2018 Japan Supercross

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2018 8:27 AM

There is talk of a Supercross in Tokyo November 3-4. They are saying they will have a press conference on April 3rd to announce details.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/2018JAPANSUPERCROSS/

Web: https://www.japansupercross.com/

|

Powerband in every gear !

3/22/2018 9:40 AM

FGR01 wrote:

There is talk of a Supercross in Tokyo November 3-4. They are saying they will have a press conference on April 3rd to ...more

I heard about this a little more last night. Someone representing the event was at A2 talking to riders to see who was interested in coming over.

|

3/22/2018 9:54 AM

The golden area is coming back w00t

|

3/22/2018 12:48 PM

Damon Bradshaw needs to come out of retirement for this one . wink

|

3/22/2018 4:25 PM

Please let this be true!

|

3/22/2018 4:55 PM

I heard it's happening

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

3/22/2018 6:22 PM

Jim Holley just took his shirt off

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

5/11/2018 10:33 AM

So, they had the press conference and said they are moving forward with plans. Jim Holley is involved. Some of the organizing staff attended the Vegas SX to further plans and talk to riders. It looks like Weston Peick is in.

|

5/11/2018 11:02 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

He was the first person I thought about laughing

|

5/11/2018 11:45 AM

Mookie for sure in this one.

|

5/11/2018 3:58 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

ky_savage wrote:

He was the first person I thought about laughing

Was Holley not also "Taking care" of riders for the Swedish 24MX Supercross in the Tele2 Arena? I mean he works like a middle man there, not?

|

5/13/2018 10:00 AM

mb60 wrote:

|

5/13/2018 5:29 PM

mb60 wrote:

FGR01 wrote:

He will be a perfict fit for Japan. Sure seems like he will be on JGR for sx next year.

|

5/19/2018 9:25 PM

|

8/2/2018 2:04 AM

Does anyone know the dates tried to find it but my japanese is a bit shaky

|

8/2/2018 2:11 AM

Merida wrote:

November 3rd and 4th.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/2/2018 2:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/2/2018 2:26 AM

Looks like Decotis, Ferrandis, Plessinger & C. Craig are also linked to the event.

Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/2/2018 2:42 AM

Merida wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

November 3rd and 4th.

damn it, im in japan 2 weeks after.

|

8/2/2018 3:20 AM

I am so there. Tempura, you coming?

|

9/13/2018 6:26 AM

Sully, or anyone else I am stationed in yokosuka Japan only and hour and half from Tokyo. Could anyone help me and to where I buy tickets besides just standing tickets or whatever I seen! Thank you!!!

|

9/13/2018 7:23 AM

Trevor_Archer wrote:

Sully, or anyone else I am stationed in yokosuka Japan only and hour and half from Tokyo. Could anyone help me and to where I ...more

Their website has been wiped clean for about a week now. Not sure what is going on with the event since they have not made any updates lately. From what I know, they were available on the website. I live in Shinjuku so I'm definitely going.

|

9/13/2018 5:08 PM

Trevor_Archer wrote:

Sully, or anyone else I am stationed in yokosuka Japan only and hour and half from Tokyo. Could anyone help me and to where I ...more

McLellanMX66 wrote:

Their website has been wiped clean for about a week now. Not sure what is going on with the event since they have not made any ...more

Website and Youtube has gone in the waste-bin so I think the event went there too... No Japanese supercross in 2018?

|

9/13/2018 5:40 PM

Trevor_Archer wrote:

McLellanMX66 wrote:

Their website has been wiped clean for about a week now. Not sure what is going on with the event since they have not made any ...more

MXMattii wrote:

Website and Youtube has gone in the waste-bin so I think the event went there too... No Japanese supercross in 2018?

Website is back up again but has little info. They are selling tickets for ¥18000 for bench seats.

|

9/13/2018 6:03 PM

On a side note : Sully , Tempura , MClellan.....how do you guys like being over there? It's always been a county I have always wanted to go to. The people , their manner's , way of life......has alway's seemed really cool too me. Met a lot of Japanese people throughout my years , and I'd say most were some of the nicest people I have ever met.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/13/2018 6:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 6:25 PM

Mxgp needs an event in japan. Canada too. Anyone know why there is not? Less Euro races would be nice, plus less tracks that are just flat land behind some industrial park with tabletops. Canada has some beautiful tracks and Japan I bet would be very hilly from what Ive seen as well. Herlings had nothing but good things to say about US tracks flow and width after Ironman.

Its good theyre different, but different can mean a lot of things. There are great tracks as well, some of the best and id say over 50% are great but the other half are thin flat and table tops. The USGP at WW was incredible thats an amazing track and it evened the playing field because our riders only ride public tracks for a few months in Cali before going back to private tracks in Florida and most had never ridden there. They all had great things to say.

|

9/13/2018 6:24 PM

drt410 wrote:

Mxgp needs an event in japan. Canada too. Anyone know why there is not? Less Euro races would be nice, plus less tracks that ...more

Simple, money. The license fee and everything to put on a MXGP race is astronomical. If a promotor or track owner from Canada or Japan wanted to fork over the money, there would be a race there.

|

9/13/2018 7:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/13/2018 7:38 PM

Trevor_Archer wrote:

That's where I am, too. I'll head down to the ITT office in a little bit and see if they know anything about it. According to the stadium layout Mav posted, there's other seating, but if they only have S seats left, I'm out. No way I'm paying ¥18,000 for a Supercross.

Jeff, I've been here for 22 years, and I really enjoy it. My kids have been traveling all over the city by themselves since they were little, and I've never worried about them. The food is some of my favorite on the planet (I wish the Japanese were more open to real Mexican food, though). And then there's the women. Japanese women are some of the hottest women on the planet, and with very few exceptions, there's none of the pretentiousness you get with hot American girls.

|

9/13/2018 8:07 PM

Trevor_Archer wrote:

Sully wrote:

That's where I am, too. I'll head down to the ITT office in a little bit and see if they know anything about it. According to ...more

Btw! What area are you in? I saw your prior post, I'm in Tokyo until Sunday night. I love wandering around here endlessly ha!

|

9/13/2018 8:53 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

On a side note : Sully , Tempura , MClellan.....how do you guys like being over there? It's always been a county I have always ...more

I was born in a Japan and grew up here for the first 6 years of my life. After finishing high school in the U.S., I wanted to go back and live in a Japan again so that’s what i am doing now. Honestly, I feel more comfortable living here than I did in the U.S.. As for anyone that is looking to experience a unique culture, going to Japan is a must.

|

9/13/2018 8:54 PM

Trevor_Archer wrote:

Sully wrote:

That's where I am, too. I'll head down to the ITT office in a little bit and see if they know anything about it. According to ...more

ML512 wrote:

Btw! What area are you in? I saw your prior post, I'm in Tokyo until Sunday night. I love wandering around here endlessly ha!

Thansk for the invite... dizzy

|