2019 AMA Supercross races on TV in Western Canada.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/9/2018 8:11 PM

Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or the frustration of finding a working stream. Will be nice to PVR them as well.
Just got mine today and it also has the Monster Cup broadcasting at 7:30 PM MTN time this Saturday.
|

10/10/2018 6:21 AM

XC706 wrote:

Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or ...more

You're assuming that the races are on Fox in 2019....

|

10/10/2018 8:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/10/2018 8:40 AM

There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC Sports is not carried by most providers. We can only hope if it ends up NBC that there is a NBC Gold package, but so far the advertised video pass for SX 2019 looks like the same piece of crap as last year.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

10/10/2018 9:04 AM

hamncheeze wrote:

There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC ...more

The supercrosslive.com pass doesn't mean that NBC Sports Gold won't be offered if the broadcast moves from FOX to NBC Sports. Both could be available. Feld/NBC could broker a deal so get some of the profits. It would be similar to paying your TV broadcaster for a TV package that includes NBC Sports and then paying NBC for the NBC Sports Gold app.

The TV schedule hasn't been announced yet so it makes sense that there's no mention of anything related to NBC Sports since it could still very well be on FOX at this point.

I know one thing, I'm not paying $130+ CAD for the shitty supercrossonline.com pass that Feld/Cleeng offers. I've seen enough complaints on here to know better.

Here's to hoping it makes the switch to NBC Sports and that NBC Sports Gold is offered.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/10/2018 10:17 AM

hamncheeze wrote:

There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC ...more

-MAVERICK- wrote:

The supercrosslive.com pass doesn't mean that NBC Sports Gold won't be offered if the broadcast moves from FOX to NBC Sports. ...more

I'm with you Maverick. I won't be doing the supercross pass again if it's delivered by Feld/Cleeng.

|

10/10/2018 7:30 PM

XC706 wrote:

Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or ...more
DonM wrote:

You're assuming that the races are on Fox in 2019....

Worst case scenario, I watch Monster Cup and and anything else in October for $4.00 and I then cancel it.

|