2018 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Incoming Rookies

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2018 7:55 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

Is he turning pro at Hangtown? With Marchbanks, Falk and Lopes moving up, Halpain could scoop up some pro-sport titles at ...more

ML512 wrote:

Some A/Pro Sport titles this year wouldn't do much ride-wise since his class is all graduating for Hangtown. His best bet is ...more

GrapeApe wrote:

I think I'd take my chances with a horizon award instead of trying to beat those guys and their factory bikes outdoors. When ...more

Hard part is there are practically no openings for next year on big teams...outdoor experience is more valuable then winning the Horizon award when the main talent isn't there. The teams recognize that and won't jump on him if he wins it.

PC full
Geico full
Star full
Husky full
TLD full
JGR...only team with openings but I don't see them pulling an amateur ranks rider

|

5/3/2018 7:57 AM

I wonder why they waited this long for getting an replacement for Bogers?

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

5/3/2018 8:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 8:01 AM

Motofinne wrote:

I wonder why they waited this long for getting an replacement for Bogers?

If you looking on instagram he has posted that he was back training about 4 weeks ago which makes his return to be around at this time but in the press release he has to undergo foot surgery so presumably he injured it in training or it’s still not right (assuming original injury is foot).

|

5/3/2018 8:10 AM

brycepdh wrote:

Wow thanks awesome, stoked for waters and keen to see what he can do the GPs. Good to see him return and have another Aussie ...more

yeah, hes all trained up for outdoors, so wont be to far off race pace and now not on his own dime,
kinda logical to do it..

and can possibly pick up more parts, money, speed etc and do it next year if he wants.

i figured he would have gotten a fill in ride pretty early on on the us series anyway, if he showd speed and unfortunately someone took a tumble.

|

5/3/2018 8:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/3/2018 8:15 AM

Enzo Lopes to be the break out rider this year... That kid absolutely rips.. i love watching him ride locally.

|

5/3/2018 8:21 AM

TSCHAM101 wrote:

Enzo Lopes to be the break out rider this year... That kid absolutely rips.. i love watching him ride locally.

I'll be rooting for him! It would be cool to have a Brazilian challenging for top 10 finishes.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

5/3/2018 1:14 PM

Have heard of a international factory rider coming over.

Is that still a rookie?

|