2017 KX250F mods?

VxeR
Are there any must-do mods for the kawi? Just picked it up and haven't even ridden yet
|
davidgrip
3/11/2017 1:10pm
Congrats Awesome Bike! Always before I even break in:
1. Pro Circuit Clutch Springs
2. Acerbis Chain Guide/ Slider Kit
3. Ride

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Factory Seat
Acerbis
Dunlop
MX Engine Stand
Matrix Concepts
VxeR
3/13/2017 6:58am
davidgrip wrote:
Congrats Awesome Bike! Always before I even break in: 1. Pro Circuit Clutch Springs 2. Acerbis Chain Guide/ Slider Kit 3. Ride David 774 Chaplin Kawasaki...
3. Ride

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Factory Seat
Acerbis
Dunlop
MX Engine Stand
Matrix Concepts
Hey so I looked for the clutch spring but I have two problems: 1st when I go to their site it states that they fit the 2017, but when I click on the article itself it states that it fits up to 2016 (I'm talking about CSK10250-CS).

2nd, I live in Italy, do you know where I can find them? The only option seems to get them on ebay but they're severely overpriced.
Zycki11
3/13/2017 8:33am
davidgrip wrote:
Congrats Awesome Bike! Always before I even break in: 1. Pro Circuit Clutch Springs 2. Acerbis Chain Guide/ Slider Kit 3. Ride David 774 Chaplin Kawasaki...
3. Ride

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Factory Seat
Acerbis
Dunlop
MX Engine Stand
Matrix Concepts
VxeR wrote:
Hey so I looked for the clutch spring but I have two problems: 1st when I go to their site it states that they fit the...
Hey so I looked for the clutch spring but I have two problems: 1st when I go to their site it states that they fit the 2017, but when I click on the article itself it states that it fits up to 2016 (I'm talking about CSK10250-CS).

2nd, I live in Italy, do you know where I can find them? The only option seems to get them on ebay but they're severely overpriced.
Buy any aftermarket clutch springs that are stiffer than stock kawi. It does NOT have to be Pro Circuit. You would be waisting money at that point. They can be EBC etc. Kawi, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki put in light springs for a nice feel at pull in. To get better engagement, traction, you just need to bump up the spring tension percentage and this will help the clutch last longer.
davidgrip
3/13/2017 11:25am
Email Pro Circuit. They are fantastic to deal with, and are the developers of the KX250F.

David
774 Chaplin Kawasaki
Factory Backing
Factory Seat
Acerbis
Dunlop
MX Engine Stand
Matrix Concepts

Post a reply to: 2017 KX250F mods?

The Latest