2017 MXGP of USA Bench Racing: The Motos

Create New Tag

9/3/2017 8:19 AM

Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a two-stroke.

The Astudillo name rings a bell but not 100% sure.

Any idea if they even have a pro license? I guess they do seeing as they signed up. Does the AMA just hand them out?

Oh and where's that Ronnie Ford guy lol?

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/3/2017 8:20 AM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Grrr I was hoping to watch, but it keeps declining my credit card & my grandmas. sad

Try PayPal?

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/3/2017 8:21 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Dude in 35th must be rolling the whole track. How is that safe? 48sec off the pace.

RG1 wrote:

I have to wonder whether he understood what MXGP was.

ATKpilot99 wrote:

They can't let him line up to race can they ?

He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a track like that. I'd be constantly terrified of being landed on

|

9/3/2017 8:22 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a ...more

Remind me to email you later, boy do i have a story for ya...I blew out my shoulder, im so fucked bro. dizzy

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:22 AM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

Grrr I was hoping to watch, but it keeps declining my credit card & my grandmas. sad

use paypal ? worked for me

|

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

9/3/2017 8:23 AM

RG1 wrote:

I have to wonder whether he understood what MXGP was.

ATKpilot99 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a track ...more

They need to have that 107% rule like in F1.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:24 AM

St Ann More wrote:

Great to see Eli find his speed! Just over two hours until he lines up! cool

ocscottie wrote:

Gonna be a looong two hours! i really need to start recording F1, this staying up is killing me. dizzy

Stay up all night, but why? Race started at 5am this morning on your coast. Plenty of time to sleep and wake up for it no?

The 8am time makes it really easy for us east coasters.

|

9/3/2017 8:26 AM

Did Vicky golden show up? She could maybe beat 35th

|

9/3/2017 8:26 AM

St Ann More wrote:

Great to see Eli find his speed! Just over two hours until he lines up! cool

ocscottie wrote:

Gonna be a looong two hours! i really need to start recording F1, this staying up is killing me. dizzy

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Stay up all night, but why? Race started at 5am this morning on your coast. Plenty of time to sleep and wake up for it no?

...more

Im an insomniac, dont go to bed till about 3am, so if i did i would of slept right through it. Im a mess right now man.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:28 AM

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:29 AM

ATKpilot99 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a track ...more

ocscottie wrote:

They need to have that 107% rule like in F1.

They had it, but they got rid of it because the gate fillers they had at fly away GP's couldn't get under it and the gates we're too small

|

9/3/2017 8:30 AM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Try PayPal?

That's what I did. I'm ready to go now. My bank was thinking something crazy was going on, I lost 2 bank cards last weekend

|

9/3/2017 8:31 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a ...more

ocscottie wrote:

Remind me to email you later, boy do i have a story for ya...I blew out my shoulder, im so fucked bro. dizzy

Will do but just want to say and that I'm not the only one on this board but I'm experiencing issues with Vital. Whenever someone quotes my post I don't receive the notifications and it's turned on in my settings.

It worked fine for a long time then I started receiving them all at once at like 4 in the morning and now I don't receive anything.

I might not get anything if you send a message from Vital. Send it to my email if you still have it if not let me know on here and I'll send it your way.

What's causing me and others not to receive the notifications or PM's? Any idea?

|

9/3/2017 8:32 AM

If anyone has a nonspamed out free stream link to pm me I would be happy to have it.

|

9/3/2017 8:33 AM

"What's causing me and others not to receive the notifications or PM's? Any idea?"

Ill run it by Aaron and have him take a look, im still getting them fine in subscribing to just threads. We'll see what he has to say.
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:34 AM

I have a vision of JT$ breaking into ET's hotel room at 3am , throwing a naked hooker on the bed and taking pictures, and saying ' I'm in the booth with Malin tomorrow, if you dont get your head out of your ass tomorrow, these are going on twitter' ...

|

9/3/2017 8:34 AM

My internet suck so bad

Download of 0.13mbps
Upload of 0.33mbps

No way is my stream going to play devil

|

9/3/2017 8:35 AM

Central time races 11:15 and 12:15?

|

9/3/2017 8:35 AM

Brittneyb30 wrote:

That's what I did. I'm ready to go now. My bank was thinking something crazy was going on, I lost 2 bank cards last weekend

Right on! cool

Have you heard any updates on Adam? Hope his knee isnt too bad.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:36 AM

ocscottie wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

...more

ocscottie wrote:

Im an insomniac, dont go to bed till about 3am, so if i did i would of slept right through it. Im a mess right now man.

Were you always like that or was it only after your accident? Curious to know because I never had trouble sleeping before my injury but since then I've only been a couple hours of sleep here and there and it absolutely sucks. Tired pretty much all the time and sleeping pills don't seem to work. I've tried them but didn't help.

|

9/3/2017 8:37 AM

[img]

[/img]
|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

Photo
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

Edited Date/Time: 9/3/2017 8:38 AM

etccb wrote:

If anyone has a nonspamed out free stream link to pm me I would be happy to have it.

Sorry It's not broadcast live here in the UK,you might not find one...

|

(I also regret my username,funny at the time "you had to be there..")

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Known Astudilo family for years and the son raced SX & Nationals for years under Gus team.

The sister has won at Lorettas and is even racing some road racing this year on the KTM 390 and they stay at South of The Border training facility.

|

9/3/2017 8:38 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

...more

ocscottie wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Were you always like that or was it only after your accident? Curious to know because I never had trouble sleeping before my ...more

Been this way my whole life man! its crazy.

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:44 AM

ocscottie wrote:

Try PayPal?

Brittneyb30 wrote:

ocscottie wrote:

Right on! cool

Have you heard any updates on Adam? Hope his knee isnt too bad.

I think on social media, I saw he wasn't racing. Poor AC

|

9/3/2017 8:44 AM

philG wrote:

I have a vision of JT$ breaking into ET's hotel room at 3am , throwing a naked hooker on the bed and taking pictures, and ...more

laughing laughing
|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

9/3/2017 8:48 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

9/3/2017 8:51 AM

under 10min until MX2 moto 1

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"

9/3/2017 8:51 AM

We already have a longer race thread than what we normally have for a GP race. Is there any doubt the US rounds bring more excitement and viewership?

|