Canadian Rockstar Triple Crown 2019 Team Review

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/1/2019 4:00pm
mx546 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/01/322423/s1200_IMG_8140_002.jpg[/img] Mike at WW Motocross a few weeks back. Yes, that is a RED bike...

Mike at WW Motocross a few weeks back. Yes, that is a RED bike...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Unrelated to Mike but how's testing going with Tyler? Daytona happening ?
mx546 wrote:
The Alessi deal will be official soon I am sure. I do spend some time with Mike. As for Tyler he will be ready for Daytona...
The Alessi deal will be official soon I am sure. I do spend some time with Mike. As for Tyler he will be ready for Daytona no doubt about it. The team will have to decide if he will line up. He is flat hauling on the 250 his lap times have been faster than on the 450!

2 time 250 champ. He's no stranger to the small bore and at 140lbs it's not going hold him back. Been a while since he's raced one but he's only gotten better since then.

Really looking forward to see what he can do this year. Going to be a fun season with him, Pettis Wright, and the MX101 rider.

Thanks for the update.
mx546
Fantasy
2290th
2/1/2019 4:06pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Unrelated to Mike but how's testing going with Tyler? Daytona happening ?
mx546 wrote:
The Alessi deal will be official soon I am sure. I do spend some time with Mike. As for Tyler he will be ready for Daytona...
The Alessi deal will be official soon I am sure. I do spend some time with Mike. As for Tyler he will be ready for Daytona no doubt about it. The team will have to decide if he will line up. He is flat hauling on the 250 his lap times have been faster than on the 450!

-MAVERICK- wrote:
2 time 250 champ. He's no stranger to the small bore and at 140lbs it's not going hold him back. Been a while since he's raced...
2 time 250 champ. He's no stranger to the small bore and at 140lbs it's not going hold him back. Been a while since he's raced one but he's only gotten better since then.

Really looking forward to see what he can do this year. Going to be a fun season with him, Pettis Wright, and the MX101 rider.

Thanks for the update.
It will be fun to watch! If you go to Sarnia (AX) or Sand Del Lee or Riverglade look me up. I will be the guy that sounds like he is NOT from Canada hanging around Tyler.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/1/2019 4:23pm
mx546 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
2 time 250 champ. He's no stranger to the small bore and at 140lbs it's not going hold him back. Been a while since he's raced...

Thanks for the update.
mx546 wrote:
It will be fun to watch! If you go to Sarnia (AX) or Sand Del Lee or Riverglade look me up. I will be the guy...
It will be fun to watch! If you go to Sarnia (AX) or Sand Del Lee or Riverglade look me up. I will be the guy that sounds like he is NOT from Canada hanging around Tyler.
Sand Del Lee is my home track but haven't been back there since my accident.

Sand and wheelchair don't really mix well.

We'll see.
mx546
Fantasy
2290th
2/1/2019 5:32pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Thanks for the update.
mx546 wrote:
It will be fun to watch! If you go to Sarnia (AX) or Sand Del Lee or Riverglade look me up. I will be the guy...
-MAVERICK- wrote:

We'll see.
I understand that took a friend in a wheelchair to Broome for the National years ago.. we made it work but, wasn’t easy for him.

The Shop

TeamGreen
2/1/2019 6:28pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Thanks for the update.
mx546 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

We'll see.
Let me know if there's different rims/tires for your chair that'll make that terrain easier...I may be able to get a really good price on that stuff.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/1/2019 6:41pm
mx546 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:

We'll see.
TeamGreen wrote:
Let me know if there's different rims/tires for your chair that'll make that terrain easier...I may be able to get a really good price on that...
Let me know if there's different rims/tires for your chair that'll make that terrain easier...I may be able to get a really good price on that stuff.
Thanks for the offer. Not really much you can do for sand. Wider/MTN bike style tires might help a little.

This however...

2/12/2019 3:13pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

We'll see.
TeamGreen wrote:
Let me know if there's different rims/tires for your chair that'll make that terrain easier...I may be able to get a really good price on that...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Thanks for the offer. Not really much you can do for sand. Wider/MTN bike style tires might help a little. This however... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/01/322609/s1200_trackchair_rotation_13_1.jpg[/img]
Thanks for the offer. Not really much you can do for sand. Wider/MTN bike style tires might help a little.

This however...

A buddy in highschool (spina bifida) had a custom chair with mtb wheels and tires, he lived on a farm and it really made it easier for him getting around. The front wheels are what get ya, but there are options out there for those as well. Really need something to float at SDL.

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/14/2019 10:56pm
Monster Energy Alpinestars Piller's Kawasaki Team

Tyler Medaglia

Matt Goerke

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/20/2019 7:48am Edited Date/Time 2/20/2019 7:50am
SKY Racing International Motorsports Husqvarna

450: Cade Clason
250: Christophe Fortier
Another rider will be added to the team.

Club MX Redemption Racing Yamaha

Keylan Meston, Eric Jeffery, and Chase Pennington.

Possibility of a 4th rider to be added to the team from Europe.

Royal Distributing FXR MX101 Yamaha

Marco Canella, Hayden Halstead, and Luke Renzland.

2/20/2019 9:43am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 2:06pm
- 2019 Canadian Team Overview - Updated

- This is based on recent information dated 20-Feb-18.

1. GDR Honda - https://www.instagram.com/gdrhonda/?hl=en
450 - Colton Facciotti, Mike Alessi;
250 - Dylan Wright, Jake Tricco.

2. Monster Energy Alpinestars Piller's Kawasaki -https://www.instagram.com/monsterenergyastarskawasaki/
450 - Matt Georke;
250 - Tyler Medaglia

3. Rockstar Energy OTSFF Yamaha -https://www.instagram.com/rockstar_otsff_yamaha/
450 - Phil Nicoletti, Shawn Maffenbeier, Sam Gaynor (Support Ride).

4. KTM Canada - https://www.instagram.com/ktm_canada/
450 - Cole Thompson;
250 - Jess Pettis, Tanner Ward.

5. Club Mx/Traders/Redemption Racing Yamaha - https://www.instagram.com/redemptionracingmx/
450 - Eric Jeffery, Keylan Meston;
250 - Jayce Pennington.

6. Royal Disributing MX101 Yamaha - https://www.instagram.com/mx101racing/?hl=en
250 - Marco Canella, Hayden Halstead, Luke Renzland.

7. Carlson Racing Husqvarna - https://www.instagram.com/carlsonracingmx/
450 - Davey Fraser;
250 - Wyatt Waddell.

8. Sky Racing Husqvarna - https://www.instagram.com/skyracing17/?hl=en
450 - Cade Clason;
250 - Christopher Fortier.

9. Cycle North Honda - https://www.instagram.com/cyclenorth/
450 - Ryan Lalonde, Graham Scott (injured)

10. Manluk Racing Yamaha Team (AX Only)
450 - Cheyenne Harmon.
mx546
Fantasy
2290th
2/26/2019 9:49am
MAVERICK - The Daytona SX isn't looking like it will happen. GNCC is the next day Wink
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/26/2019 11:06am
Daytona > GNCC

Can't he do both? Lol.

I was looking forward to seeing the 84 out there but c'est la vie.

That said I do hope to see him hit up some of the AMA Nationals during the off weekends this summer.

Dream Schedule for us Canadian fans

June 1st - Wildrose MX (Round 1)
June 8th - Blackwater MX (Round 2)
June 15th - McNabb Valley (Round 3)
June 22nd - Florida National
June 29th - Southwick
July 6th - RedBud

July 13th - Gopher Dunes (Round 4)
July 20th - Sand Del Lee (Round 5)
July 27th - Riverglade MX (Round 6)
August 3rd - Deschambault MX (Round 7)
August 10th - Unadilla
August 17th - Walton MX (Round 8)
August 24th - Ironman

Practically no time off but would be awesome to see. Hopefully we see some guys like Tyler and Pettis line up at a few of them.
TeamGreen
2/26/2019 12:15pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Daytona > GNCC Can't he do both? Lol. I was looking forward to seeing the 84 out there but c'est la vie. That said I do...
Daytona > GNCC

Can't he do both? Lol.

I was looking forward to seeing the 84 out there but c'est la vie.

That said I do hope to see him hit up some of the AMA Nationals during the off weekends this summer.

Dream Schedule for us Canadian fans

June 1st - Wildrose MX (Round 1)
June 8th - Blackwater MX (Round 2)
June 15th - McNabb Valley (Round 3)
June 22nd - Florida National
June 29th - Southwick
July 6th - RedBud

July 13th - Gopher Dunes (Round 4)
July 20th - Sand Del Lee (Round 5)
July 27th - Riverglade MX (Round 6)
August 3rd - Deschambault MX (Round 7)
August 10th - Unadilla
August 17th - Walton MX (Round 8)
August 24th - Ironman

Practically no time off but would be awesome to see. Hopefully we see some guys like Tyler and Pettis line up at a few of them.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see him at Daytona
jbrown15
2/26/2019 3:49pm
Sam Gaynor to Rockstar OTSFF Yamaha on a 450 support ride.
Looks like Sam will be out for 12 weeks after a nasty crash.
228jeff
2/27/2019 5:27am
The ax portion will not be possible but Sam is still hoping to be healed in time for the full outdoor portion of the 2019 Rockstar nationals aboard his Rockstar OTSFF Motopark racing
SSR Yamaha YZ450f.
Talan_Hansen
2/27/2019 7:57am
I will be riding for Team Carey/Tommy D’s FMX paradise/MX-Tech/Vansant Racing Team in the 450 class. Our plans are to race the whole Triple Crown. I’m coming off a Broken Ankle I received from Quebec City SX and plan to start riding this Saturday.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/4/2019 3:46pm
Shawn Maffenbeier and Phil Nicoletti's 2019 look.

XC706
Fantasy
799th
3/27/2019 8:34pm
Did Jetwerks ever pay the riders for the 2018 season ?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/27/2019 9:23pm Edited Date/Time 3/27/2019 9:26pm
XC706 wrote:
I honesty don't know. I know that long after the series was over, Maffenbeier still had not been paid. Hopefully that was sorted out for both parties sake.

As for the other Triple Crown Series Champion, I'm sure the check cleared a long time ago.
XC706
Fantasy
799th
3/27/2019 9:55pm
XC706 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I honesty don't know. I know that long after the series was over, Maffenbeier still had not been paid. Hopefully that was sorted out for both...
I honesty don't know. I know that long after the series was over, Maffenbeier still had not been paid. Hopefully that was sorted out for both parties sake.

As for the other Triple Crown Series Champion, I'm sure the check cleared a long time ago.
Ya I'm sure that check cleared real fast Mav - the others, not so much.
Bermworm
3/27/2019 10:18pm
Rumour in these parts is they never paid Popkum for the use of the track and when they complained they were left off the schedule.But as far as rumours go I'm sceptical of that one because there is another one out here that Popkum just did not want to deal with MRC again ever period.Like any job cash should be in your hand a maximum of 2 weeks later.
redrider_714
Fantasy
2268th
3/28/2019 7:06am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[b][u]SKY Racing International Motorsports Husqvarna[/u][/b] 450: Cade Clason 250: Christophe Fortier Another rider will be added to the team. [b][u]Club MX Redemption Racing Yamaha[/u][/b] Keylan Meston...

Osby not riding for Club MX Redemption Yahama?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
3/28/2019 7:49am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[b][u]SKY Racing International Motorsports Husqvarna[/u][/b] 450: Cade Clason 250: Christophe Fortier Another rider will be added to the team. [b][u]Club MX Redemption Racing Yamaha[/u][/b] Keylan Meston...

Osby not riding for Club MX Redemption Yahama?
I think he's only doing SX for the team.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
3/28/2019 8:04am
XC706 wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I honesty don't know. I know that long after the series was over, Maffenbeier still had not been paid. Hopefully that was sorted out for both...

As of the first East Coast SX round, I heard the total unpaid amounts between riders, workers, tracks, etc was around 80-100K.

Post a reply to: Canadian Rockstar Triple Crown 2019 Team Review

The Latest