Create New Tag

10/12/2017 10:10 AM

Friend sent me this

|

10/12/2017 10:10 AM

Photo

|

10/12/2017 10:12 AM

Well, it's good we're going to avoid the south and the middle of the country. I never did like you guys anyway! tongue

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

10/12/2017 10:34 AM

So much for Budd's falling off he schedule..

Would be curious to know the politics (for lack of a better word, or not maybe?) behind Florida not getting a national at WW Ranch (track that hosted the USGP race). Still working on infrastructure to be able to handle the amount of fans that would show up for a National race perhaps?

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

10/12/2017 2:52 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

So much for Budd's falling off he schedule..

Would be curious to know the politics (for lack of a better word, or not maybe?) behind Florida not getting a national at WW Ranch (track that hosted the USGP race). Still working on infrastructure to be able to handle the amount of fans that would show up for a National race perhaps?

i think it has more to do with no one giving one up, and the fact they can not add any more dates

|

10/12/2017 8:56 PM

Same old same old.

|

No Signature.

10/12/2017 10:42 PM

Honest question why is it that they always go to the same tracks? Would be nice to see new venues rotated every year or two. Switch things up a bit and keep things interesting.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering about this.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/13/2017 12:47 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Honest question why is it that they always go to the same tracks? Would be nice to see new venues rotated every year or two. Switch things up a bit and keep things interesting.

What you got against red bud bro?

|

10/13/2017 12:57 AM

I would like to see Muddy Creek go away, not a fan of that track for some reason.

It's a cool track on MX Sim but thats about it.

|

10/13/2017 1:14 AM

What if we had regional championships and then a national final event for the Pros- similar to the way LL's is done? That would prevent forcing fast California privateers from having to travel to the fields of Pennsylvania to get points. I get the feeling that the Nats are driven by short-term promoter profits for some reason.
Then you could have a national championship play-off similar to how many other sports are done and reduce travel costs and wear and tear for everybody. It would also build inter-regional rivalries that everybody would jump on. Good times!

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/13/2017 5:24 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

Did I say I have anything against it?

I just think it would be nice for them to go to different tracks once in a while. I'm sure the rider's would like that as well.

|

10/13/2017 5:36 AM

RacerX: "The summer-long battle for the world’s most prestigious title in off-road motorcycle"!!

REALLY??? What a joke! Well, the real MX WORLD just keep hammering in MXON! Ho and l forgot the "Herlings last to 1°!
Us mx media at is best!

|

10/13/2017 5:39 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

MX Guy wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Did I say I have anything against it?

I just think it would be nice for them to go to different tracks once in a while. I'm sure the rider's would like that as well.

I quite enjoy them going to the same tracks every year. Don't like it when a track with tons of history is turned into a grassy field.

|

10/13/2017 5:41 AM

Motofinne wrote:

I would like to see Muddy Creek go away, not a fan of that track for some reason.

Has had some of the best racing the last few years, and one of the few tracks on the nationals that offers a different surface and layout style.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/13/2017 5:41 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

RacerX: "The summer-long battle for the world’s most prestigious title in off-road motorcycle"!!

REALLY??? What a joke! Well, the real MX WORLD just keep hammering in MXON! Ho and l forgot the "Herlings last to 1°!
Us mx media at is best!

You should shove a factory ECU up your ass.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/13/2017 5:45 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

Us mx media at is best!

BobPA wrote:

You should shove a factory ECU up your ass.

Lol can't be one from Honda as those seem pretty difficult to come by.

Or maybe that's where they've been hiding at?

|

10/13/2017 6:25 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

What if we had regional championships and then a national final event for the Pros- similar to the way LL's is done? That would prevent forcing fast California privateers from having to travel to the fields of Pennsylvania to get points. I get the feeling that the Nats are driven by short-term promoter profits for some reason.
Then you could have a national championship play-off similar to how many other sports are done and reduce travel costs and wear and tear for everybody. It would also build inter-regional rivalries that everybody would jump on. Good times!

What fast California privateers are battling for a championship anyway? Last year they could barely muster 40 entrants in the california rounds.

|

10/13/2017 7:04 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

Us mx media at is best!

Take a lap

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

10/13/2017 7:12 AM

Lololo! Some cry baby's here!
If usa had a world champ in last years , some of you ad shit your on pants! The word "WORLD" is bigger than your borders! Like or not! Cheers

|

10/13/2017 7:14 AM

Ps: factory ecu's are to big for my ass!

|

10/13/2017 7:18 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

Ps: factory ecu's are to big for my ass!

Too*

|

10/13/2017 7:21 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

If usa had a world champ in last years , some of you ad shit your on pants! The word "WORLD" is bigger than your borders! Like or not! Cheers

Strong liquor over there in Portugal....

|

10/13/2017 8:01 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Yes! The best home made!! laughing laughing laughing

|

10/13/2017 9:06 AM

ajv#26 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

ajv#26 wrote:

Yes! The best home made!! laughing laughing laughing

I approve lol

|

10/13/2017 10:18 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

early wrote:

What fast California privateers are battling for a championship anyway? Last year they could barely muster 40 entrants in the california rounds.

We all know the Nats don't pay near enough to warrant dragging your butt all over the country, killing yourself in the heat and taking on factory teams with the tiny hope of becoming one of the handful of guys actually making a good living racing motocross.
I'll just go start my own series. laughing

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/13/2017 10:40 AM

Motofinne wrote:

Shut yo mouth

|

10/13/2017 10:51 AM

Never Forget the hands-down best track on the circuit

Photo

|

10/13/2017 11:06 AM

^^^Elsinore???

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

10/13/2017 11:52 AM

Xeno wrote:

^^^Elsinore???

laughing
|

10/13/2017 12:00 PM

ajv#26 wrote:

Us mx media at is best!

A few years ago you'd have been laughed off the forum. Today, however, you have a point.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.