2018 Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen

adiaz791
12/13/2017 9:50pm
Question for riders who have purchased the 2018 Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen gear......very slim fit, but are any of you able to run a roost deflector under the jersey? Curious because the gear looks great, and am considering buying.
|
tempura
12/13/2017 10:24pm
I haven't had this years, but previous.
It depends on the roost deflector, You may well get away with a slim roost deflector.
I wear real chest and back protection (RXR) and no way will it fit under, looks hideous. I'd have to go up at least a size in the jersey.
Very difficult to wear elbow protection also, which is a must have for me, since I've already smashed one elbow up.
This is one of the problems I have with these modern fitting gear. They just don't make them with people's protection in mind, which is a big oversight in my opinion.
adiaz791
12/14/2017 8:48pm
tempura wrote:
I haven't had this years, but previous. It depends on the roost deflector, You may well get away with a slim roost deflector. I wear real...
I haven't had this years, but previous.
It depends on the roost deflector, You may well get away with a slim roost deflector.
I wear real chest and back protection (RXR) and no way will it fit under, looks hideous. I'd have to go up at least a size in the jersey.
Very difficult to wear elbow protection also, which is a must have for me, since I've already smashed one elbow up.
This is one of the problems I have with these modern fitting gear. They just don't make them with people's protection in mind, which is a big oversight in my opinion.
I have the alpinestars A1 roost deflector but I remove the back piece. I’m hoping it will fit right!
Bennett59
12/14/2017 9:32pm
I run a Atlas chest with the back strap. My brother wears the Evs Revo4 we both where them underneath no issues but with elbow protection and what not would be more difficult I find the 18 stuff to fit a little more athletic and more snug in arms compared to last years.

Post a reply to: 2018 Fly Racing Lite Hydrogen

The Latest