2019 CRF 450 or SX-F 450 (UPDATE)

2/25/2019 4:49pm
austin_bo wrote:
Congrats to you, too... any pics? I run T4 as well, but mainly for consistency. It's cold here in NJ so I'm not riding all of...
Congrats to you, too... any pics? I run T4 as well, but mainly for consistency. It's cold here in NJ so I'm not riding all of the time. I don't like the combination of NJ winter blend pump gas and it's ethanol content sitting in my tank for extended periods of time.
I recently moved near manahawkin any good riding spots?
austin_bo wrote:
Ocean County is littered with some great riding spots. Unfortunately, none of them are legal so I don't want to advise where to go, other than...
Ocean County is littered with some great riding spots. Unfortunately, none of them are legal so I don't want to advise where to go, other than Raceway Park or Field of Dreams.
I'm familiar with ocean county, the best pit in nj was my backyard for 40yrs lol, I'm talking about barnegat/ manahawkin area...
Eddieg15
2/25/2019 5:41pm
yz133rider wrote:
Top notch quality talk. Which one comes with an hr meter built into clamps stock? Which comes with brembo brakes? Hydro clutch? Tool less air filter...
Top notch quality talk.
Which one comes with an hr meter built into clamps stock? Which comes with brembo brakes? Hydro clutch? Tool less air filter and better sealing design? Frame guards? Odi grips instead of the hardest cheapest pieces of shit they can find? A chain that lasts instead of again the cheapest they can find? Lightest in the class. Best clutch and brakes in class by a big margin.

Im not a fan boy i have owned them all. But this talk of jap quality is such a joke. They outfit their bikes with the cheapest of the cheap. Chains last two rides. Grips are pieces of iron. Plastic throttle housings just endless the differences.

Im on an rmz now and its a solid bike but there are lesser parts on it undoubtedly to a husky. But at the price and for what i wanted it was still a worthy choice
kiwifan wrote:
But then again you pay a lot more for a KTM/Husky so therefore you expect better equipment eh? Sure the Honda clutch isnt the greatest but...
But then again you pay a lot more for a KTM/Husky so therefore you expect better equipment eh? Sure the Honda clutch isnt the greatest but brakes wise the new changes they have done puts them on par with the Brembos. The other stuff you mention I would replace no matter the brand to suit me.... good to see you are on a RMZ
Sorry. Brembo much better

The Shop

Post a reply to: 2019 CRF 450 or SX-F 450 (UPDATE)

The Latest