2018 YZ 450

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2017 11:13 AM

Anybody out there created any new maps yet?

|

10/28/2017 11:35 AM

Photo

This mapping is what they really liked with the bike intro

|

10/28/2017 11:41 AM

Thanks bro. I had that one in a couple weeks ago

|

10/28/2017 12:31 PM

hi i'd like to buy my first yamaha 450 can you say me the difference with husky 450 engine? i need a very smooth and mellow engine because i ride 90% on hard pack thank you. it's possible have this with map tuner?

|

10/28/2017 1:08 PM

mg311 wrote:

hi i'd like to buy my first yamaha 450 can you say me the difference with husky 450 engine? i need a very smooth and mellow engine because i ride 90% on hard pack thank you. it's possible have this with map tuner?

do not leave a husky for a Yamaha

|

10/28/2017 1:52 PM

i'm looking for a slightly used '18 if anyone needs to unload one.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

10/28/2017 2:13 PM

mg311 wrote:

hi i'd like to buy my first yamaha 450 can you say me the difference with husky 450 engine? i need a very smooth and mellow engine because i ride 90% on hard pack thank you. it's possible have this with map tuner?

DTR830 wrote:

do not leave a husky for a Yamaha

Why not? I did it and am 98% satisfied with my choice. Only things I feel I'm missing out on are the traction control, map switch, ect... little things... Electric start is nice but even that is something I don't care for a whole lot (I'm a 250 guy so no button for them quite yet). When it comes to actual riding I prefer the Yamaha. Everyone is different and different bikes will better suit different people.

|

10/28/2017 2:19 PM

can you explain the riding differences?

|

10/28/2017 10:19 PM

mg311 wrote:

hi i'd like to buy my first yamaha 450 can you say me the difference with husky 450 engine? i need a very smooth and mellow engine because i ride 90% on hard pack thank you. it's possible have this with map tuner?

DTR830 wrote:

do not leave a husky for a Yamaha

305FC250 wrote:

Why not? I did it and am 98% satisfied with my choice. Only things I feel I'm missing out on are the traction control, map switch, ect... little things... Electric start is nice but even that is something I don't care for a whole lot (I'm a 250 guy so no button for them quite yet). When it comes to actual riding I prefer the Yamaha. Everyone is different and different bikes will better suit different people.

This guy is after a 450 with a mellow engine, the yz 450 engine is very fast, but a handful. The husky is mellow in comparison.

|

11/10/2017 7:04 PM

DTR830 wrote:

do not leave a husky for a Yamaha

305FC250 wrote:

Why not? I did it and am 98% satisfied with my choice. Only things I feel I'm missing out on are the traction control, map switch, ect... little things... Electric start is nice but even that is something I don't care for a whole lot (I'm a 250 guy so no button for them quite yet). When it comes to actual riding I prefer the Yamaha. Everyone is different and different bikes will better suit different people.

fullysicmate wrote:

This guy is after a 450 with a mellow engine, the yz 450 engine is very fast, but a handful. The husky is mellow in comparison.

Did you do your research before that comment? The 18 is more smoother and broader this year which
Means it will be easier to ride . The tuning scope on this bike is great so you can mellow it down as much as you like to suit. Imo apart from the weight advantage and the brakes ,clutch and nice items they share with ktm I think the husky is hideous and reminds me of the white electric bike . There is on thing they don't talk about enough in bike reviews .
Reliability! I am moving back to blue after my 2nd 17 honda . Just my opinion of course.

|