2018 YZ450

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2017 7:27 PM

My local dealership got 2 of them in today. I went to go check it out. It looks bad ass but both of them are white. I was really hoping for the blue as I am ready to pull the trigger. White makes it look bigger than it really is!!! Decisions Decisions

|

9/27/2017 7:41 PM

"White makes it look bigger than it really is!!!"

Never heard that one before, but I'll take it.

|

9/27/2017 7:54 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

Today is opposite day?

|

9/27/2017 9:32 PM

Everybody knows black makes you look thinner! That's why all these cl bikes have black plastics dude thin is in!!

|

9/27/2017 9:53 PM

Braaaphole wrote:

brightlights wrote:

Today is opposite day?

Graphically depends on placement, but as a general comment, white brings things to the foreground and accentuates lines, whereas black will do the opposite and visually fall away.

ie, White shoulders on a jersey make the rider look huge, white edges on shrouds make them look bigger etc.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/27/2017 10:09 PM

Crush wrote:

Graphically depends on placement, but as a general comment, white brings things to the foreground and accentuates lines, ...more

Nerd

|

9/28/2017 12:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2017 12:55 AM

brightlights wrote:

Today is opposite day?

Crush wrote:

Graphically depends on placement, but as a general comment, white brings things to the foreground and accentuates lines, ...more

MJC wrote:

Nerd

Graphic Design Nerd, if that's not an oxy-moron haha

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/29/2017 11:26 AM

buy the white one they have in stock and order CYCRA blue kit = problem solved and your riding new YZinger for the weekend smile

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

9/29/2017 11:28 AM

Yeah tell the dealer you'll get it today if they give you a set of blue plastics for cost or heavily doscounted

|

9/29/2017 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2017 11:35 AM

Unfortunately Cycra isn't going to have plastics out until December it sounds like. I've got 5 blue coming in next week! One of which is mine smile

|

9/29/2017 12:24 PM

I actually think the white one looks best.

One of my riding buddies is trying to decide what to get this winter. New Yamaha, Honda, or KTM/Husky. Whatever he gets I’ll be happy because I can spin some laps on it and compare to my KX450F.

|

9/29/2017 12:38 PM

Order one.

|

9/29/2017 12:47 PM

Get the white, take the plastic off..,put blue plastic on...

Unless you MUST HAVE blue rims?

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

9/29/2017 12:55 PM

I want the blue wheels tho! plus the seat is different also. It has crossed my mind

|