2019 Kawasaki KX450 suspension revalve?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2018 8:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2018 9:00 AM

Who would you recommend to revalve suspension for a vet b level rider??

|

12/29/2018 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2018 10:51 AM

Vet B? I'd just ride the thing.

But in any case, I've had good luck with Race Tech over the years. Now I have a local guy do it. No complaints here.

|

12/29/2018 10:55 AM

721 wrote:

Who would you recommend to revalve suspension for a vet b level rider??

If you have cash to throw at it then way not but personally I would just dail the stock units in and go ride.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/29/2018 11:47 AM

downard254 wrote:

Vet B? I'd just ride the thing.

But in any case, I've had good luck with Race Tech over the years. Now I have a local guy do it. No complaints here.

As posted above, just respring if necessary for your weight.

|

12/29/2018 10:44 PM

I was a racetech guy for a LONG time, I had FC do my current suspension on my 2016 KX450 and it has been awesome! When I finally move to a 19 or 20 KX I will be sending my suspension there with no question whatsoever.

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

12/30/2018 1:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2018 1:41 AM

The suspension is good out of the box, but yes it can me made better and dialed in for your ability. Racetech and their gold products are hard to beat!!

|

2020 YZ450F
2018 KTM 450SXF FE
2016 YZ250F 2008 CRF450R
2015 YZ250F 2008 CRF250R
2001 CR250R
2010 YZ250 2012 CRF150R
2009 YZ125 2010 KX109.5
SSR Motorsports Dealer YCF Motorcycles
TAGMX Suspension & Graphics! www.tagmxsuspension.com https://www.liquidskinzdesign.com/



12/30/2018 5:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/30/2018 6:04 AM

bvm111 wrote:

I was a racetech guy for a LONG time, I had FC do my current suspension on my 2016 KX450 and it has been awesome! When I finally move to a 19 or 20 KX I will be sending my suspension there with no question whatsoever.

I use FC as well. Worked wonders on my 16 KX450. I sent mine to them before I rode it for the first time.
I'm also considering a 19. If I buy I'll send the suspension in asap.

It depends a lot on your weight. I weigh 152, so all the new bikes I buy are too stiff.

|