2018 Loretta Lynn's Observations

lumpy790
8/8/2018 4:13pm
dboivin wrote:
that third moto John grewe did not give up and cruise for the overall. John was winning and barry railed him in the corner by the...
that third moto John grewe did not give up and cruise for the overall. John was winning and barry railed him in the corner by the billboards and broke johns thumb. John never settles for an overall...he will win every moto if he can.
JBlain619 wrote:
Dan, I missed it! I watched that moto over by the pond. When they came around, I figured John just let Barry have it since all...
Dan,

I missed it! I watched that moto over by the pond. When they came around, I figured John just let Barry have it since all he needed to do was cruise in 2nd to the title. How bad is his thumb? Surgery required?

Did you guys notice the guy with the camera mounted on the KTM with no numbers that took off onto the track before the gate dropped?

They were both catching him and mentioned something about a lapped before before contact on the podium.

We were thinking they were both dodging the lapper and collided?
lumpy790
8/8/2018 4:17pm
Something else I noticed. LL has been Team Green backed from the beginning but this year there were Surprisingly Very few Green bikes out there.

KTM & Husky filled the gates in all the classes.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/8/2018 4:20pm
lumpy790 wrote:
Something else I noticed. LL has been Team Green backed from the beginning but this year there were Surprisingly Very few Green bikes out there. KTM...
Something else I noticed. LL has been Team Green backed from the beginning but this year there were Surprisingly Very few Green bikes out there.

KTM/HUSKY is taking over the world!

Braaaphole
8/8/2018 6:56pm
lumpy790 wrote:
Something else I noticed. LL has been Team Green backed from the beginning but this year there were Surprisingly Very few Green bikes out there. KTM...

Yep, very few green bikes. Team Green support has been centralized to just a couple of prodigies. They are about to clear up 2 spots too with Hammaker and Kobusch graduating to the pro ranks.
Not a single green 65 on the gates. Kawi really needs to overhaul the 250, 85/100, and 65. They are getting left in the dust by KTM and Yamaha.

The Shop

peelout
8/9/2018 9:02am
dboivin wrote:
that third moto John grewe did not give up and cruise for the overall. John was winning and barry railed him in the corner by the...
that third moto John grewe did not give up and cruise for the overall. John was winning and barry railed him in the corner by the billboards and broke johns thumb. John never settles for an overall...he will win every moto if he can.
JBlain619 wrote:
Dan, I missed it! I watched that moto over by the pond. When they came around, I figured John just let Barry have it since all...
Dan,

I missed it! I watched that moto over by the pond. When they came around, I figured John just let Barry have it since all he needed to do was cruise in 2nd to the title. How bad is his thumb? Surgery required?

lumpy790 wrote:
Did you guys notice the guy with the camera mounted on the KTM with no numbers that took off onto the track before the gate dropped...
Did you guys notice the guy with the camera mounted on the KTM with no numbers that took off onto the track before the gate dropped?

They were both catching him and mentioned something about a lapped before before contact on the podium.

We were thinking they were both dodging the lapper and collided?
i noticed that dude, no numbers and a camelback. bro made the wrong turn off the enduro course onto the moto track

Post a reply to: 2018 Loretta Lynn's Observations

The Latest