2017 MXdN Bikes & Gear

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2017 4:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 10:05 AM

Let's post the team bikes and gear once they become available.

I'll start off with Colton Facciotti's bike who will ride the #28 Honda for Team Canada in the MXGP class.

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/29/2017 12:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 10:33 AM

Cole Seely's Bike & Helmet

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

A post shared by Masa Shirotani (@video_masa) on

|

8/29/2017 12:37 AM

Team Germany released a teaser of Henry Jacobi's bike along with his helmet. I don't follow the GP's so I'm hoping the teaser is the front number plate/fender if not I hope they do something with the bike because it doesn't look very "German".

I'm assuming those graphics are what he's currently running in the GP's?

Photo
Photo

|

8/29/2017 1:07 AM

Photo

|

8/29/2017 2:07 AM

bringing the white V back on Seely's helmet is excellent

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

8/29/2017 2:42 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

8/29/2017 10:09 AM

I'm not normally a fan of patriotic graphics but Facciotti's bike looks dope !

Love threads like this especially the helmets, boots and gear sets w00t

|

8/29/2017 10:16 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Team Germany released a teaser of Henry Jacobi's bike along with his helmet. I don't follow the GP's so I'm hoping the teaser is the front number plate/fender if not I hope they do something with the bike because it doesn't look very "German".

I'm assuming those graphics are what he's currently running in the GP's?

Photo
Photo

Germany's national flag colors are on the top right corner of the number plate. They also put Germany's coat of arms on the front fender and inside the "O" of the rider's name on the number plate.

|

8/29/2017 10:22 AM

Rowlands wrote:

Well seeing as MXdN is a race against other Nations being patriotic makes a lot of sense don't you think?

Desalle's bike isn't that bad but that big green M takes away from the look in my opinion. I wish Monster, Rockstar, Red Bull, etc. would let things slide for that 1 race but I understand that they pay the bills and that it's the most watched race of the year. Just a shame really.

|

8/29/2017 10:28 AM

Sheriff245 wrote:

Germany's national flag colors are on the top right corner of the number plate. They also put Germany's coat of arms on the front fender and inside the "O" of the rider's name on the number plate.

I know the colors for Germany. I'm just hoping the teaser is the number plate/front fender and not the whole bike. If it's the whole bike then the side shrouds leave a lot to be desired.

Favorite race of the year. I love seeing things from all the different countries involved. The one off bikes, gear, etc. is just so cool.

|

8/29/2017 10:34 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Well seeing as MXdN is a race against other Nations being patriotic makes a lot of sense don't you think?

Desalle's bike isn't that bad but that big green M takes away from the look in my opinion. I wish Monster, Rockstar, Red Bull, etc. would let things slide for that 1 race but I understand that they pay the bills and that it's the most watched race of the year. Just a shame really.

Yeah for sure I'm all for the teams being patriotic with there helmets and gear but for some reason I think the bikes look tacky when the colours of the country's flag doesn't match the OEM colour, guess I'm just being fussy though.

|

8/29/2017 10:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/31/2017 6:03 PM

Zach Osborne's #8 Husqvarna

Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

8/29/2017 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2017 2:11 AM

Rowlands wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Rowlands wrote:

Yeah for sure I'm all for the teams being patriotic with there helmets and gear but for some reason I think the bikes look tacky when the colours of the country's flag doesn't match the OEM colour, guess I'm just being fussy though.

I totally get what your saying. Some teams can pull it off and others not so much but that's why I like that it's one off everything. If the bikes would keep the same look they have all year to me that would make it a little "boring". They already have one off helmets and gear at some races whether it's retro SX or military appreciation or whatever else. Sure you can say they have a one off look graphics for military appreciation but to me they all look similar with the camo patterns. Not really original if you ask me.

|

8/29/2017 11:44 AM

Wish Rockstar would let them get rid of the yellow in their logo, the yellow kills it IMO.

|

8/29/2017 12:09 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

Wish Rockstar would let them get rid of the yellow in their logo, the yellow kills it IMO.

Agree, and the actual # 8 could use a restyle, it's just blah.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/29/2017 12:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/29/2017 12:15 PM

Osbornes bike doesn't look good, seriously.

It looks cheap.

|

8/29/2017 12:52 PM

Was expecting more from the number 8. It's a little bland. So far both Cole's and Facciotti's setups are my favorites.

|

8/29/2017 2:37 PM

Motofinne wrote:

Osbornes bike doesn't look good, seriously.

It looks cheap.

I agree. Was hoping they'd improve the look from last year but it's exactly the same.

I think Seely's bike is alright, but the black shroud and the black 7 on the side kinda throws it off, in my opinion. Red, white and blue go great together, I'm kinda disappointed.

|

9/4/2017 12:29 PM

Team New Zealand helmet sneak peak.

Photo

|

9/12/2017 12:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2017 2:53 PM

Josiah Natzke's Team New Zealand Jersey

Photo

Cody Cooper's Team New Zealand Helmet

A post shared by Cody Cooper (@codycoopermx) on

Team Hungary MXdN Graphics

Photo

Team Netherlands Replica Jersey

Photo

Team Spain Jerseys

Photo
PhotoPhoto

Team Spain Graphics

Photo
|

9/12/2017 1:58 PM

My brother is currently working on the graphics for Finnish team

|

9/12/2017 2:45 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

ledger wrote:

Agree, and the actual # 8 could use a restyle, it's just blah.

Yes, for the love of God and country, please change the font of the 8. Big downer for sure.

|

9/12/2017 3:41 PM

MBR wrote:

My brother is currently working on the graphics for Finnish team

That's cool. Tell him to send you pics of them when he's done printing them and post them here.

|

9/16/2017 3:04 PM

Team South Africa's Neville Bradshaw's Helmet

Team Hungary Bikes

PhotoPhoto
|

9/18/2017 11:26 AM

Team Switzerland's Arnaud Tonus & Vallentin Guillod's Helmets

Photo

Photo

|

9/18/2017 1:58 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote: Team Switzerland's Arnaud Tonus & Vallentin Guillod's Helmets

Photo

Photo

I am working on Tonus graphics today. Once I get permission to post it up I will.

|

9/18/2017 2:59 PM

Seely's helmet is an absolute work of art!!

|

9/18/2017 6:37 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote: Team Switzerland's Arnaud Tonus & Vallentin Guillod's Helmets

Photo

Photo

Renner153 wrote:

I am working on Tonus graphics today. Once I get permission to post it up I will.

Sounds good. Post pics of them once you have them printed.

Is a sneak peak available?

|

9/18/2017 8:02 PM

Team Afganistans BikPhoto

|

I race for plastic trophies, so get off my back.

9/18/2017 8:06 PM

^^^ Please get that shit out here. Thanks!

|