2018 Honda 125 Two Stroke!!!

tempura
12/15/2017 4:56pm
Hey, come a bit closer, I don't wanna shout this out...nah, I know but can't tell...Ok, I gotta tell ya, I've seen them in the Honda factory, hundreds of them in rows.
Much ty
Mike_Lawlor
12/15/2017 4:58pm
?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
752dad
12/15/2017 5:56pm
Dumbgeon STAT!

The Shop

jeffro503
12/15/2017 7:41pm
Still probably more accurate than MXA
From the looks of it , it'll need one more tooth in the back. But I bet who ever rides it will look extremely comfortable.
Steadman
12/15/2017 7:48pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Just about fell out of my chair from this haha!!
Haha, yeah I was laughing pretty good as I was posting it.
12/15/2017 8:01pm
What if it is true, because Honda feels bad about pulling out of the two stroke race, and just wants to give back to the moto Gods so they can once again dominate the motocross world and get out from under that black cloud BlinkWoohoo
12/16/2017 2:20am
Tell them April fools is three and a half months from now and nobody would have fallen for it anyway.
I think they are lining up the ultimate april fools, pre-order now and it won't turn up on 1st April...or any other day of the year
2bangerCR
4/19/2018 9:46am
If you don't know by now, Honda has repeatedly said that it will not be bringing back their CR line up, at least not until the technology is advanced enough to be as Eco friendly as a 4 stroke, which is only possible with the fuel injection system. This picture is just an old CR 125 with the TX race plastics conversion kit. Don't believe me? http://www.txrace.com/shop/. Don't get me wrong, I would be insanely happy if they brought back their CR line, up as I am a current owner of their iconic 2001 CR250r, but this shit is fake, so don't believe it.
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
4/19/2018 10:12am
2bangerCR wrote:
If you don't know by now, Honda has repeatedly said that it will not be bringing back their CR line up, at least not until the...
If you don't know by now, Honda has repeatedly said that it will not be bringing back their CR line up, at least not until the technology is advanced enough to be as Eco friendly as a 4 stroke, which is only possible with the fuel injection system. This picture is just an old CR 125 with the TX race plastics conversion kit. Don't believe me? http://www.txrace.com/shop/. Don't get me wrong, I would be insanely happy if they brought back their CR line, up as I am a current owner of their iconic 2001 CR250r, but this shit is fake, so don't believe it.
Next you're gonna tell me Nessie is fake as well...

mx317
4/19/2018 11:16am
2bangerCR wrote:
If you don't know by now, Honda has repeatedly said that it will not be bringing back their CR line up, at least not until the...
I guess the next thing you are going to tell me is that the Earth isn't flat.
wardy
4/19/2018 12:04pm
buhahahahahaha no wonder they made a "125" class at the nationals! sweet!
bdlcks
4/19/2018 12:12pm
I feel stupid for even scrolling down
mx216
4/19/2018 2:01pm
2bangerCR wrote:
That's a good price for that kit considering they send you a new frame, forks and swingarm with the plastic WhistlingWhistling
kiwifan
4/19/2018 2:05pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2018 2:15pm
Damn, I fell for opening this thread....sigh

I also laugh at comments in the thread still believing its a 125 in the picture when clearly its a 250...lmao
4/19/2018 2:25pm
2bangerCR wrote:
Did you know Soichiro was once against liquid cooling? In case you're wondering, that's what proves this CR is real.
ns503
4/19/2018 5:26pm
An old 125. With different plastic. Yes of course - why didn't I see that the first time. Blush
Beeby
4/19/2018 7:51pm
2bangerCR wrote:
We didn’t believe it... last year when it was posted... still don’t
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
4/19/2018 8:08pm
2bangerCR wrote:
You made an account just to tell us this? Dizzy
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/19/2018 10:25pm Edited Date/Time 4/19/2018 10:26pm
Why didnt you just post a “best four stroke oil”, “top proudest moments”, “C class sandbaggers”, “How to clean bike without water”, “the dumbest thing you ever came up with”, or resurrected old threads like “Best forks ever made” and “Best handling bike you’ve ever ridden”, open ended, broad poll/opinion threads for maximum post count potential?

But, you chose this one, while the posters, from the threads mentioned above, are gettin’ dolla’ dolla’ bills ya’ll!
erik_94COBRA
4/19/2018 11:16pm
kzizok wrote:
Why didnt you just post a “best four stroke oil”, “top proudest moments”, “C class sandbaggers”, “How to clean bike without water”, “the dumbest thing you...
Why didnt you just post a “best four stroke oil”, “top proudest moments”, “C class sandbaggers”, “How to clean bike without water”, “the dumbest thing you ever came up with”, or resurrected old threads like “Best forks ever made” and “Best handling bike you’ve ever ridden”, open ended, broad poll/opinion threads for maximum post count potential?

But, you chose this one, while the posters, from the threads mentioned above, are gettin’ dolla’ dolla’ bills ya’ll!
Took the words out of my mouth.

BTW, are your sprocket bolts torqued?
Bearuno
4/20/2018 2:06am
The thing is, Honda had 2t tech in the form of the ARs, that with simple Throttle Body Injection, and the many years of development time since they were last produced (in the form of the CRM250ARs that had Carbs) and raced - in the form of the EXP2 400s( with a variety of EFI positionings), could meet Pollution Regulations.

But, they are a professed "Four Stroke Only, All The Time" company.

I truly hope it bites them in the arse. But, I've hoped that for many years now, and it still hasn't happened Whistling .

They've done a magnificent job of 'shaping' Motorcycle Sport Rules to suit themselves, and their 'FSO, ATT' philosophy. The only one they've failed with, is when they tried to get rules that made the World Trials Championships, Four Strokes Only - around 2009 /2010, if I recall correctly. Thank f**k they failed in that BS.

Though I daresay they intend to (try) to stomp other E Tech companies into dust, with their coming E Vehicles.

I think it's beyond most of we here's imaginings, as to the mind boggling tech that Honda (and others) has locked away in their vaults.

Jrewing
4/20/2018 3:45am
Bearuno wrote:
The thing is, Honda had 2t tech in the form of the ARs, that with simple Throttle Body Injection, and the [i]many [/i] years of development...
The thing is, Honda had 2t tech in the form of the ARs, that with simple Throttle Body Injection, and the many years of development time since they were last produced (in the form of the CRM250ARs that had Carbs) and raced - in the form of the EXP2 400s( with a variety of EFI positionings), could meet Pollution Regulations.

But, they are a professed "Four Stroke Only, All The Time" company.

I truly hope it bites them in the arse. But, I've hoped that for many years now, and it still hasn't happened Whistling .

They've done a magnificent job of 'shaping' Motorcycle Sport Rules to suit themselves, and their 'FSO, ATT' philosophy. The only one they've failed with, is when they tried to get rules that made the World Trials Championships, Four Strokes Only - around 2009 /2010, if I recall correctly. Thank f**k they failed in that BS.

Though I daresay they intend to (try) to stomp other E Tech companies into dust, with their coming E Vehicles.

I think it's beyond most of we here's imaginings, as to the mind boggling tech that Honda (and others) has locked away in their vaults.

Insert picture of Japanese men asleep on train here V V

Post a reply to: 2018 Honda 125 Two Stroke!!!

The Latest