2018 Fox V3 helmet

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2017 8:28 AM

The magnetic visor system sounds great in theory for concerning safety. However for the average consumer, may turn out to be not very practical.

I can just imagine your average rider having a small crash on the first lap of a race and losing the visor out on the track, leaving it to get destroyed by the other riders for the rest of the moto if it is not picked up. That could get very costly for the average consumer to keep replacing visors.

I can definitely understand the safety of it, and I'm sure Fox loves having that as a reason to raise the price for the "technology" used for the helmet. They may see it as a win-win. Raise the price- and make more money off selling replacement visors

|

7/25/2017 8:36 AM

Interesting for sure, or are you supposed to find it and stick it back on before taking off again? Depending on price, my ass would be searching all over for that thing before resuming the race.

|

7/25/2017 8:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2017 8:41 AM

I don't see the Mx falls as big an issue as riding in the woods races and getting hit by limbs. I wouldn't want my visor gone after the first limb hit in a race.
It seems like an optional bolt in the middle of the visor could cover everyone's concerns

|