2019 KX450 plastics availability?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/29/2018 12:42 PM

Anybody have any info about when some plastics will be available? I know the front fender, front number plate, and fork guards are the same, so I'm talking about the shrouds, side plates, and rear fender. Thanks!

|

The D is silent.

9/12/2018 2:48 PM

3-4 months out.

|

9/12/2018 4:45 PM

I hope someone makes a shroud that is just slightly different so there isn’t that abrupt cut off near the bottom mount

|

9/12/2018 4:46 PM

So far you can only buy an OEM shroud with graphics on it for $150. Ask me how I know

|

9/12/2018 4:55 PM

Jbulz wrote:

So far you can only buy an OEM shroud with graphics on it for $150. Ask me how I know

My superglue held together so far lol.

|

9/12/2018 5:55 PM

Jbulz wrote:

So far you can only buy an OEM shroud with graphics on it for $150. Ask me how I know

DB97 wrote:

My superglue held together so far lol.

So did my solder job lol. I don't want to spend the money on graphics and put them on busted plastics yet though!

|

9/12/2018 6:06 PM

Jbulz wrote:

So did my solder job lol. I don't want to spend the money on graphics and put them on busted plastics yet though!

Haha, yeah I'm going to wait for graphics until they have all green plastics.

|

12/31/2018 12:21 PM

DJAKE wrote:

Anybody have any info about when some plastics will be available? I know the front fender, front number plate, and fork guards ...more

Did you ever find these?

|

12/31/2018 4:46 PM

Not till the end of January for the full kit is what I was just told.

|

12/31/2018 5:24 PM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0xN5ehNnN/

Acerbis has it in their site also and i think ufo has it aswell.

|