2019 AMA Supercross races on TV in Western Canada.

XC706
Fantasy
799th

Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or the frustration of finding a working stream. Will be nice to PVR them as well.
Just got mine today and it also has the Monster Cup broadcasting at 7:30 PM MTN time this Saturday.
|
DonM
10/10/2018 6:21am
XC706 wrote:
Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or the frustration of finding...

Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or the frustration of finding a working stream. Will be nice to PVR them as well.
Just got mine today and it also has the Monster Cup broadcasting at 7:30 PM MTN time this Saturday.
You're assuming that the races are on Fox in 2019....
hamncheeze
10/10/2018 8:39am Edited Date/Time 10/10/2018 8:40am
There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC Sports is not carried by most providers. We can only hope if it ends up NBC that there is a NBC Gold package, but so far the advertised video pass for SX 2019 looks like the same piece of crap as last year.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
10/10/2018 9:04am
hamncheeze wrote:
There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC Sports...
There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC Sports is not carried by most providers. We can only hope if it ends up NBC that there is a NBC Gold package, but so far the advertised video pass for SX 2019 looks like the same piece of crap as last year.
The supercrosslive.com pass doesn't mean that NBC Sports Gold won't be offered if the broadcast moves from FOX to NBC Sports. Both could be available. Feld/NBC could broker a deal so get some of the profits. It would be similar to paying your TV broadcaster for a TV package that includes NBC Sports and then paying NBC for the NBC Sports Gold app.

The TV schedule hasn't been announced yet so it makes sense that there's no mention of anything related to NBC Sports since it could still very well be on FOX at this point.

I know one thing, I'm not paying $130+ CAD for the shitty supercrossonline.com pass that Feld/Cleeng offers. I've seen enough complaints on here to know better.

Here's to hoping it makes the switch to NBC Sports and that NBC Sports Gold is offered.
Flyin-W
10/10/2018 10:17am
hamncheeze wrote:
There are a lot of rumours the broadcast deal has moved from FOX to NBC Sports. Which is not better for us Canadians, as NBC Sports...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
The supercrosslive.com pass doesn't mean that NBC Sports Gold won't be offered if the broadcast moves from FOX to NBC Sports. Both could be available. Feld/NBC...
The supercrosslive.com pass doesn't mean that NBC Sports Gold won't be offered if the broadcast moves from FOX to NBC Sports. Both could be available. Feld/NBC could broker a deal so get some of the profits. It would be similar to paying your TV broadcaster for a TV package that includes NBC Sports and then paying NBC for the NBC Sports Gold app.

The TV schedule hasn't been announced yet so it makes sense that there's no mention of anything related to NBC Sports since it could still very well be on FOX at this point.

I know one thing, I'm not paying $130+ CAD for the shitty supercrossonline.com pass that Feld/Cleeng offers. I've seen enough complaints on here to know better.

Here's to hoping it makes the switch to NBC Sports and that NBC Sports Gold is offered.
I'm with you Maverick. I won't be doing the supercross pass again if it's delivered by Feld/Cleeng.

The Shop

XC706
Fantasy
799th
10/10/2018 7:30pm
XC706 wrote:
Finally Telus TV is offering FOX sports racing in HD for $4.00 a month. No more over priced garbage streaming packages or the frustration of finding...

DonM wrote:
You're assuming that the races are on Fox in 2019....
Worst case scenario, I watch Monster Cup and and anything else in October for $4.00 and I then cancel it.

Post a reply to: 2019 AMA Supercross races on TV in Western Canada.

The Latest