

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/22/2018 8:50 AM

It’s contract year for some tracks. I would think not until after January maybe.

|

9/22/2018 7:20 PM

Mr. Info wrote:

It’s contract year for some tracks. I would think not until after January maybe.

Glen Helen?

|

9/23/2018 5:10 AM

Should be July 6...

|

9/23/2018 9:20 AM

sbarrington314 wrote:

How do you have negative 1 post?

I think July 6th would be a good bet for Redbud.

1. I lurk so hard that I have created a vacuum?

2. I would bet the same....but the bet is too big for me.....so I'm hoping to "sure" it up.

|

9/23/2018 9:21 AM

sbarrington314 wrote:

How do you have negative 1 post?

I think July 6th would be a good bet for Redbud.

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Better question would be why did it take this long to make his first post?

Signed up: 04/01/08

Uh....I have nothing to add?

But I've been lurking pretty hard.

|

9/23/2018 9:22 AM

d5hystat wrote:

Should be July 6...

I know.....but I'm trying hard not to "should" all over our very expensive vacation ;-)

|

9/23/2018 9:50 AM

Hopefully the schedule will be released before the MXON. And I would say guesses that RedBud will be July 6, 2019, are very accurate.

DC
Racer X

|

9/23/2018 10:16 AM

Thanks Davey. I know there is a lot of work ahead for some. ?

|

9/23/2018 11:12 AM

DC wrote:

Hopefully the schedule will be released before the MXON. And I would say guesses that RedBud will be July 6, 2019, are very accurate.

DC
Racer X

Now we're talkin!

Thanx DC!

|

9/23/2018 11:29 AM

Mr. Info wrote:

Thanks Davey. I know there is a lot of work ahead for some. ?

So what's the story on this? Between Mr. Info and DC I'm hoping for some clarity...

Is GH potentially out with another SoCal track getting a two-year stint (just a hunch that formerly Pala Raceway, now Fox Raceway, would have a go?)...Is GH expected to update amenities? What's the work that has to be done?

|

10/3/2018 9:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2018 10:04 AM

I was just looking this up last night & came across this thread, and today our question has been answered! https://motocross.transworld.net/news/2019-lucas-oil-pro-motocross-championship-schedule-announced/ Can't wait for Millville...now hopefully X Games Minneapolis will be the weekend before or after Millville ?

Edit: looks like X Games Mlps is Aug 1-4 for 2019 & then July 16-19 2020

|

10/3/2018 6:14 PM

moto348 wrote:

I was just looking this up last night & came across this thread, and today our question has been answered! https://motocross.transworld.net/news/2019-lucas-oil-pro-motocross-championship-schedule-announced/ Can't wait for Millville...now hopefully X Games Minneapolis will be the weekend before or after Millville ?

Edit: looks like X Games Mlps is Aug 1-4 for 2019 & then July 16-19 2020

THANX!!!

|