JGR Hill and Pieck
Husky Anderson and Osborne
KTM Musquin and Webb
Kawasaki Tomac and AC
thoughts?

Seely coming back?

|

4/13/2018 9:26 PM

Ap23 will defend the # 1. JB51 AND BOGLE on Yamaha.

|

4/13/2018 10:10 PM

HRC Honda-Roczen & Craig

|

4/13/2018 10:38 PM

redrider_714 wrote:

HRC Honda-Roczen & Craig

Really? Craig! I’d see Martin way before Craig.

|

4/13/2018 10:43 PM

I can see Bogle having a good summer And jgr running 3 riders

|

4/13/2018 10:44 PM

Wells423 wrote:

Yamaha Barcia and Plesinger
Honda Roczen and Seely
JGR Hill and Pieck
Husky Anderson and Osborne
KTM Musquin and Webb
Kawasaki Tomac and AC
thoughts?

AC is staying 250 f

|

4/13/2018 10:56 PM

brimx153 wrote:

I can see Bogle having a good summer And jgr running 3 riders

Hill, Peick, Bogle out.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/13/2018 11:12 PM

Cole has a good relationship with Honda, I don't see him being replaced by anyone next season.

|

4/13/2018 11:20 PM

Really hope Deano locks something down

|

4/13/2018 11:20 PM

AC will be staying on a 250 next year. I could definitely see Webb going over to Red Bull KTM. I know they tried to sign him when he he moved up last year, but he stayed loyal to Yamaha, and KTM probably didnt match what Yamaha offered. Id like to see Webb go to KTM, smaller and more nimble bike could do wonders for him and his confidence.

|

4/13/2018 11:22 PM

MX Guy wrote:

I can see Husky and Bobby Hewitt running 3 guys next year. A lot may be riding on how well Deano does outdoors this year. I thought when he signed with them for this year that he had an option for 2019.

|

4/13/2018 11:23 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

AC will be staying on a 250 next year. I could definitely see Webb going over to Red Bull KTM. I know they tried to sign him when he he moved up last year, but he stayed loyal to Yamaha, and KTM probably didnt match what Yamaha offered. Id like to see Webb go to KTM, smaller and more nimble bike could do wonders for him and his confidence.

Webb could end up at JGR.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/14/2018 2:18 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

I can see Husky and Bobby Hewitt running 3 guys next year. A lot may be riding on how well Deano does outdoors this year. I thought when he signed with them for this year that he had an option for 2019.

With the well known rumor of Zach staying on a 250 for 2019 I would expect them to need a second 450, Deano would be my choice. As far as what happens when Zach moves up, Deano’s ride thereafter will depend on a lot of variables. He better rip some holeys and lead some laps during TGO this year.

|

4/14/2018 2:53 AM

MX Guy wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

With the well known rumor of Zach staying on a 250 for 2019 I would expect them to need a second 450, Deano would be my choice. As far as what happens when Zach moves up, Deano’s ride thereafter will depend on a lot of variables. He better rip some holeys and lead some laps during TGO this year.

I heard Zach was staying on the 250 for ‘18 outdoors-is it ‘19 as well now?

|

4/14/2018 3:31 AM

devindavisphoto wrote:

Cole has a good relationship with Honda, I don't see him being replaced by anyone next season.

If he can race I think was more of the statement.

|

4/14/2018 6:21 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

omalley wrote:

No, Zach has to move up in '19.

AC is 250 for another year.

I believe AP is going to move up, not defending.

Webb could end up at JGR or KTM

JGR with Hill and Peick...I think Bogle will likely be out.

Husky has Ando and Osborne already under contract for '19, so they'd have to go to a 3 rider lineup to keep Deano as well.

As far as I'm aware, Cole Seely's contract is up. We'll see what Honda decides to do, they have the option of bringing J-Mart up if they'd like.

|

4/14/2018 6:22 AM

mxjon454 wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

omalley wrote:

I just googled when Dean signed and yes this year plus option for 19 like was said and zach is moving up next year not sure what’s happening this summer I know the original plan was 450’s but prob 250’s

|

4/14/2018 2:39 PM

ML512 wrote:

No, Zach has to move up in '19.

AC is 250 for another year.

I believe AP is going to move up, not defending.

Webb could end up at JGR or KTM

JGR with Hill and Peick...I think Bogle will likely be out.

Husky has Ando and Osborne already under contract for '19, so they'd have to go to a 3 rider lineup to keep Deano as well.

As far as I'm aware, Cole Seely's contract is up. We'll see what Honda decides to do, they have the option of bringing J-Mart up if they'd like.

Does KTM go with two or three now that Tickle got busted? Bring Deano back for a cheap third guy alongside Webb?

|

4/14/2018 2:47 PM

So Bogle and deano are the odd men out pretty much it looks like?

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL