2017 MXGP of USA Bench Racing: The Motos

ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:20am
Grrr I was hoping to watch, but it keeps declining my credit card & my grandmas. Sad
Try PayPal?
RG1
9/3/2017 8:21am
ocscottie wrote:
Dude in 35th must be rolling the whole track. How is that safe? 48sec off the pace.
RG1 wrote:
I have to wonder whether he understood what MXGP was.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
They can't let him line up to race can they ?
He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a track like that. I'd be constantly terrified of being landed on
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:22am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a two-stroke...
Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a two-stroke.

The Astudillo name rings a bell but not 100% sure.

Any idea if they even have a pro license? I guess they do seeing as they signed up. Does the AMA just hand them out?

Oh and where's that Ronnie Ford guy lol?
Remind me to email you later, boy do i have a story for ya...I blew out my shoulder, im so fucked bro. Dizzy
9/3/2017 8:22am
Grrr I was hoping to watch, but it keeps declining my credit card & my grandmas. Sad
use paypal ? worked for me

The Shop

ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:23am
RG1 wrote:
I have to wonder whether he understood what MXGP was.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a...
He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a track like that. I'd be constantly terrified of being landed on
They need to have that 107% rule like in F1.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/3/2017 8:24am
Great to see Eli find his speed! Just over two hours until he lines up! Cool
ocscottie wrote:
Gonna be a looong two hours! i really need to start recording F1, this staying up is killing me. Dizzy
Stay up all night, but why? Race started at 5am this morning on your coast. Plenty of time to sleep and wake up for it no?

The 8am time makes it really easy for us east coasters.
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:26am
Great to see Eli find his speed! Just over two hours until he lines up! Cool
ocscottie wrote:
Gonna be a looong two hours! i really need to start recording F1, this staying up is killing me. Dizzy
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Stay up all night, but why? Race started at 5am this morning on your coast. Plenty of time to sleep and wake up for it no...
Stay up all night, but why? Race started at 5am this morning on your coast. Plenty of time to sleep and wake up for it no?

Im an insomniac, dont go to bed till about 3am, so if i did i would of slept right through it. Im a mess right now man.
RG1
9/3/2017 8:29am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
RG1 wrote:
He lined up yesterday. I don't see how they can. If it was me, I wouldn't want to line up being that much slower on a...
ocscottie wrote:
They need to have that 107% rule like in F1.
They had it, but they got rid of it because the gate fillers they had at fly away GP's couldn't get under it and the gates we're too small
9/3/2017 8:30am
ocscottie wrote:
Try PayPal?
That's what I did. I'm ready to go now. My bank was thinking something crazy was going on, I lost 2 bank cards last weekend
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/3/2017 8:31am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a two-stroke...
Starting from 24th down I have no idea who those guys are a part from Nathan LaPorte who did a couple AMA races on a two-stroke.

Any idea if they even have a pro license? I guess they do seeing as they signed up. Does the AMA just hand them out?

ocscottie wrote:
Remind me to email you later, boy do i have a story for ya...I blew out my shoulder, im so fucked bro. Dizzy
Will do but just want to say and that I'm not the only one on this board but I'm experiencing issues with Vital. Whenever someone quotes my post I don't receive the notifications and it's turned on in my settings.

It worked fine for a long time then I started receiving them all at once at like 4 in the morning and now I don't receive anything.

I might not get anything if you send a message from Vital. Send it to my email if you still have it if not let me know on here and I'll send it your way.

What's causing me and others not to receive the notifications or PM's? Any idea?
etccb
9/3/2017 8:32am
If anyone has a nonspamed out free stream link to pm me I would be happy to have it.
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:33am
"What's causing me and others not to receive the notifications or PM's? Any idea?"

Ill run it by Aaron and have him take a look, im still getting them fine in subscribing to just threads. We'll see what he has to say.
philG
9/3/2017 8:34am
I have a vision of JT$ breaking into ET's hotel room at 3am , throwing a naked hooker on the bed and taking pictures, and saying ' I'm in the booth with Malin tomorrow, if you dont get your head out of your ass tomorrow, these are going on twitter' ...

Rowlands
9/3/2017 8:34am
My internet suck so bad

Download of 0.13mbps
Upload of 0.33mbps

No way is my stream going to play Evil
kkawboy14
9/3/2017 8:35am
Central time races 11:15 and 12:15?
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:35am
That's what I did. I'm ready to go now. My bank was thinking something crazy was going on, I lost 2 bank cards last weekend
Right on! Cool

Have you heard any updates on Adam? Hope his knee isnt too bad.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/3/2017 8:36am
ocscottie wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Stay up all night, but why? Race started at 5am this morning on your coast. Plenty of time to sleep and wake up for it no...

ocscottie wrote:
Im an insomniac, dont go to bed till about 3am, so if i did i would of slept right through it. Im a mess right now...
Im an insomniac, dont go to bed till about 3am, so if i did i would of slept right through it. Im a mess right now man.
Were you always like that or was it only after your accident? Curious to know because I never had trouble sleeping before my injury but since then I've only been a couple hours of sleep here and there and it absolutely sucks. Tired pretty much all the time and sleeping pills don't seem to work. I've tried them but didn't help.
Motofinne
9/3/2017 8:37am

Hill didn't ride the warm up as he had some bike issues but he should be ready to go for the motos

— Racer X (@racerxonline) September 3, 2017
" class="img-fluid" />
PressPassP
9/3/2017 8:37am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2017 8:38am
etccb wrote:
If anyone has a nonspamed out free stream link to pm me I would be happy to have it.
Sorry It's not broadcast live here in the UK,you might not find one...
lumpy790
9/3/2017 8:37am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

Known Astudilo family for years and the son raced SX & Nationals for years under Gus team.

The sister has won at Lorettas and is even racing some road racing this year on the KTM 390 and they stay at South of The Border training facility.
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:38am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

ocscottie wrote:
Im an insomniac, dont go to bed till about 3am, so if i did i would of slept right through it. Im a mess right now...
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Were you always like that or was it only after your accident? Curious to know because I never had trouble sleeping before my injury but since...
Were you always like that or was it only after your accident? Curious to know because I never had trouble sleeping before my injury but since then I've only been a couple hours of sleep here and there and it absolutely sucks. Tired pretty much all the time and sleeping pills don't seem to work. I've tried them but didn't help.
Been this way my whole life man! its crazy.
9/3/2017 8:44am
ocscottie wrote:
Right on! Cool

Have you heard any updates on Adam? Hope his knee isnt too bad.
I think on social media, I saw he wasn't racing. Poor AC
stewie94
9/3/2017 8:44am
philG wrote:
I have a vision of JT$ breaking into ET's hotel room at 3am , throwing a naked hooker on the bed and taking pictures, and saying...
I have a vision of JT$ breaking into ET's hotel room at 3am , throwing a naked hooker on the bed and taking pictures, and saying ' I'm in the booth with Malin tomorrow, if you dont get your head out of your ass tomorrow, these are going on twitter' ...

LaughingLaughing
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:51am
under 10min until MX2 moto 1
agn5009
9/3/2017 8:51am
We already have a longer race thread than what we normally have for a GP race. Is there any doubt the US rounds bring more excitement and viewership?
ocscottie
9/3/2017 8:56am
agn5009 wrote:
We already have a longer race thread than what we normally have for a GP race. Is there any doubt the US rounds bring more excitement...
We already have a longer race thread than what we normally have for a GP race. Is there any doubt the US rounds bring more excitement and viewership?
that or im just a crackhead rambling my head off LOL

Post a reply to: 2017 MXGP of USA Bench Racing: The Motos

The Latest