2019 HUSQVARNA/KTM release

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2018 8:00 AM

Is there any intel on when an official statement from the European companies will be posted for the big bike MX range? TC,FC,SX,SXF? I’ve eagerly been waiting since December and now that it is so close, it’s making me itch!

|

5/1/2018 8:05 AM

Jimmaroy wrote:

Is there any intel on when an official statement from the European companies will be posted for the big bike MX range? TC,FC,SX,SXF? I’ve eagerly been waiting since December and now that it is so close, it’s making me itch!

three-ish weeks.

|

5/23/2018 10:01 AM

The brigade released info on the 2019s, is there any inside scoop on when the white corner decides to spill the beans?

|

5/23/2018 1:04 PM

The White Stallions Info Release ?????? my bank account is cringing in fear

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

5/23/2018 1:37 PM

ML512 wrote:

three-ish weeks.

I’m excited for it ?? you coming to FL?

|

5/23/2018 1:44 PM

Jimmaroy wrote:

Is there any intel on when an official statement from the European companies will be posted for the big bike MX range? TC,FC,SX,SXF? I’ve eagerly been waiting since December and now that it is so close, it’s making me itch!

ML512 wrote:

three-ish weeks.

JustinStarling_ wrote:

I’m excited for it ?? you coming to FL?

Yup! You coming to the event?

|

5/23/2018 1:45 PM

ML512 wrote:

three-ish weeks.

JustinStarling_ wrote:

I’m excited for it ?? you coming to FL?

ML512 wrote:

Yup! You coming to the event?

Yep, Jammi contacted me a couple weeks ago. 3 days of fun!

|

6/14/2018 8:48 AM

I’m all healed up now, and I see they have ridden a lot of 2019 models including the KTM. Has anyone heard when the magazines will ride the Husqvarnas? Better yet when will they hit showroom floors for purchase? I need a 2019 FC350...

|

6/14/2018 8:52 AM

Jimmaroy wrote:

I’m all healed up now, and I see they have ridden a lot of 2019 models including the KTM. Has anyone heard when the magazines will ride the Husqvarnas? Better yet when will they hit showroom floors for purchase? I need a 2019 FC350...

I'm flying to Florida on Sunday night to ride them.

|

6/14/2018 8:52 AM

hopefully the frame doesn't crack smile

|

6/14/2018 9:24 AM

Jimmaroy wrote:

I’m all healed up now, and I see they have ridden a lot of 2019 models including the KTM. Has anyone heard when the magazines will ride the Husqvarnas? Better yet when will they hit showroom floors for purchase? I need a 2019 FC350...

ML512 wrote:

I'm flying to Florida on Sunday night to ride them.

Alright! Glad to hear it’s not too far away, new bikes make me feel like a little kid at Christmas time!

|

6/14/2018 9:49 AM

My wallet has been quiet...but now its ready to speak for a 2019

|

6/14/2018 10:11 AM

Are the 2t getting the new frame this year?

|

6/14/2018 10:16 AM

Dealers are saying end of August or early September. Trading in my 18 FC450 for a 19 FC450

|

6/14/2018 10:36 AM

Subotai wrote:

Are the 2t getting the new frame this year?

Yes

|

Current rides-
1988 RM250
2019 KX450

6/14/2018 10:50 AM

fourfourone wrote:

hopefully the frame doesn't crack smile

Hopefully you will put down the crack whistling

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!