Steinke
A-Ray
Villopoto

|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/2/2018 4:19pm
Saw Bowers is prepping a 2 stroke but I think it's a 500.

Thought there was only 2 classes, 125 and 250?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/2/2018 4:22pm
Carson Brown JMC Motorsports Husky 125.

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
10/2/2018 4:24pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

I believe there's an Opens class.
So 300 2t, 500 etc.. can all race
lisenbyjacob
10/2/2018 4:40pm
Shane McElrath posted a video on IG the other day with a 310cc engine being built so maybe we'll see all the KTM guys on something like that.

The Shop

therealhammer
10/2/2018 4:51pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Who's confirmed so far? Mike Brown Carson Brown Steinke A-Ray Villopoto View this post on Instagram Carlos got the 2 stroke ready and looking good! @ktmfactoryracing...
Who's confirmed so far?

Mike Brown
Carson Brown
Steinke
A-Ray
Villopoto

Racer x has a guy racing for them that has never done the event, but absolutely has the ability to win it . waiting for them or the rider to announce it
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/2/2018 5:02pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Who's confirmed so far? Mike Brown Carson Brown Steinke A-Ray Villopoto View this post on Instagram Carlos got the 2 stroke ready and looking good! @ktmfactoryracing...
Who's confirmed so far?

Mike Brown
Carson Brown
Steinke
A-Ray
Villopoto

Racer x has a guy racing for them that has never done the event, but absolutely has the ability to win it . waiting for them...
Racer x has a guy racing for them that has never done the event, but absolutely has the ability to win it . waiting for them or the rider to announce it
I know Vital's plan fell through not once but twice so hopefully the third time works out.

So it's Pulp MX, Racer X, Vital, TWMX, and? Anyone else? Is MXA fielding someone? Saw that Dirt Bike has a sweet Pro Circuit KTM 125 build.

I know Bill's pipe is building a Suzuki so surely FMF and PC have someone too. What about BUD racing?
ML512
Fantasy
36th
10/2/2018 5:05pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Who's confirmed so far?

Mike Brown
Carson Brown
Steinke
A-Ray
Villopoto

Racer x has a guy racing for them that has never done the event, but absolutely has the ability to win it . waiting for them...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know Vital's plan fell through not once but twice so hopefully the third time works out. So it's Pulp MX, Racer X, Vital, TWMX, and...
I know Vital's plan fell through not once but twice so hopefully the third time works out.

So it's Pulp MX, Racer X, Vital, TWMX, and? Anyone else? Is MXA fielding someone? Saw that Dirt Bike has a sweet Pro Circuit KTM 125 build.

I know Bill's pipe is building a Suzuki so surely FMF and PC have someone too. What about BUD racing?
MXA/DirtBike isn't involved, DMXS is in with Stankdog.

I've actually had like four plans fall through now...going to make a last min charge to see what we can make happen. Laughing

TWMX has had a similar problem, plans and riders keep falling through.
mxb2
10/2/2018 5:11pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Yep. Kx500. Ksr wheels is building wheels for him.
therealhammer
10/2/2018 5:11pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know Vital's plan fell through not once but twice so hopefully the third time works out. So it's Pulp MX, Racer X, Vital, TWMX, and...

ML512 wrote:
MXA/DirtBike isn't involved, DMXS is in with Stankdog. I've actually had like four plans fall through now...going to make a last min charge to see what...

I've actually had like four plans fall through now...going to make a last min charge to see what we can make happen. Laughing

DMXS has Sipes ... stank dog is gonna do a goooood throw back , fit for a King

ML I am happy to help you .

Bud is fielding someone .

MXA has always shit on the event, so we didn't invite them, pulled a "costanza" and broke up with them before they broke up with us .

The most current entry list is out in cyclenews .. you just have to find a copy .
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/2/2018 5:17pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
MXA/DirtBike isn't involved, DMXS is in with Stankdog. I've actually had like four plans fall through now...going to make a last min charge to see what...

Well, looks like you might not have a choice to suit up if no one is able to do it lol.

What about JG33? He knows how to twist the throttle. Might be busy trying to find a deal or putting his own program together but worth a shot.
ML512
Fantasy
36th
10/2/2018 5:50pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well, looks like you might not have a choice to suit up if no one is able to do it lol. What about JG33? He knows...
Well, looks like you might not have a choice to suit up if no one is able to do it lol.

What about JG33? He knows how to twist the throttle. Might be busy trying to find a deal or putting his own program together but worth a shot.
I asked JG, he has something in the works.
10/2/2018 5:55pm
ML512 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:
Well, looks like you might not have a choice to suit up if no one is able to do it lol. What about JG33? He knows...

ML512 wrote:
How about tickle?
ML512
Fantasy
36th
10/2/2018 6:01pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
Kx125rider wrote:
How about tickle?
He was supposed to be TWMX's entry but due to the limitations of his WADA suspension, he can't race in an event that awards money. So he's out.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/2/2018 6:09pm
ML512 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

ML512 wrote:
For RBSR or SX? Both would be even better.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
10/2/2018 6:10pm
? MA800 was riding his 2 stroke the other day. Any chances of Mike lining up?
mxrider225
Fantasy
2855th
10/2/2018 6:18pm
Tomac, Musquin and Anderson also!
ML512
Fantasy
36th
10/2/2018 6:29pm
Why not Dean Wlison..?
He turned it down as he just started riding from his knee injury yesterday.
Trevor91
10/2/2018 6:37pm
ML512 wrote:
He was supposed to be TWMX's entry but due to the limitations of his WADA suspension, he can't race in an event that awards money. So...
He was supposed to be TWMX's entry but due to the limitations of his WADA suspension, he can't race in an event that awards money. So he's out.
Seriously? That is completely fucked up!! WADA sucks
Trevor91
10/2/2018 6:41pm
Does fucking WADA just make up rules as they go?
mb60
10/2/2018 6:42pm
ML512 wrote:
He was supposed to be TWMX's entry but due to the limitations of his WADA suspension, he can't race in an event that awards money. So...
Trevor91 wrote:
That is just plain sad. And his hearing is when ?
Trevor91
10/2/2018 6:46pm
ML512 wrote:
Trevor91 wrote:
mb60 wrote:
That is just plain sad. And his hearing is when ?
Probably sometime in the next 10 years
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
10/2/2018 6:48pm
I'd actually really like to see some one like Brandon Jessman, Stephane Roncada, Brett Metcalf or Travis Preston come out and have a play on a 125.
Kroc on a McGrath replica would be cool but doubt he'd risk it.

Actually surprises me how many riders now actually haven't rode or raced a 2 stroke when you sit back and think of the generation we are in. crazy!

deanwhite51
Fantasy
2550th
10/2/2018 6:51pm
Davi Millsaps!!! That RM125 as a junior he raced he was a weapon on!!!!
ML512
Fantasy
36th
10/2/2018 6:57pm
TeamGreen wrote:
Josh Hill!!!
I think he's doing it for Alta again.
10/2/2018 6:59pm
ML512 wrote:
I think he's doing it for Alta again.
If there's going to be a huge street jump at RBSR, Hill has this one in the bags. Grinning
Moto96
10/2/2018 7:00pm
Trevor91 wrote:
Been that way forever, even before moto.

Just wait till whats coming down the pike due to the UFC. Gonna be even worse for moto fans.

Will be better for the racers, (In theory), but the fans arent gonna like it.
Trevor91
10/2/2018 7:15pm
Trevor91 wrote:
Moto96 wrote:
Been that way forever, even before moto. Just wait till whats coming down the pike due to the UFC. Gonna be even worse for moto fans...

Just wait till whats coming down the pike due to the UFC. Gonna be even worse for moto fans.

Whats next? Only vegan diet?
Moto96
10/2/2018 7:57pm
Trevor91 wrote:
Moto96 wrote:
Been that way forever, even before moto. Just wait till whats coming down the pike due to the UFC. Gonna be even worse for moto fans...

Trevor91 wrote:
Whats next? Only vegan diet?
No, but there will be fake injuries and lots of speculation. Even more than before from the fans.

Post a reply to: 2018 Red Bull Straight Rhythm

The Latest