2017 125 Dream Race On Board With Tyler Villopoto

metzler316
8/29/2017 2:31pm

|
toomanykaws
8/29/2017 2:55pm
Tyler was flying. And Jethro still rides a wide track in his 125/150 Machine.
JW381
8/29/2017 4:18pm
Such an awesome race! I had so much f'n fun despite having a little too much fun the night before, if you catch my draught, I mean drift.
HenryA
8/29/2017 4:39pm
Dude Emig can still ride a bike! Felt a bit sketchy watching Tyler but Jeff looked so smooth on that video

The Shop

8/29/2017 5:47pm
Tyler and Carson where railing the track could have been a better battle if they wouldn't have crashed first lap. 300 + two strokes mostly 125's but they had 250 n 500 classes nostalgic class even a vet class this year.

I raced 125 novice group there was 3 qualifier motors for the main plus an lcq all full gates for that class alone.
b_kowalsk
8/29/2017 6:32pm
What were the results?
Xracer
8/29/2017 7:07pm
I can't believe how fast Emig still is on a 125...and he still has some lungs!
RickyRoss519
Fantasy
2311th
8/29/2017 8:10pm
In the dream race raw edit they show Fro just blitzin the whoops! Hasn't skipped a beat! Now brown was all over through there. Granted brown killed it but shoot fro daddy still got it haha
jeffro503
8/29/2017 8:12pm
Xracer wrote:
From some of my buddies that went and watched...said Emig still looked silky smooth. I think he ended up taking 5th or so. Not bad at all!!
kkawboy14
8/29/2017 8:20pm
Was that Hanson that cleaned him out?
gonzo358
8/29/2017 9:27pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Was that Hanson that cleaned him out?
That was Carson Brown.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2298th
8/30/2017 12:15am
Xracer wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
From some of my buddies that went and watched...said Emig still looked silky smooth. I think he ended up taking 5th or so. Not bad at...
From some of my buddies that went and watched...said Emig still looked silky smooth. I think he ended up taking 5th or so. Not bad at all!!
I was really impressed with Emig's riding. 47 years old, jumping the triple from the inside on a stock 125 and blitzing the whoops. Bad Boy!
8/30/2017 8:43pm
Punk ass, immature move by Carson! He was clearly faster, it wasn't even completion of first lap, and he's all impatient and then potentially jeopardizes his finish, and completely ruined Tylers result. There is no justification for that classless move... hope that's not how he's been racing his whole amateur career because when and IF he steps up, the big boys don't take so kindly to those shenanigans
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
1835th
8/30/2017 10:06pm
Punk ass, immature move by Carson! He was clearly faster, it wasn't even completion of first lap, and he's all impatient and then potentially jeopardizes his...
Punk ass, immature move by Carson! He was clearly faster, it wasn't even completion of first lap, and he's all impatient and then potentially jeopardizes his finish, and completely ruined Tylers result. There is no justification for that classless move... hope that's not how he's been racing his whole amateur career because when and IF he steps up, the big boys don't take so kindly to those shenanigans
It was a hard pass but if you watch leading up to that Tyler cuts across Carson twice then leaves the door wide open, and you don't just turn down a free gift lol. It was smart of Carson to see Tyler moving all the way across track to block, then brake and dive under him.
8/30/2017 10:44pm Edited Date/Time 8/30/2017 10:54pm
Punk ass, immature move by Carson! He was clearly faster, it wasn't even completion of first lap, and he's all impatient and then potentially jeopardizes his...
It was a hard pass but if you watch leading up to that Tyler cuts across Carson twice then leaves the door wide open, and you...
It was a hard pass but if you watch leading up to that Tyler cuts across Carson twice then leaves the door wide open, and you don't just turn down a free gift lol. It was smart of Carson to see Tyler moving all the way across track to block, then brake and dive under him.
I watched it multiple times, and I'm a racer at heart and all for tough passes when needed, but this was ridiculous and stupid no matter how you look at it. Not even completed one lap of a 20min +1 Moto, he's CLEARLY faster and favorited for the W and can get around him easily with a little patience. Its also not like this race was some pro national or purse paying pro/am or even some serious amateur event. It was a for fun exhibition race. Tyler was protecting his lines and making for a difficult pass (nothing he did was dangerous or I would consider cutting across the track on Carson) and Carson went balls to the walls into that very slick right hander with no intentions of stopping in time to not make serious contact. This is clearly evident by seeing his back tire completely locked up and already sliding out even before he makes contact with Tyler. If not for Tyler there he was already going down by himself and maybe worse not making that turn at all and going into the fence. No possible positive outcome for that move. And in the end only Tyler was severely impacted by Carsons selfish, immature move. Punk ass move!

Post a reply to: 2017 125 Dream Race On Board With Tyler Villopoto

The Latest