2018 Aus SX

9/16/2018 4:33am
So the “unbeatable guy” crashed out in round 1? Don’t get me wrong I’m not being insensitive, he has no serious injuries and expected to return...
So the “unbeatable guy” crashed out in round 1?
Don’t get me wrong I’m not being insensitive, he has no serious injuries and expected to return soon according to Instagram.
jemcee wrote:
'unbeatable guy'? The fuck are you talking about?

And no you're wrong you are being insensitive.. doin a pretty good job of being a fuckwit too
Ahh you got me wrong.. I feel bad for the guy for crashing obviously.. I would never wish down on anyone, more directed at the vitards that said he would be undefeated this year and shouldn’t be overlooked etc etc
jemcee
9/16/2018 4:36am
So the “unbeatable guy” crashed out in round 1? Don’t get me wrong I’m not being insensitive, he has no serious injuries and expected to return...
So the “unbeatable guy” crashed out in round 1?
Don’t get me wrong I’m not being insensitive, he has no serious injuries and expected to return soon according to Instagram.
jemcee wrote:

And no you're wrong you are being insensitive.. doin a pretty good job of being a fuckwit too
Ahh you got me wrong.. I feel bad for the guy for crashing obviously.. I would never wish down on anyone, more directed at the vitards...
Ahh you got me wrong.. I feel bad for the guy for crashing obviously.. I would never wish down on anyone, more directed at the vitards that said he would be undefeated this year and shouldn’t be overlooked etc etc
Sorry man
But no one was saying he was gonna be unbeatable at SX.. especially not with Brayton there
He did however win every round of the outdoors this year
9/16/2018 4:38am
jemcee wrote:

Ahh you got me wrong.. I feel bad for the guy for crashing obviously.. I would never wish down on anyone, more directed at the vitards...
jemcee wrote:
Sorry man But no one was saying he was gonna be unbeatable at SX.. especially not with Brayton there He did however win every round of...
Sorry man
But no one was saying he was gonna be unbeatable at SX.. especially not with Brayton there
He did however win every round of the outdoors this year
And I am not taking anything away from that he did great.. it’s a continuation from a debate here a few weeks ago..
9/16/2018 4:47am
I can’t find the thread but someone was willing to bet money Ferris would be undefeated in SX even AUSX open
I was willing to bet on it myself, as were a few others

The Shop

jemcee
9/16/2018 4:58am Edited Date/Time 9/16/2018 5:00am
I can’t find the thread but someone was willing to bet money Ferris would be undefeated in SX even AUSX open I was willing to bet...
I can’t find the thread but someone was willing to bet money Ferris would be undefeated in SX even AUSX open
Oh well that's just nuts and was never gonna happen

That's what I hate about this place one idiot comes in shooting their mouth off about a rider (or worse just trolling) then others want to see the rider lose so the idiot gets proven wrong!

(that rant wasn't aimed directly at you)

Edit: I actually think I remember the guy and he got clipped cause he admitted he was just doing it to shit stir he also said Dean was gonna dominate outdoors next year.. but again, just said it to rile the locals but just made a dick of himself
9/16/2018 5:55am
I can’t find the thread but someone was willing to bet money Ferris would be undefeated in SX even AUSX open I was willing to bet...
jemcee wrote:
Oh well that's just nuts and was never gonna happen That's what I hate about this place one idiot comes in shooting their mouth off about...
Oh well that's just nuts and was never gonna happen

That's what I hate about this place one idiot comes in shooting their mouth off about a rider (or worse just trolling) then others want to see the rider lose so the idiot gets proven wrong!

(that rant wasn't aimed directly at you)

Edit: I actually think I remember the guy and he got clipped cause he admitted he was just doing it to shit stir he also said Dean was gonna dominate outdoors next year.. but again, just said it to rile the locals but just made a dick of himself
You get the point of my original rant.. nothing against Ferris, personally I’m a fan and was pulling for him.. (not for a perfect season purely for the purpose of my bet)
jemcee
9/16/2018 6:35am
You get the point of my original rant.. nothing against Ferris, personally I’m a fan and was pulling for him.. (not for a perfect season purely...
You get the point of my original rant.. nothing against Ferris, personally I’m a fan and was pulling for him.. (not for a perfect season purely for the purpose of my bet)
Yeah again I'll apologise for the name calling I normally stay away from all that stuff but you must've got me at a sensitive moment haha
PJRAUS
9/17/2018 2:14am
So dissapointed for Ferris...I was expecting him to do well in sx this year...fucking deathcross strikes again.
Had all my injuries in supercrss back in the day...never really been injured racing motocross.
Interesting that the medics said that if it weren't for his body armour he could have been in big trouble..
We've had that body armour debate on here before...I won't ride without mine and I just shake my head and sigh at the young blokes I see not wearing anything but a jersey...
Anyway I hope Ferris leaves supercross behind forever more and achieves his dream of winning an AMA national mx championship!
chump6784
9/17/2018 2:50am
I couldn't see how crash from where I was sitting as it was behind the finish line jump but there was a crash the previous lap in the rhythm lane. The medics were there and the red cross flag was out half way down the lane. It looked like Dean tried to check up and not jump through the rhythm lane and that caused his crash. Was bummed to see him go down, his times were right on Braytons in qualifying
jemcee
9/17/2018 3:19am
chump6784 wrote:
I couldn't see how crash from where I was sitting as it was behind the finish line jump but there was a crash the previous lap...
I couldn't see how crash from where I was sitting as it was behind the finish line jump but there was a crash the previous lap in the rhythm lane. The medics were there and the red cross flag was out half way down the lane. It looked like Dean tried to check up and not jump through the rhythm lane and that caused his crash. Was bummed to see him go down, his times were right on Braytons in qualifying
I was in disabled area which was at the start of that rhythm and yeah they prob should've been made to roll cause of the guy getting looked at, but ya right it looked like Dean was slowing but then whoever it was got close so he tried to pull a big triple but his foot got pulled off on the upramp so had the full nac nac set up goin so he kinda bailed off the side but didn't see where or how he landed but we thought he might've hit the ambo! Shit was sketchy as
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
9/18/2018 3:04am
Shameless plug haha, but I have just posted the races up from round one over at Fullnoise, if someone wanted to they could embed here as well.

Man it looked dry.

Aus SX Round 1
Fresh
Fantasy
3312th
9/18/2018 3:38pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
Shameless plug haha, but I have just posted the races up from round one over at Fullnoise, if someone wanted to they could embed here as...
Shameless plug haha, but I have just posted the races up from round one over at Fullnoise, if someone wanted to they could embed here as well.

Man it looked dry.

Aus SX Round 1
Very nice. Will there be coverage like this at every round?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
9/19/2018 6:33am
aaryn #234 wrote:
Shameless plug haha, but I have just posted the races up from round one over at Fullnoise, if someone wanted to they could embed here as...

Man it looked dry.

Aus SX Round 1
Fresh wrote:
Very nice. Will there be coverage like this at every round?
Really not sure,

I would say round two will be the same as the same promoter is running rounds 1 and 2.

Rounds 3 and 4 are being run by another promoter, that does have some ties to the promoter of our MX nationals, who's son owns / Runs NRGTV, who stream our national MX championship, so hopefully we will get rounds 3 and 4 in some form of stream.

Round 5 is the Aus-X Open, that will probably air on TV in Australia in some form, hopefully we get that as a online stream as well. Will send a couple of emails and texts and see if I can find out anything, but most times in Aus, you wont get an answer and told watch this space, and a day later a press release will come out lol.

Post a reply to: 2018 Aus SX

The Latest