2018 Supercross Tickets on Sale

FeetUp
pre-sale code FBSX18.... is currently working
|
Wintyfresh
10/17/2017 10:14am
Thanks for that, just got my tickets for San Diego!
jbutah3000
10/17/2017 11:16am
First time going. We're heading to Tampa. Are the pit passes worth it? When do the track maps get released? I am not sure I want to buy tickets without knowing the track layout.

The Shop

mx617
10/17/2017 12:18pm
jbutah3000 wrote:
First time going. We're heading to Tampa. Are the pit passes worth it? When do the track maps get released? I am not sure I want...
First time going. We're heading to Tampa. Are the pit passes worth it? When do the track maps get released? I am not sure I want to buy tickets without knowing the track layout.
Pits are free with empty Monster can, so no the passes aren't worth it.

I'm curious as to what difference the track map would make to whether you go or not?
jbutah3000
10/17/2017 12:27pm
jbutah3000 wrote:
First time going. We're heading to Tampa. Are the pit passes worth it? When do the track maps get released? I am not sure I want...
mx617 wrote:
Pits are free with empty Monster can, so no the passes aren't worth it. I'm curious as to what difference the track map would make to...
Pits are free with empty Monster can, so no the passes aren't worth it.

I'm curious as to what difference the track map would make to whether you go or not?
We're definitely going, the track map would just help pick out our seats so we could try and get the best view.
jrrundle
10/17/2017 12:27pm
Wasn’t there a race last year that you had to buy pit passes? Maybe SLC? I know for Seattle they didn’t say anything about Monster cans like they did with the other races, so my brother paid like 65 for two on their website. Man was he pissed when he saw they were accepting Monster cans.
Awood
Fantasy
4211th
10/17/2017 12:44pm
Definitely do not advise buying tickets before track maps are released.
Giygas
Fantasy
1165th
10/17/2017 12:46pm
jbutah3000 wrote:
God yes, the pit passes are worth it. It is $10 or stand in a line a half mile long with dudes wearing flat bills hats, holding a Monster Can.
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3688th
10/17/2017 1:06pm
Why on earth is 1st row never available come live on the dot at pre-sale, pertaining to Anaheim’s? It raises my suspicions that they’re blacked out & reserved for industry fam/friends. This is the 5th or 6th year in a row that the front rows are blacked out on essentially all sections. I’ve never had this problem when I went to the gate to buy tickets the day of sale. Ever since Tickmaster has been migrated to the primary method of sale and moved up way before gate sale dates I’ve NEVER been able to grab front row. I used to grab the front row in the homerun right field pavilion and club level for select races depending on the financial situation that year. Anybody have any insider information on this?
Xeno
10/17/2017 1:35pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Why on earth is 1st row never available come live on the dot at pre-sale, pertaining to Anaheim’s? It raises my suspicions that they’re blacked out...
Why on earth is 1st row never available come live on the dot at pre-sale, pertaining to Anaheim’s? It raises my suspicions that they’re blacked out & reserved for industry fam/friends. This is the 5th or 6th year in a row that the front rows are blacked out on essentially all sections. I’ve never had this problem when I went to the gate to buy tickets the day of sale. Ever since Tickmaster has been migrated to the primary method of sale and moved up way before gate sale dates I’ve NEVER been able to grab front row. I used to grab the front row in the homerun right field pavilion and club level for select races depending on the financial situation that year. Anybody have any insider information on this?
My hunch is that sponsors/brokers get the tickets for the first few rows on the Club level.
I tried for years- going to the ticket office at Anaheim stadium on the first day of SX sales in July. Never could buy tickets on along the rail, so I quit trying.
Tonynz
10/17/2017 1:39pm
I managed to book 1st row seats club level for A2 and Glendale.
$100
Trudare69
10/17/2017 1:44pm Edited Date/Time 10/17/2017 1:45pm
Tonynz wrote:
$100
I bought two tix 2nd row club level for $75 ea Glendale (with the usual + $40 in bend over fees)
Tonynz
10/17/2017 1:57pm
Tonynz wrote:
$100
Trudare69 wrote:
I bought two tix 2nd row club level for $75 ea Glendale (with the usual + $40 in bend over fees)
Saw that second row was $75, front $100
Dizzy714
Fantasy
3688th
10/17/2017 2:03pm
Dizzy714 wrote:
Why on earth is 1st row never available come live on the dot at pre-sale, pertaining to Anaheim’s? It raises my suspicions that they’re blacked out...
Xeno wrote:
My hunch is that sponsors/brokers get the tickets for the first few rows on the Club level. I tried for years- going to the ticket office...
My hunch is that sponsors/brokers get the tickets for the first few rows on the Club level.
I tried for years- going to the ticket office at Anaheim stadium on the first day of SX sales in July. Never could buy tickets on along the rail, so I quit trying.
What would your hunch be in regards to the right field pavilion? As those aren’t ‘high class’ tickets necessarily. The first 2-3 rows are always blacked out even there immediately when the presale goes live an I’m forced to grab 3rd or 4th. I called the stadium and they have no information as to if or when they’ll be selling tickets at the gate. I called Ticketmaster in search of information and according to their system they’re not sold yet, but they’re being ‘held for a different promotion/or level of access’ than the social media presale code that we all have. She was not able to verify if they’re available through a different promotional code or if they’re being held until the public sale goes live. I’m scratching my head on this one.
thearc
10/17/2017 4:04pm
Anyone able to get Seattle yet?
mx617
10/19/2017 10:45am
thearc wrote:
Anyone able to get Seattle yet?
I'm in today. $24 per ticket in service fees? That's fucking nuts man. 25% of the ticket cost. Anyone have a discount code??

Post a reply to: 2018 Supercross Tickets on Sale

The Latest