2018 MX of Nations USA TEAM???

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2018 10:07 AM

As of right now, who's racing the MX of nations at Red Bud?

Tomac -450
Baggett - open
Osborne - 250

Plessinger
A. Martin
J. Martin
Covington
Ronnie Mac
Peick
Savatgy
Forkner

Unhurt:
Barcia
Webb
Anderson
Craig
Grant
Seely
Bogel
Cianciarulo

|

6/1/2018 10:16 AM

Tomac Barcia Osborn or Martin

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

6/1/2018 10:37 AM

Lets see who is healthy and wants to go. That being said. , Tomac, barcia, osbourne. See how long anderson is out.

|

6/1/2018 12:06 PM

How much do the results of the Red Bud national vs the overall results of the season for each of the top contending riders affect the decision?? I don't mean anything too lopsided, but say Zacho wins the series but finishes 3rd at Red Bud and JMart dominates for the win.... discuss among yourselves.

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/1/2018 12:25 PM

At this moment I would take Tomac, Osborne and Martin. Both Osborne and Martin are faster than Barcia on a 450, at the moment. Barcia is still progressing though.

Tomac MX1
Martin MX2
Osborne MX3

|

6/1/2018 12:27 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

How much do the results of the Red Bud national vs the overall results of the season for each of the top contending riders ...more

I was thinking the same thing, but what if the guy had a really good day at RedBud and sucked the rest of the season? I'd have to say consistency would help he decision

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

6/1/2018 12:37 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, but what if the guy had a really good day at RedBud and sucked the rest of the season? I'd have ...more

Well yea, like I said, not anything too lopsided. I suppose experience would be an important deciding factor, to which you'd have to give the nod to Zacho (not just age, but his experience racing in the GPs and in MXdN's)

Next topic for debate: Who might be most likely to ride a different displacement bike than they raced in the Nationals???

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

6/1/2018 12:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2018 12:43 PM

Tomac, Osbourne and (for now) Barcia. Baggett change my thinking, but for now Barcia is earning the spot.

I would not have anyone ride a different displacement than they have raced all year barring some freak situation. Which is not out of the realm of the possible.

|

6/1/2018 12:56 PM

i think plessinger is an ideal choice for mx3.

red bud will be wet. chances for mudfest that time of year is very very high...and even if its a dry weekend, they will water the shit outa it and there will be ruts. plessinger would be at the top of my list actually along with tomac.

|

6/1/2018 1:36 PM

Justin Cooper, he's the future so might as well get on with it bro

|

6/1/2018 1:38 PM

Anderson deserves some redemption on home soil after the way he rode in Maggiora.

Tomac should be an easy choice for MXGP. There's no USGP this year, so he shouldn't have an excuse to not race, especially since it's in the US this year.

Osborne should be the pick for MX2.

|

6/1/2018 1:38 PM

peelout wrote:

Justin Cooper, he's the future so might as well get on with it bro

For some reason, this thought crossed my mind too!blink

|

6/1/2018 1:55 PM

Tomac
Barcia
Plessinger

|

6/1/2018 2:06 PM

MX1=Justin
MX2=Cooper
MX3=The Future

|

6/1/2018 4:13 PM

Eli can't make it. The Monster Cup is the following week and like last year he will need to prepare for it. That was his reason last year.

|

6/1/2018 5:50 PM

We should only ask the riders that have went in the past first. Then if they cant go, then ask the riders that have refused in the past

|

6/1/2018 5:56 PM

Frank wrote:

Eli can't make it. The Monster Cup is the following week and like last year he will need to prepare for it. That was his ...more

Boo hoo

|

6/1/2018 7:57 PM

Frank wrote:

Eli can't make it. The Monster Cup is the following week and like last year he will need to prepare for it. That was his ...more

He said yes already so get back in your box

|

6/1/2018 7:59 PM

If Jason Anderson can come back at Unadilla and be the next best American he deserves to go.
His ride at Glen Helen showed he was coming on strong after his super cross hangover.
(His ride at the national Glen Helen, not where he crashed on the infield)

|

6/1/2018 8:27 PM

Tomac 450. AP23 on the 250. And Zacho in the mx 3 class.

|

6/1/2018 8:34 PM

MotoX85 wrote:

We should only ask the riders that have went in the past first. Then if they cant go, then ask the riders that have refused in ...more

By your logic... who would be excluded?

|

6/1/2018 9:30 PM

dboivin wrote:

i think plessinger is an ideal choice for mx3.

red bud will be wet. chances for mudfest that time of year is very very ...more

I was thinking the samething. I think Aaron Plessinger would be a solid choice.

|