Friend sent me this
|
HRoot11
10/12/2017 10:10am

Falcon
Fantasy
765th
10/12/2017 10:12am
Well, it's good we're going to avoid the south and the middle of the country. I never did like you guys anyway! Tongue
10/12/2017 10:34am
So much for Budd's falling off he schedule..

Would be curious to know the politics (for lack of a better word, or not maybe?) behind Florida not getting a national at WW Ranch (track that hosted the USGP race). Still working on infrastructure to be able to handle the amount of fans that would show up for a National race perhaps?
scott_nz
Fantasy
597th
10/12/2017 2:52pm
So much for Budd's falling off he schedule.. Would be curious to know the politics (for lack of a better word, or not maybe?) behind Florida...
So much for Budd's falling off he schedule..

Would be curious to know the politics (for lack of a better word, or not maybe?) behind Florida not getting a national at WW Ranch (track that hosted the USGP race). Still working on infrastructure to be able to handle the amount of fans that would show up for a National race perhaps?
i think it has more to do with no one giving one up, and the fact they can not add any more dates

The Shop

71Fish
10/12/2017 8:56pm
Same old same old.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/12/2017 10:42pm
Honest question why is it that they always go to the same tracks? Would be nice to see new venues rotated every year or two. Switch things up a bit and keep things interesting.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering about this.
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
10/13/2017 12:47am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Honest question why is it that they always go to the same tracks? Would be nice to see new venues rotated every year or two. Switch...
Honest question why is it that they always go to the same tracks? Would be nice to see new venues rotated every year or two. Switch things up a bit and keep things interesting.

What you got against red bud bro?
Motofinne
10/13/2017 12:57am
I would like to see Muddy Creek go away, not a fan of that track for some reason.

It's a cool track on MX Sim but thats about it.
NorCal 50+
10/13/2017 1:14am
What if we had regional championships and then a national final event for the Pros- similar to the way LL's is done? That would prevent forcing fast California privateers from having to travel to the fields of Pennsylvania to get points. I get the feeling that the Nats are driven by short-term promoter profits for some reason.
Then you could have a national championship play-off similar to how many other sports are done and reduce travel costs and wear and tear for everybody. It would also build inter-regional rivalries that everybody would jump on. Good times!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/13/2017 5:24am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Honest question why is it that they always go to the same tracks? Would be nice to see new venues rotated every year or two. Switch...

MX Guy wrote:
Did I say I have anything against it?

I just think it would be nice for them to go to different tracks once in a while. I'm sure the rider's would like that as well.
ajv#26
10/13/2017 5:36am
RacerX: "The summer-long battle for the world’s most prestigious title in off-road motorcycle"!!

REALLY??? What a joke! Well, the real MX WORLD just keep hammering in MXON! Ho and l forgot the "Herlings last to 1°!
Us mx media at is best!
10/13/2017 5:39am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

MX Guy wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Did I say I have anything against it? I just think it would be nice for them to go to different tracks once in a while...
Did I say I have anything against it?

I just think it would be nice for them to go to different tracks once in a while. I'm sure the rider's would like that as well.
I quite enjoy them going to the same tracks every year. Don't like it when a track with tons of history is turned into a grassy field.
Crush
10/13/2017 5:41am
Motofinne wrote:
I would like to see Muddy Creek go away, not a fan of that track for some reason. It's a cool track on MX Sim but...
I would like to see Muddy Creek go away, not a fan of that track for some reason.

Has had some of the best racing the last few years, and one of the few tracks on the nationals that offers a different surface and layout style.
BobPA
10/13/2017 5:41am
ajv#26 wrote:
RacerX: "The summer-long battle for the world’s most prestigious title in off-road motorcycle"!! REALLY??? What a joke! Well, the real MX WORLD just keep hammering in...
RacerX: "The summer-long battle for the world’s most prestigious title in off-road motorcycle"!!

REALLY??? What a joke! Well, the real MX WORLD just keep hammering in MXON! Ho and l forgot the "Herlings last to 1°!
Us mx media at is best!
You should shove a factory ECU up your ass.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/13/2017 5:45am
ajv#26 wrote:
RacerX: "The summer-long battle for the world’s most prestigious title in off-road motorcycle"!! REALLY??? What a joke! Well, the real MX WORLD just keep hammering in...

Us mx media at is best!
BobPA wrote:
You should shove a factory ECU up your ass.
Lol can't be one from Honda as those seem pretty difficult to come by.

Or maybe that's where they've been hiding at?
early
Fantasy
2139th
10/13/2017 6:25am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
What if we had regional championships and then a national final event for the Pros- similar to the way LL's is done? That would prevent forcing...
What if we had regional championships and then a national final event for the Pros- similar to the way LL's is done? That would prevent forcing fast California privateers from having to travel to the fields of Pennsylvania to get points. I get the feeling that the Nats are driven by short-term promoter profits for some reason.
Then you could have a national championship play-off similar to how many other sports are done and reduce travel costs and wear and tear for everybody. It would also build inter-regional rivalries that everybody would jump on. Good times!
What fast California privateers are battling for a championship anyway? Last year they could barely muster 40 entrants in the california rounds.
Stuntman949
10/13/2017 7:04am
ajv#26 wrote:

Us mx media at is best!
Take a lap
ajv#26
10/13/2017 7:12am
Lololo! Some cry baby's here!
If usa had a world champ in last years , some of you ad shit your on pants! The word "WORLD" is bigger than your borders! Like or not! Cheers
ajv#26
10/13/2017 7:14am
Ps: factory ecu's are to big for my ass!
Stuntman949
10/13/2017 7:18am
ajv#26 wrote:
Ps: factory ecu's are to big for my ass!
Too*
BobPA
10/13/2017 7:21am
ajv#26 wrote:
Lololo! Some cry baby's here! If usa had a world champ in last years , some of you ad shit your on pants! The word "WORLD"...
If usa had a world champ in last years , some of you ad shit your on pants! The word "WORLD" is bigger than your borders! Like or not! Cheers
Strong liquor over there in Portugal....
ajv#26
10/13/2017 8:01am
ajv#26 wrote:
Lololo! Some cry baby's here! If usa had a world champ in last years , some of you ad shit your on pants! The word "WORLD"...
BobPA wrote:
Yes! The best home made!! LaughingLaughingLaughing
BobPA
10/13/2017 9:06am
ajv#26 wrote:
BobPA wrote:
ajv#26 wrote:
Yes! The best home made!! LaughingLaughingLaughing
I approve lol
NorCal 50+
10/13/2017 10:18am
NorCal 50+ wrote:
What if we had regional championships and then a national final event for the Pros- similar to the way LL's is done? That would prevent forcing...
early wrote:
What fast California privateers are battling for a championship anyway? Last year they could barely muster 40 entrants in the california rounds.
We all know the Nats don't pay near enough to warrant dragging your butt all over the country, killing yourself in the heat and taking on factory teams with the tiny hope of becoming one of the handful of guys actually making a good living racing motocross.
I'll just go start my own series. Laughing
JRT812
10/13/2017 10:40am
Motofinne wrote:
I would like to see Muddy Creek go away, not a fan of that track for some reason. It's a cool track on MX Sim but...

Shut yo mouth
peelout
10/13/2017 10:51am
Never Forget the hands-down best track on the circuit

Xeno
10/13/2017 11:06am
^^^Elsinore???
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
10/13/2017 12:00pm
ajv#26 wrote:

Us mx media at is best!
A few years ago you'd have been laughed off the forum. Today, however, you have a point.

Superdave19
10/13/2017 12:38pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

For the health of the sport, I can't help but think it would be beneficial to go to different venues- Some are so nostalgic, it's tough to pull them off the list, but I think it would be worth it for a year or two.

Post a reply to: 2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship Schedule Announced

The Latest