2018 yz450f

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2017 7:11 PM

I got tired of waiting, so I contacted Yamaha motor Corporation. I was told that the first shipment of a few bikes were in California, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Colorado. He said they ship from the West Coast first. Somehow a dealer in Ocala, Florida got one. The next shipment to the middle part of the country will take place in the next 1-2 months!!!! I sold my scooter 2 months ago thinking they would be here by now. My summer is wasting away. I was offered a supersweet deal on an orange bike but I really like Yams. What to do What to do lol

|

9/7/2017 7:20 PM

Saw a 250F here in Rock Hill SC today ...... comparing the new light blue color for consideration hose color selection.

Photo

|

9/7/2017 7:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2017 8:01 PM

Gixxxerboy wrote:

I got tired of waiting, so I contacted Yamaha motor Corporation. I was told that the first shipment of a few bikes were in California, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Colorado. He said they ship from the West Coast first. Somehow a dealer in Ocala, Florida got one. The next shipment to the middle part of the country will take place in the next 1-2 months!!!! I sold my scooter 2 months ago thinking they would be here by now. My summer is wasting away. I was offered a supersweet deal on an orange bike but I really like Yams. What to do What to do lol

Buy one from California, New Mexico, Wisconsin (Rock River, well versed in selling all over and they really support MX on many levels) or Colorado. Or, just wait as you were really just guessing on their arrival time. It'll be cooler in a month or two and you still have all winter, spring, and summer to ride (if you are in La).

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

9/7/2017 8:05 PM

Gixxxerboy wrote:

Same thoughts,hoping to grab orange this weekend.

|

9/7/2017 8:06 PM

They are popping up at dealers all over, call around.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

9/7/2017 8:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/7/2017 8:29 PM

Just wait 'til your local dealer get's one. It IS worth the wait.

I've got quite a few laps on the '18 (3 days of riding on 3 different tracks/terrain) and it's an excellent scooter.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

9/7/2017 8:32 PM

I bought a Honda. I was told a few months ago that the 18 yz450f was going to be late due to starter issues. Not sure if that's true but the same person said it would be mid October before most seen them, that seems to be factual.

|

9/7/2017 9:18 PM

I was in the same boat., sold my 17 yz450 in May., and just rode my yz250 two stroke but I got impatient and bought a Husky 450 without ever riding one, really glad I did! Amazing bike.

If you can get a good deal on a KTM like you said, pull the trigger you wont regret it.

|

9/7/2017 9:58 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

I've got quite a few laps on the '18 (3 days of riding on 3 different tracks/terrain) and it's an excellent scooter.

Tell me more!!!!!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/8/2017 5:14 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Could you give a little comparison to you're Honda?

|

9/8/2017 5:26 AM

I was not expecting the 18 YZ450F hoses to be availible until October but ...... guess what came in! Working on a Y kit for the 18 too!

Photo

|

9/8/2017 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2017 4:31 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Mx286 wrote:

I ride Honda's, Huskies and Zooks. Last year I spent a bit of time on the Yamaha's, too. The new YZ450F is pretty much "all new". To me it feels lighter and easier to throw around. It's a definite improvement over the '17.

Anything you need to know, beyond that, will have to wait until the shootout is published...which is gonna be VERY soon.

|

9/8/2017 4:30 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Mx286 wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

I ride Honda's, Huskies and Zooks. Last year I spent a bit of time on the Yamaha's, too. The new YZ450F is pretty much "all new". To me it feels lighter and easier to throw around. It's a definite improvement over the '17.

Anything you need to know, beyond that, will have to wait until the shootout is published...which is gonna be VERY soon.

Mid-next week she'll be ready to publish cool

|

9/8/2017 4:35 PM

ML512 wrote:

Mid-next week she'll be ready to publish cool

I have been waiting to get the bike for a couple months now, might as well wait on this too! Haha

|

9/8/2017 4:44 PM

Summer's been over for a month now...

|

HAF

9/8/2017 5:44 PM

ns503 wrote:

It's still summer down here until we stop surfing in shorts!

|

9/8/2017 6:25 PM

I gave up and got a killer deal on a new 17 yz450f, ill get a new 18 at the end of the year. I just want to ride. Cant imagine selling to get a new one then waiting for a new model to come out just to ride. Get whatever you can get your hands on and get out there.

|

9/8/2017 6:26 PM

ns503 wrote:

Tell that to our weather! 112 degrees during one of our Shootout days just over a week ago... shocked

|

9/8/2017 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/8/2017 9:27 PM

ns503 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Tell that to our weather! 112 degrees during one of our Shootout days just over a week ago... shocked

All us desert dwellers have zero sympathy for your couple of uncomfortable weeks down there, Michael wink tongue

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

9/8/2017 9:34 PM

I'm not gonna lie, after vowing to never own anything white again, that white is CLEAN.

|

9/8/2017 9:38 PM

bvm111 wrote:

All us desert dwellers have zero sympathy for your couple of uncomfortable weeks down there, Michael wink tongue

Hi-dez life is not for me. Where I live I Wildomar isn't great, usually 10-15 degrees hotter than say OC but not as bad as your hell. But it's also been humid down here the past few weeks, and that hasn't helped!

|