2018 CRF250R stop sale ending?

Hey folks. I’m here to interrupt the MXdN talk for a moment.

Does anyone know when the 18 CRF250R recall parts will be readily available? I went to a dealership Saturday figuring they had parts now since it’s been a month or two since the re-call, and they told me they had no ETA on the parts to fix the recall. I was bummed cause I was ready to take the bike home.

Any help would be appreciated.
|
10/8/2018 2:43pm
Wait for a 19
I’m considering it, but the dealer nearby is selling the 18 for $6399... I feel like that’s a pretty good deal for a brand new bike.
10/8/2018 5:47pm
Wait for a 19
I’m considering it, but the dealer nearby is selling the 18 for $6399... I feel like that’s a pretty good deal for a brand new bike.
For 2k you cant get the 18 on par with the 19

Plus the resale is 2k less immediately and forever will be

The 19 updates are worth it - and from a lost money perspective at time of sale - its a wash
10/8/2018 7:00pm
Wait for a 19
For 2k you cant get the 18 on par with the 19 Plus the resale is 2k less immediately and forever will be The 19 updates...

The 19 updates are worth it - and from a lost money perspective at time of sale - its a wash
Interesting, fill me in on the updates?

The Shop

10/8/2018 7:15pm
For 2k you cant get the 18 on par with the 19 Plus the resale is 2k less immediately and forever will be The 19 updates...

Interesting, fill me in on the updates?
Better head/port/combustion chamber

Smaller throttle body

I believe a different cam as well developed from GP's.

the smaller TB is worth excellent gains - and just about anything would be better in the exhaust port and chamber shape than what they did in 18

Post a reply to: 2018 CRF250R stop sale ending?

The Latest