2016 KTM 250 FE Graphics

Anyone know someone that will print FE Graphics with the Red Bull logo? I would buy the shrouds but can’t find them in stock anywhere
|
hylo
12/27/2021 12:02am
I dont think you can buy the shrouds without actually owning a FE. Ktm is very protective with it and wont sell them to everyone. I think you need to prove you own a FE to get the shrouds at the dealer.

Ive seen some red bull graphics around here and there, but I wouldnt count on anyone advertising that they do it.

So! If you own a FE - contact your dealer! Smile
Richy
12/27/2021 12:57am
As above, I expect you could ask a graphics company to do it, and they may well do, but you won't see anything (worth having) advertised due to Red Bull being mega protective.

Similar idea, as seen a few times in media, Monster even give helmet painters a decal, or file to print a decal with, to use and lacquer over on their designs to keep their gay claw M thing uniform, which I guess is just smart marketing / brand recognition / quality control on their part so fair play to them, but shows you that they do, understandably, take it seriously.

I remember a guy hear saying Red Bull actually kicked in some dollar for a race he was organising, to help out the sport, but actually wouldn't allow their name or logo to be associated with it, presumably so there wasn't any blow back from anything that happened or if it wasn't run to their standard, which is both cool they still helped out, and weird they would protect their at the cost of exposure when they've provided some funds.

Basically writing a completely uneducated essay on advertising right now so I'll shut up, but you can see how seriously they take it and how particular they are.
183Matt
Fantasy
1637th
12/27/2021 7:15am
Try Rocky Mountain OEM parts finder to order the factory shrouds or Decal Works for graphics.

Post a reply to: 2016 KTM 250 FE Graphics

The Latest